Rivals?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 30 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Inner Game » Social Shyness & Anxiety

Post subject: Rivals?
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 7:28 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Long ago I have made it a habit to ignore a good looking chick when she passes by as a sense to show that her looks dont impress me. But lately now, it seems that this habit is turning out to be more of a menace. Instead of using this technique as a way of getting her to sense I dont percieve her as superior, I began doing this to almost everybody I meet. I believe females catch on to this and as a result they will label me as a "fronter". Its somewhat true but the fact of the matter is, I dont want to appear to needy or desperate. Now whenever a female is around my guard is so up , its so annoying. Kind of like we are some secret rivals or something lol

Any tips?

Post subject: Re: Rivals?
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 3:48 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Looking at a girl isn't a problem, if done correctly it can show you are a confident alpha male.

What you don't want to be doing is catching a peek or, glancing quickly.

When you do look her way, you want to make eye contact. That's the key- you need peripheral vision, when she is about to look your way, you catch her eyes and hold for a solid two to three seconds. Then break eye contact by looking to the side.

Basically, if she catches you looking, you better not be afraid to keep looking.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:34 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Yea I feel you, but it seems to me that females can sense when a guy is trying to play hard to get, or pretend like they aint nothin special is what im saying

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:16 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Heh, sounds like you got yourself chasing your tail mentally :lol: I wouldn't worry too much about expressing disinterest until your in set.