Mystery Method

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 150 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » General Questions

Post subject: Mystery Method
PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:41 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Has the mystery method been too exposed? Or is it still useable?

Cause I've read the MM book and I'm ready to put it to use.

Thanks

Post subject: Re: Mystery Method
PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 3:23 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Has the mystery method been too exposed? Or is it still useable?

Cause I've read the MM book and I'm ready to put it to use.

Thanks
Learn inner game > all routines/methods

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 3:34 am 
High Priest of Debauchery

Focus on the principles, process, techniques and nonverbal routines. Paraphrase the canned verbal routines or make new ones. Most girls (probably 100%) can't tell when I'm using indirect game on them like light negs, qualifier negs, time bridges, kino escalation, wide and deep rapport, and so on and so forth.

On the other hand, many girls call me out when I do direct game on them when using 60 YoC's sexual escalation techniques or going very bold with a Stelar: "I want to fuck you right now and give you 10 orgasms."

Go. Go. Go. When you learn to calibrate based on body language, you'll be a badass.

As you succeed with baby steps, your inner game will improve dramatically and your self confidence will be more solid with each small success.

:twisted:

Here are my two essential rules on texting that will save you tons of time and money:

general-questions/topic137931.html

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:06 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
Focus on the principles, process, techniques and nonverbal routines. Paraphrase the canned verbal routines or make new ones. Most girls (probably 100%) can't tell when I'm using indirect game on them like light negs, qualifier negs, time bridges, kino escalation, wide and deep rapport, and so on and so forth.

On the other hand, many girls call me out when I do direct game on them when using 60 YoC's sexual escalation techniques or going very bold with a Stelar: "I want to fuck you right now and give you 10 orgasms."

Go. Go. Go. When you learn to calibrate based on body language, you'll be a badass.

As you succeed with baby steps, your inner game will improve dramatically and your self confidence will be more solid with each small success.

Fuck I love your posts! Lol

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:08 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:

Thanks a lot man:)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:34 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Please guys do not go up to a girl and say you want to fuck her right now and give her 10 orgasms.. at least not in the US. That is absolutely absurd game that has more chance to land you in legal trouble than get you laid. Mystery method has great theory; focus on the theory there (DHV/DLV IOI/IOD + calibration) and not the routines and specific details.