Favorite line to send when she stops texting you?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 25 guests

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:04 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

I will usually just send a definitive close text. By this I mean I send a text to close the door, if she is not texting back she is clearly not interested, the last girl that did this to me I sent a text saying that is was nice meeting her and there were no hard feelings with it not working out and then wished her well on her job hunt. She texted back saying was just in a weird spot(nice way of saying not interested) in her life etc and wished me well. I have seen guys get bitter after a few dates and then no response but I don't see the point, no need to burn bridges especially if you may see her again. You could just stop texting her but if you are like me I need closure and this is an easy way to get it. GL

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:43 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I usually just send a ? If she doesn't respond but idk if its a lil pushy or not

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:08 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Look, from a woman's POV there are so many men online that it is easy to get distracted. Just move on. There are so many other girls waiting to meet you. Don't get fixated!!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:43 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

It's always good to send 1 and ONLY 1 follow up message. Give it 2-3 days though and just say whatever. It's no secret females get dozens of messages a day, it's easy to lose track of people they're talking to. Just say some random comment on what ever you're doing like you would start any conversation. The other day I re-messaged a girl saying that I am watching Boy Meets World and she should be jealous she wasn't here to watch it with me. She answered how she completely was, then I moved to her giving me her number so next time I watch it I can invite her over. There was a different girl who didn't answer me, so said good luck with the book she was writing and let me know when it hit stores. She said how she was really busy and she wanted to get back to me but couldn't and left me her number. I said I'd save her number and left her mine and said when she wasn't busy to text me. A few days went past with no text so I messaged her again saying she must be almost finished with her book for her to be that busy. Turns out she tried texting me but she typed the number in wrong. She thought I was ditching her. So you never really know what's going on when they don't message back. Give it 1 shot and who cares what you say just be normal. After the one extra though you seem needy.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:42 am 
New to MPUA Forum

If youve come off too needy theres very little damage control that can be done then say if you came off a little pervy where you can explain yourself atleast. I usually embarrass the **** out of myself but one could hypothetically call the girl by a different name pretending it was an accident and she'll instantly be like who?? the point being to grab her attention so you can atleast have some ground to change her opinion.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:19 am 
The Coach

"I want to ask you something that has kept me sleepless for nights and I want you to be totally honest with me. It might be awkward between us after I ask you this but I have to know how you feel. I have had this question on my mind for a while now and I think its time for me to just be straight up and confront you on it. I hope this doesn't ruin the relationship we already have. I just need to know and I don't see any other way I could get over it. It wouldn't be fair on my part if I didn't get an answer. I want you to tell me... Truthfully. No matter how harsh your answer is. I want your honest opinion... Do you like coke or lemonade?"

or

"Seriously (insert girls name here), this shit has got to stop. The late night phone calls, the drunk text messages... This is ridiculous. This is NOT how you get a man."

Both have worked very, very well for me.

-Majik

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:06 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
"I want to ask you something that has kept me sleepless for nights and I want you to be totally honest with me. It might be awkward between us after I ask you this but I have to know how you feel. I have had this question on my mind for a while now and I think its time for me to just be straight up and confront you on it. I hope this doesn't ruin the relationship we already have. I just need to know and I don't see any other way I could get over it. It wouldn't be fair on my part if I didn't get an answer. I want you to tell me... Truthfully. No matter how harsh your answer is. I want your honest opinion... Do you like coke or lemonade?"

or

"Seriously (insert girls name here), this shit has got to stop. The late night phone calls, the drunk text messages... This is ridiculous. This is NOT how you get a man."

-Majik
I used this at 3am on a girl who hadn't returned my last 3 texts and she woke up, accused me of being a player and then spent the whole night Spilling her heart out.

You're a genius. I played it off like that girl met me at a bar 3mos ago XD

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:00 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:

or

-Majik
Omg! Dude that text is blooody AWESOME! Thank you!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:51 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
I will usually just send a definitive close text. By this I mean I send a text to close the door, if she is not texting back she is clearly not interested, the last girl that did this to me I sent a text saying that is was nice meeting her and there were no hard feelings with it not working out and then wished her well on her job hunt. She texted back saying was just in a weird spot(nice way of saying not interested) in her life etc and wished me well. I have seen guys get bitter after a few dates and then no response but I don't see the point, no need to burn bridges especially if you may see her again. You could just stop texting her but if you are like me I need closure and this is an easy way to get it. GL

My personal favorite line is the I am divorcing you routine. If you're talking to a girl and she doesn't reply for an hour or so I'll send her this line. This relationship clearly isn't working out we need a divorce I'll be taking the cars house and money you can have our whinny ass kids. I'll have my lawyer send the papers next week.it presents a bit of a challenge and its role playing. I've personally never had that routine fail me.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:22 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:

or

-Majik
I used this one! Only changed the last bit and I didnt added it in the question at first. She totally got in to it and responded. but for some reason after a while talking all of sudden, (I had send 2 messages, 1 replying to a question and one saying something) she just totally ignored me! We dated 5 times, she wanted to be friends, and really friends. Asked to play tennis 2 times, she said yea I still wanne do that. So thought I try gamblers friendzone technique but now i got 2 messages their and shes ignoring me.

But anyways. This really really really works! Cozz its so stupid funny, if you don't add the end question at first untill she responds.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2018 3:24 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

This is definitely the knowledge We are acquiring all over the place. Cheers for ones web site, I merely join your blog. This is the wonderful web site. . Accountants East Grinstead