In need of serious help

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 34 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Inner Game » Social Shyness & Anxiety

Post subject: In need of serious help
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:34 pm 
Dedicated Member

I did not know where to exactly post this, but I found this section the most suitable for this issue.

I am a man of experience with girls, but this time, it's a completely different story.

One of my friends used to date a girl and they broke up. However, I was always into that girl and I fell for her. I started talking a lot to her and she started telling me everything about her life, same applies to me. We became really close, and yes, I played the therapist part by helping her solve some problems. What is surprising is that we have sexual interactions and we are best friends. In other words, best friends with benefits.

I know that many people will tell me I'm lucky, but I don't want to remain like this, I want her. Now here's the problem: I want to tell her that I like her but she has already mentioned about her not being interested in any boys anymore. She said "I don't want any relationships right now and I'm not willing to get into any relationships or whatsoever". She was talking to me once and also told me that she's scared if we continue our sexual interactions she might fall for me, and she doesn't want that.

I'm really stuck...it's like pushing a wall in hopes of making it move.
I want a way to get this girl, she's now out of the country and she's coming back in a month or so.

Any help is appreciated.
Thank you

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:41 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
I want to tell her t
Don't do this!
Quote:
She was talking to me once and also told me that she's scared if we continue our sexual interactions she might fall for me,
Keep doing this.

Your being the man and it's working so well that you want to turn into a needy little girl so you can fuck it all up?

It's a suckers dream Bro, it just don't work that way.
Quote:
she has already mentioned about her not being interested in any boys anymore.
And I'm sure she means it, She wants a MAN. Be one.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:19 pm 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
Quote:
I want to tell her t
Don't do this!
Quote:
She was talking to me once and also told me that she's scared if we continue our sexual interactions she might fall for me,
Keep doing this.

Your being the man and it's working so well that you want to turn into a needy little girl so you can fuck it all up?

It's a suckers dream Bro, it just don't work that way.
Quote:
she has already mentioned about her not being interested in any boys anymore.
And I'm sure she means it, She wants a MAN. Be one.
So basically what I have to do is stay in the game and please her (sexually) while being honest with her like I've always been from the beginning? If yes, how am I supposed to get her in a relationship with me overtime? I mean if we're always like that and I don't tell her that I like her I might stay in the best friend with benefits zone.

Thanks a lot for the help I really appreciate it

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:38 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Best friends with benefits is just exclusivity away from the perfect relationship.

Don't tell her you want her, it'll scare her and it's a beta move. Whatever you've been doing thus far seems effective, so keep at it. She'll fall for you soon enough.

Let her be swept away by the romantic notion of a manly man changing her views on relationships. It'll happen soon enough.

Good luck friend.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:10 am 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
Best friends with benefits is just exclusivity away from the perfect relationship.

Don't tell her you want her, it'll scare her and it's a beta move. Whatever you've been doing thus far seems effective, so keep at it. She'll fall for you soon enough.

Let her be swept away by the romantic notion of a manly man changing her views on relationships. It'll happen soon enough.

Good luck friend.
Thanks a lot, this post actually helped me relax a lot.

I appreciate your help :)

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:36 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Kind of a dead thread, but I'm in a similar situation so I figured I'd make a post.

Where my situation is different: I don't know if I want to be in a relationship with this girl because I was just going with the flow as friends and we both sort of ended up with feelings. I also just recently met her.

It's a long back story so I'll save you the details but my advice would be not to tell her that you want to be with her blah blah but just show her that you care about her as a friend and be there for her. She'll come around! And don't do over the top stuff just hang out and have fun. Show her that you are an awesome person. Keep an agenda free mind, don't let the agenda run the feelings, let the feelings run the agenda. Just be present in the moment and have a good time, something will happen eventually to set things in motion to move towards the next level.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:59 pm 
Dedicated Member

Thank you a lot Mortal, it eventually worked out. Good thing I came back to this thread.

What happened yesterday is that she acted weird for around 8 hours. After a 4 hour fight she admitted that she's starting to get attached. I told her the same thing and things are going great now. I feel really happy that things worked out this way. I love the girl, and I am going to get her no matter what it takes.