Help please

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 24 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Inner Game » Social Shyness & Anxiety

Post subject: Help please
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:05 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hello guys I have just moved into a new neighborhood and have seen 2 hb7's and a hb9 (next door neighbor). Now I was conisidering walking around the neighborhood tomorrow (I'm 15 btw) and the 2 7's looked older (junior/senior) so I was wondering what to say if I see them again. And I am going to a new high school and would like tips on where to sit in lunch and game plus get to know people quickly. Last request I need help on how to meet people in class especially girls. Please I really need help!!!

Post subject: Re: Help please
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:36 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

-here are some lines I have used that I easily pulled numbers from: to a hot girl with big earrings: "is it true what they say, the bigger the o the bigger the hoe" u should probably say im jk no matter what her response because the pickup line is kind of rude. "whats ur name? cool mines... we should chill sometime whats ur #?"

-ur really cute and I wanted to go get to know u. whats ur name? cool mines... we should chill sometime whats ur #?

-u need to stop being so cute/beautiful/ gorgeous. whats ur name? cool mines... we should chill sometime whats ur #?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:47 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

First off your 15 so chill out... To be honest if I was your age I would just focus on doing warm approaches and wait till your older to do cold approaches.

At your age you just want to keep it simple, so don't going reading book after book on pick up material as this will confuse the fuck out of you... Your No1 focus with girls at the moment is get comfortable with holding eye contact, if you master this( and it should take a couple months) most of the girls will know who you are.

O.K you said you wanted to get to know people quickly so I guess this means you want to establish a good social school and develop the social skills down to befriend a lot of people. There is no better book than "How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie", read this book once a month to reinforce the behaviours the book suggests and you will friends coming out your ears.

To sum it up: Be kind and sociable with everyone and start practising holding eye contact.

--If you are not giving, you are not living--

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:44 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Hello guys I have just moved into a new neighborhood and have seen 2 hb7's and a hb9 (next door neighbor). Now I was conisidering walking around the neighborhood tomorrow (I'm 15 btw) and the 2 7's looked older (junior/senior) so I was wondering what to say if I see them again. And I am going to a new high school and would like tips on where to sit in lunch and game plus get to know people quickly. Last request I need help on how to meet people in class especially girls. Please I really need help!!!
THese are two completely different gaming situations.

In your neighbourhood:
I would approach the neighbours and actually make friends with them, as they are my neighbours. When I do have some form of established relationship with them, then I would create opportunities for us o hook-up.

In your school:
Be the most fun and outgoing guy in your school and make no excuses about it. Have more fun than everybody else, be crazy, organize parties and girls will start noticing you... and wanting you.