Never get or had any IOIs.

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Inner Game » Social Shyness & Anxiety

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:07 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

It seems like I am almost completely invisible to women. If on the rare occasion a women does look at me, they look away, never make eye contact, never smile. I have been questioning this, and whilst in public/malls etc, walk past women, looking forward at them (checking them out) to see where they look, and as they walk past, look in their direction with my peripheral vision. They are either looking at the ground, in a neural direction or straight ahead, they don't acknowledge me.

This has always been 'normal' for me, and as I have never known any different, never questioned it. From reading the forums here, others describe visual interaction with women with smiling and general indications of interest.

I want to know what others think about it, and what others experience. I feel almost disturbed that I feel like I am completely invisible, I don't understand it; are my experiences normal?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:15 am 
The Coach

Quote:
It seems like I am almost completely invisible to women. If on the rare occasion a women does look at me, they look away, never make eye contact, never smile. I have been questioning this, and whilst in public/malls etc, walk past women, looking forward at them (checking them out) to see where they look, and as they walk past, look in their direction with my peripheral vision. They are either looking at the ground, in a neural direction or straight ahead, they don't acknowledge me.

This has always been 'normal' for me, and as I have never known any different, never questioned it. From reading the forums here, others describe visual interaction with women with smiling and general indications of interest.

I want to know what others think about it, and what others experience. I feel almost disturbed that I feel like I am completely invisible, I don't understand it; are my experiences normal?

How do you present yourself...? Do you dress with some "edge?" Does your body language represent that of an attractive man? Is your eye contact semi-seductive or full on creepy? These are all things to consider. Women have a very good sense of intuition that can determine very quickly exactly what type of man that you are.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:03 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:

How do you present yourself...? Do you dress with some "edge?" Does your body language represent that of an attractive man? Is your eye contact semi-seductive or full on creepy? These are all things to consider. Women have a very good sense of intuition that can determine very quickly exactly what type of man that you are.
I dress casually, jeans and t-shirt, nothing flashy, special or attention seeking, but typical of what everyone else wears. Regarding body language, I'm simply walking in a public place, I walk tall, chest out, no slouching. Not sure how to make seductive eye contact, although it would make no difference as they are never looking at, or notice me whilst I am looking at them. Imagine you are invisible, it is like that.

Last edited by Beta King on Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:06 am 
The Coach

Quote:

typical of what everyone else wears.

Why are you trying to fit in with the world when you were born to stand out?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:11 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:

typical of what everyone else wears.

Why are you trying to fit in with the world when you were born to stand out?
I'm new to PUA and a novice (never practiced), so I need to improve how I look and present myself. But I bet those that get IOI and at least recognised are not always dressed to the nines. Like I say, imagine you are invisible, it is exactly like that.

Last edited by Beta King on Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:12 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Not sure how to make seductive eye contact, although it would make no difference as they are never looking at, or notice me whilst I am looking at them. Imagine you are invisible, it is like that.
Few things are as sexy as confidence. Work on having a strong gaze and a mysterious half-smile (cheesy grins should be avoided, and serious faces are kind of creepy). Maintain eye contact as you're passing women by, even if they're not initially looking at you. 95% of them will know you are looking and make eye contact. When they do, bust out the half smile. I've found that when I do this, almost every woman smiles back and some even say 'hi.'

I'm still a GPUA when it comes to day game, but I think this is a good way to start and alleviate some approach anxiety.