creepy

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 24 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Inner Game » Social Shyness & Anxiety

Post subject: creepy
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:25 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Today, for the first time, I was told that it is considered creepy to approach random women on the street by a HB.
I replied that there is nothing wrong with complimenting a stranger. I wanted to start a topic on how everyone copes with a woman openly rebuking your approach and how it affects your game thereafter.

Personally I made only one approach after this occurred and while it went smoothly I found that I was very self conscious and had clammy palms.

What are your experiences and how do you overcome this?

Sherlock

Post subject: Re: creepy
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:29 pm 
The Coach

Quote:
Today, for the first time, I was told that it is considered creepy to approach random women on the street by a HB.
I replied that there is nothing wrong with complimenting a stranger. I wanted to start a topic on how everyone copes with a woman openly rebuking your approach and how it affects your game thereafter.

Personally I mad only one approach after this occurred and while it went smoothly I found that I was very self conscious and had clammy palms.

What are your experiences and how do you overcome this?

Sherlock
How is it creepy? lol maybe YOU were just creepy in the way you approached...

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:34 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

When approaching girls, its inevitable that some girls will think your creepy. There's no two ways about it and it's part of pickup. Hell sometimes I approach and the girl herself is creepy and gives off a weird vibe that would make the whole interaction awkward and weird.

It's part of the game learn to just walk away from those types of girls as soon as you realize their not interested.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:41 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Yeah you really just have to not give a fuck about it. But that is much easier said than done. just realize that this shit happens to every pua so it is not just you. Then when it does happen you need to force yourself to do as many approaches right after it so that you will then totally stop giving a shit and realize that that is just a part of pickup and you just have to move past it.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:02 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

It's funny how 90% of the time, when someone tells you why something won't work, they're just telling you why their own limiting beliefs won't let them do it. :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:25 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

As 60 years of challenge said: risk being creepy.

There is a chance you will get that answer outta girls, take the risk.

If you are trully enjoying approaching women on the street let no one give you shit about it. And if you feel like telling em, let em know how much you care about what they think its creepy or isnt.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:52 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Tell her, "I eat girls like you for breakfast" and walk away.

There is nothing creepy about acting on your desires, and approaching women. I think guys who don't approach women give off a lot creepier vibe.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:23 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

It's only creepy if you're a creepy guy or approach in a needy creepy way. Have a look on POF and see how many woman state they want to be "swept off their feet" they can't all be lying. Just bypass their auto pilot by cognitive buffering and barrel through and the frame is yours.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:54 pm 

just agree with her, why does it matter

''you realize it's considered creepy to approach random women right?''

''well, I'm a creeper lol, you should help me, it's fun''

unless you are getting this sort of feedback from multiple people, then that is just her own personal opinion, if you regularly are being told what you are doing is weird or creepy, then you might want to consider how you are approaching people and if you are making strangers feel a bit too uncomfortable with your approach style and how you are presenting yourself

this is like someone telling you that saying tomato as tamato is the right way, who cares what they think, tamato, tomato, what ever, but then again if you are always saying the word bacon like a jamaican and it sounds like BEEAURCAN and a few people comment to let you know it's not beercan but it's actually bacon, then maybe it's something to pay a little attention to and see if you can improve on something

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:16 pm 
King Among Mortals

It's not creepy at all!

There are no strangers, only friends you haven't met.

There are no strangers to you here on earth, only friends in which you have not had the opportunity to meet yet, in this life. We are all brothers and sisters, we are created from the same Divine creative source, we are all on this life journey together, men and women, struggling to find the reasons for the way things are, trying to evolve ourselves into happier healthier beings.

Any one we meet along our journey is important to who we are. Where do you think they came up with that "everything happens for a reason" bullshit, so a woman you meet on the street, is no stranger. They are someone you agreed to have an experience with, good or bad.

Who gives two shits if some moron says it's creepy.

Why be afraid of what a woman will say anyway? Those who attracted to you will react positively! And those who don’t aren't worth listening to anyway, go off on your happy ass way.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:16 pm 
The Coach

Quote:
It's not creepy at all!

There are no strangers, only friends you haven't met.

There are no strangers to you here on earth, only friends in which you have not had the opportunity to meet yet, in this life. We are all brothers and sisters, we are created from the same Divine creative source, we are all on this life journey together, men and women, struggling to find the reasons for the way things are, trying to evolve ourselves into happier healthier beings.

Any one we meet along our journey is important to who we are. Where do you think they came up with that "everything happens for a reason" bullshit, so a woman you meet on the street, is no stranger. They are someone you agreed to have an experience with, good or bad.

Who gives two shits if some moron says it's creepy.

Why be afraid of what a woman will say anyway? Those who attracted to you will react positively! And those who don’t aren't worth listening to anyway, go off on your happy ass way.

#RealTalk

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:13 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

They're right. It is creepy to randomly walk up to someone and tell them they look hot etc.

You're also just going straight in and judging her sexually before you know anything about her, her personality or character. It's pretty insulting.

If they're saying you're creepy you probvably come across as depserate and intense. You might pull it off if you were very non-threatening and seemed really fun, but I would take the hint and stop creeping girls out