in college and financially struggling.

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 140 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » General Questions

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:56 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

being part of this community has helped me a lot...i don't where i would have been in life had i not read the game and heard of people like mystery and ross jefferies...i believe this community helps one in every sphere of life..it has all sorts of people....i am really financially struggling in college on a scholarship program...i was orphaned at a young age and did not inherit any sort of wealth..i was brought up by a relative who abused me(but not sexually) anyway i do not have money to play with...even my high school education was sponsored because i passed well...trouble was that i went to a high school full of rich spoilt kids...even though i was the best academically i used to feel shit whenever i saw there parents bringing them gifts...so fast forward to college i am in a better state thanks to pua though i occassionally struggle with handling rejection..but financially i am really struggling...apart from the sponsor i only have one other source of cash...how can i overcome this? how can i get rich nd how can i make money while i am still in college apart from working cause there are no jobs here i am not in the US or canada, i am in a devoloping country..but at least i can access the internet...any practical solutions and sorry for the long post.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:14 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

anyone please?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:45 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Get a job. That's where money comes from. If you won't or can't do that buy some Ramen noodle and focus on your study's. you can hunt pussy later. Put your education and your career first. You'll have time for girls when your out in the wild making some money. Sorry to bring the bad news but not really an easy way. If you figure out how to get rich without working please PM me. This 80+ hour a week life wears on you.

If jobs are available college is no excuse. I worked full time and went to college full time and it didn't kill me. Right now I'm working 80+ and training for my pilots liscense 10hrs a week. Plus all my chores at home and keeping the old lady happy. Gotta be driven. Living like no one else so later I get to live like no one else.