Terms/Acronyms + Newbie FAQ/Intro to PUA [MERGED]

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 114 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » General Questions

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:11 am 
New to MPUA Forum

oh great - my nickname on here (and in real life) is to aggressively progress toward sex. Ive had this nickname for 10 years, any girl who is familiar with this terminology would have spotted that in a heartbeat. that's gonna be tough to work around, considering that im NOT like that. i think it might be time to change the persona

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 9:01 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Thanks ! Such an awesome post =) !

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 10:55 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Thank you for this concise resource. I've found most of the stickied threads and recommended reading to be very worthwhile.

-Bluesy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:12 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

What does f-close mean?

Post subject: Re: Disability
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:51 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Hello everyone im new too the pick up game and as much as i know you guys hate newbie questions ive gotta ask this one. i have a disability called spina bifida that causes me 2 lean side to side when i walk due too the fact that my lower spine never formed all the way. it doesnt stop me from doing anything except the fact that i get some bad balance every once i a while ill trip over sumthing stupid and just hit the ground. but the limp is very noticeable when i walk sitting down i seem like everyother person but walking not so much.while i dont look at it in a negative way i always tell people "im blessed the way i see it i had too be born like this to give everyone else an equal chance. my question is will this effect me in the field when it comes too picking up woman? will this automatically put me in the friend catagory? and make it so i have no chance at all of seducing her? or will it only depend on how i look at it myself?
could affect you a bit, but if you can make up for it with style and personality you can easily overcome that.

Ian Dury was a famous womaniser

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:50 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

the way of the superior man was an amazing read. it really explains the female mindset and also what you have to do as a man to be able to satisfy them. A few sections that was a little much for me but the whole thing about the masculine. . . amazing. Highly suggest a read. If someone wants to swap books that are in Toronto let me know. Already read the game and willing to meet up for another.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:38 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I am new in this game so what i did was learn how to gain confidence and i aporached girls and now when i gained confidence learned how to use bodylangue the problem is when i aporach i just say something to girl then i stop talk my mind goes blank and i dont know what to say.And later when I come home then all these words and stories that i could tell appear in my headbut but didnt do.And I am nervous only infront of HB9,10,8.Can someone tell me what to do?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:20 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Nothing like a newbie sticky to get me started :D great info

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:13 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

this is great. i'll definitely look into the different styles/schools of seduction.

i've always wanted to learn more about social interaction with social groups and women in general. although, i haven't really gotten the time to really research into it. i used to watch a lot of "Keys to the VIP" show and it was what really got me intrigued. as well as, observing others who seem to be unattractive were able to pick up hot women at the party scenes and day game.

i'm fairly young, just reaching my mid-twenties. i have been complimented many times by women regarding my looks and have been approached several times (i'd say 50-50), but i have yet to successfully pull any randoms i meet. it's quite hard for me to sustain their interest and have a longer conversation that lasts more than 5 minutes. i used to be very shy when i grew up, but that has greatly improved since then. although, like a lot of people, i'm quite frustrated and have been doing it all wrong by using substances to overcome my social anxiety.

i was hoping to connect with someone who is chill enough to take me under their wings, or even just throw some basic advice and or even suggest some good reads that you will think be helpful for someone like me (y'know the shy guy that girls would always say he's so cute and sometimes cuddle with, but never get anywhere!)
any input is much appreciated!

cheers

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:42 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Wow! You got a long list here. This surely made me aware of what are those terms do mean. Thanks Krylon!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:19 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Great, thanks for sharing, I am using some of them now...

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:27 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
this is great. i'll definitely look into the different styles/schools of seduction.

i've always wanted to learn more about social interaction with social groups and women in general. although, i haven't really gotten the time to really research into it. i used to watch a lot of "Keys to the VIP" show and it was what really got me intrigued. as well as, observing others who seem to be unattractive were able to pick up hot women at the party scenes and day game.

i'm fairly young, just reaching my mid-twenties. i have been complimented many times by women regarding my looks and have been approached several times (i'd say 50-50), but i have yet to successfully pull any randoms i meet. it's quite hard for me to sustain their interest and have a longer conversation that lasts more than 5 minutes. i used to be very shy when i grew up, but that has greatly improved since then. although, like a lot of people, i'm quite frustrated and have been doing it all wrong by using substances to overcome my social anxiety.

i was hoping to connect with someone who is chill enough to take me under their wings, or even just throw some basic advice and or even suggest some good reads that you will think be helpful for someone like me (y'know the shy guy that girls would always say he's so cute and sometimes cuddle with, but never get anywhere!)

cheers
You remind me of me a year or two back. Where are you from?

Motivation, Attitude and Growth! The MAG Blog
http://wearemag.blogspot.com/
@TheMAGblog

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:12 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:

cheers

Shit, if you're being opened (and are being honest) You're off to a great start! Check my common newbie mistakes, they're tips and pieces of advice that will save you a lot of mistakes.

Also, for newbies start with Mystery (to learn the game). Then learn Stealth Attraction and RSD. Both are great for learning inner game.

Also, CREATE A JOURNAL! It really helps.

Good luck!

My PUA Journey (2014): http://bit.ly/1yYjtSV
MY PUA Journey (2015): the-342-journal-vol-2-rugby7-vt187356.html
My Workout (Read this): http://bit.ly/1zIQncY

Image Record: 131
Image Record: 124

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 7:57 am 
New to MPUA Forum

https://www.fastautoliker.com/

Fast Auto Liker helps in increasing the unlimited number of facebook likes on their profile, photos and posts. Fast Auto Liker, facebook auto liker can be used daily for increasing your Facebook profile likes without any cost and with fast service. Through this, you can emerge yourself as VIP user of Facebook.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:52 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Super 30 Movie