Don't know what to do anymore

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 38 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Relationships

Forum rules

Relationship Subforum Rules

1. Posts about how to get a girlfriend will result in a ban.

2. Posts about your ex-girlfriend will result in a ban.

3. Any other posts not related to your current girlfriend will result in a ban.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:39 am 
New to MPUA Forum

been seeing this woman a 10 for 4 months now and nothing not even a kiss , she says shes needs time we do alot of stuff together , oh she goes to church and says in god timing it will happen,, I messed up the last few months talking about the future ,Yes i am a Hopeless romantic, I tell her stuff like ,I like you and want her in my life and she says the same , I put her on a top of everything else and she sees that, i tried the frozen out part telling her ,if you see me in your life in the future text me if not leave me alone ,done it twice and she texts me back in 24 hrs crying. , but i text her right back saying i need more time with you , make time for us and we will have a great future together, tonight,well we going to a festival tomorrow night, so i was joking around around saying i might kiss you ,see sayed 2 things that will scare her away is , holding hands and kissing ,what the hell.we been talking for 4 months now,,now know my past i travel in bars picking up women nice looking ,but this one got me puzzled.she a good girl. a lady ,im 37and she is 43, independent woman own her own home and car she dont need me but she wants me in her life ,, see keeps saying when its right,it will happen ,i pushing to much i know that ,im needed, question, what to do because i dont know anymore shes different then anyone i know of.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:01 am 
PUA Forum Leader

You've been with a 43 year old woman for 10 months and not even kissed? That sounds like a major red flag to me. Get out while you can.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:11 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

So fucking needy dude.

Just move on and forget about her.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:10 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

In other words, you are giving her this 'relationship' vibe but she hasn't done anything to earn that. You've got her attached to this non-existent entity. If you really want this girl, stop the BS immediately and get physical, screw the romantic crap just steal a kiss. The best advice is to move on, but there ya go.

Never give anything to a woman she hasn't earned.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:34 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
You've been with a 43 year old woman for 10 months and not even kissed? That sounds like a major red flag to me. Get out while you can.
no been with her for 4 months and she is a 10 very hot

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 1:29 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Quote:
It's still a major red flag. Try and escalate, if nothing happens then walk away.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:13 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
It's still a major red flag. Try and escalate, if nothing happens then walk away.
Move on now dude.

Seriously OP, have you just not escalated at all or had a bad approach to kissing her for the past four months? What is it?

You've isolated, tried to kiss her or talked to her verbally about it? AFC talks about it, a real man will go for it. Don't worry though, we all do it sometime or another and even someone who is good at PU will fuck up. You just need to pick yourself up, go kiss her when you two are isolated and that's it. If she doesn't respond then you know she's just having you on so walk away, man up and get some pussy.