The Tao of Badass

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Post subject: The Tao of Badass
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:26 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

So i get this link from a friend which sends me to this webvert we've all seen them for every "system" imaginable, all saying that its only up for 24hours and get it before he's forced to take it down by competitors all drawn in markers on a white board, you know the drill.

My question is has anyone tried it, is the information any good or the same stuff you can get from the other "systems". I tried searching the forum but couldn't find a review on this so i thought i'd ask for one instead. Just curious about it.

Cheers lads.

Post subject: Re: The Tao of Badass
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:35 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
So i get this link from a friend which sends me to this webvert we've all seen them for every "system" imaginable, all saying that its only up for 24hours and get it before he's forced to take it down by competitors all drawn in markers on a white board, you know the drill.

My question is has anyone tried it, is the information any good or the same stuff you can get from the other "systems". I tried searching the forum but couldn't find a review on this so i thought i'd ask for one instead. Just curious about it.

Cheers lads.

pretty much the same, only told a different way.. its worth a look, i have it, got the bonuses, etc...

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:32 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Is it and all the 'bonus' info worth the $70 (what's that maybe 60 quid?) that they're charging do you think?

Thanks.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:03 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

well you get alot of stuff, but nothing amazing...

all you need to do is buy it.. download all the stuff, request a refund :P

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:50 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I have the system and I love it,but thats coming from a guy that has not tried anyother methods or books. It breaks down the system in a an easy way to understand. It also has bonuses that really helped me along..

So far it changed my life for the better but again it is the first and only system I have had. It could use a little more info on building report and seduction though.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:22 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Checkout out the review on this page. http://www.datingskillsreview.com/the-t ... -pellicer/
I have tried it. Its decent nothing amazing except for the gender role which is not covered in depth in other products.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:38 am 

I've seen the sales video and I had a bad impression of it. Seemed like completely rehashed material with nothing original to offer, unlike the programs I review here.

I talked to some more experienced people who have Tao of Badass or know more about it. One person told me that it's really not that great while Gunwitch (who hangs out in our chat room) said it's just MM rehashed. If that's true then it's definitely not worth it.

He's just an amazing marketer so he sells a lot. His content probably isn't worth it.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:06 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Is it and all the 'bonus' info worth the $70 (what's that maybe 60 quid?) that they're charging do you think?

Thanks.
Sheps, did you read it already? I stumbled over this guy's review http://timreviews.com/tobas and I'm quite tempted to buy his book.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:33 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Website: http://www.from-pickup-sexual-addiction-to-redemption.com
Quote:

Cheers lads.
Hey sheps,

Despite the fact that there's that old sales trick with the 24 hour time limit forcing you to sign up, I must say that The Tao Of Badass is a top quality product.

The reason I am saying this is because of the fact that the resources and the expertize exposed in The Tao Of Badass material match the resources and the expertize of other seduction gurus who I respect.

On top of it, Joshua Pellicer is very down-to-earth and approachable guy who happily answers my facebook messages because we're friends there. He even lately let me post a promotional post about my newly launched membership site on his The Tao Of Badass facebook fan page.

I especially like the way he explains the system or the map of interacting with women through the four phases: 1. attraction, 2. rapport, 3. seduction and 4. relationship balance

Hope this helps.

Bruno Babic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:44 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Bruno,

Thanks a lot for your great review buddy! I just ordered the book...can't wait to start reading it tonight when I have some time

RJ

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:38 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Website: http://www.from-pickup-sexual-addiction-to-redemption.com
Quote:
Bruno,

Thanks a lot for your great review buddy! I just ordered the book...can't wait to start reading it tonight when I have some time

RJ
Hey RJ,

You are welcome buddy!
Enjoy it!

Bruno

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:10 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:

Thanks.
Sheps, did you read it already? I stumbled over this guy's review http://timreviews.com/tobas and I'm quite tempted to buy his book.

you can read the tao of badass review here and get it at 50% off and 9 bonuses http://wheretobuythetaoofbadass.com