Why you should Hate PUAHATE

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Miscellaneous

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 8:18 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

There is so many things that are wrong with them.

But in all honesty, puahating asspies are really just internet marketers trying to produce "looks based e-books and seminars"

There is no point in analyzing them, the simple fact is just that puahaters are just scammers. They are just internet marketers cashing or capitalizing on a very small puahating market niche.

CONCLUSION: PUAhaters are mentally retarded internet marketing scammers. Plain and simple fact.

If I defeat one theory, they will prop another one. Then they will invent another shitty retarded weird virgin theories in order to make money and capitalize profit.

INTERNETZ ARE SERIOUS BUSINESS.

I got hacked, threatened/blackmail. It is so unfair, they make millions of dollars from the things they learn from me and what do I get? Nothing!

I do not want the retarded puahaters marketing inaccurate information. It will only caused butthurt among the product consumers.

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 8:40 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

It is so so bad because what puahate say applies to only some Psuedo Pick - up artist who scam. Some of us don't. You're mind reading and painting every Pick -up artist with the same brush. That's exactly what you're doing when criticizing PUA's who just want to improve their lives.

Pick - up artistry is an art and just like any art, it should be nurtured.

Last edited by Tiffany on Sat May 04, 2013 8:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 8:44 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

PUAhaters make generalizations about women and packaged it as a "One size fit all method".

But puahaters are wrong because as you gained more experience and knowledge, you'll end up realizing that the generalizations you made about women are virtually meaningless.

Last edited by Tiffany on Sat May 04, 2013 8:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 8:46 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

PUAhaters constantly fight and argue which method best to use, direct or indirect but they never learn.

So pitifully mentally retarded. They never realize that it does not matter as long as you use the appropriate action at the right time,place and person.

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 9:12 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

PUAhaters are mentally retarded and gullible. They think pictures of a man and women = having sex with her.
How gullible and naive, would you have to be to instantly believe in pictures and videos without questioning.

PUAhaters lack critical thinking.

but most of them are really just annoying internet marketers. It is scum that has been plaguing the internet for decade/s.

The puahate internet marketers are too competitive at marketing their products that sometimes they circumscribe choice and adaptation, by decrying the value of evolution/transcension and thereby promulgating a view of the real world, which is distorted like a delusion and this implies a preliminary intimidatiing force upon improvement, enhancement, upgrades and updates with our lives,women,sex.

PUAhaters FAIL to merge oceans of knowledge together.
PUAhaters have an inability to unite ideas.

For them it is just black and white sort of almost like an aspergery retardation.

PUAhater FAIL to combine PUA + PUAhate information together.

PUAhaters are not capable of understanding the main geist of certain ideas. They can only grasp the superficial.

I really don't know what is wrong with them? We need a neuroscientist to analyze the brain damage inside their heads.

It is true, I am bad, evil person but I still have a bit of sympathy for the retarded virgins that are being scammed by puahate.

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 9:23 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

But the most painful thing of all is that the fucking puahate internet marketers utilize advanced covert systematic marketing to promote products.

It is such a painful insult to my intelligence that they assume that we are too dumb and naive not to detect the covert marketing.

We must delete puahate!!!

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 9:42 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

PUAhaters are mentally retarded internet marketing asspies because they try so hard persistently to market shitty looks based e-books failing to realize that "league" is not just about looks but the total sum of your features.

PUAhaters are retarded because they FAIL to understand that the whole is more than the sum of the parts.

PUAhaters are such pathetic failures.

PUAhaters they constantly search for 1 single thing to do. PUAhaters fail to graps the concept of "multi - tasking."
They argue constantly on what to do whether to pick - up, to rape, to go to prostitutes, to get cuckolded or whatever.

PUAhaters never learn, they fail to learn that you can combine merge or multi -task almost everything.
You can be in an LTR, have a fuck buddy and go to prostitutes, pick - up women and rape some girls on the sidelines all at the same time.

PUAhaters are just extremely mentally retarded. It is just too much for me.

PUAhate must be deleted.

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 10:17 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

PUAhate are scammers. They could have at least cited my formhandle or username if they are going to steal information. Fucking ingrates.

I want to sue them for criminal copy right infringement. (18 U.S.C & 371 )
I want to sue those puahating bastards for conspiracy to commit criminal rocketeering (18 U.S. federal law, 1962 )

All criminal liabilities to the federal government. Under constitutional violation.

They did not give any portion of profit from the information they stole from me. I got nothing. I am broke as fuck.

They could have at least cited names and source.

Bunch of greedy selfish fucks. They make millions and millions and millions of dollars out of the information I dispensed.

So unfair.

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 11:25 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Just a small a portion of my knowledge, a very tiny fragment of my intellect contributes to the internet marketers profiteering(rocketeering) millions and millions of dollars from the things they've learned from me.

And the things here are only the tip of the iceberg,

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 4:52 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Tiffany, seek therapy LOL! You're a fucking lunatic :lol:

Writing like 20 posts in a row, strong mental stability.

All there is to "game" is making normal conversation, being up front about your interests from the start and not seeming super desperate.

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 5:28 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Thanks for linking this thread to puahate murdoc.

If you visit PUAhate to get a daily dose of rage and retardation, what exactly is so healthy about you?

Don't be hypocrite you little fag. I saw you on tinychat. I know your alternate trolls accounts.

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 6:15 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
This erroneous belief that you "NEED" a romantic relationship to make babies is built on the same fallacious way of thinking and presumption that "You need attraction in order to have sex with a girl"
Are you advocating rape :lol:
"NO NEED FOR A GIRL TO BE ATTRACTED TO HAVE SEX WITH HER! RAPE GAME IS LEGIT!"

All there is to "game" is making normal conversation, being up front about your interests from the start and not seeming super desperate.

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 7:46 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:

That is a logical fallacy Murdoc, to assume that a girl who is consensually having sex with you without attraction will equal to rape.

As what I have said before, girls will have sex for any and all sorts of reason, sometimes they just have sex for no reason.

"Consensual sex without attraction" can happen for example -- prostitutes, they're not attracted to you, they just want the money.

Of all people with High I.Q. people Murdoc, you should know this. I am so disappointed in you murdoc for throwing lame rhetorics at me.

This what puahaters do, they throw fallacy after fallacy. Logical errors.

Libel, defamation and false accusation. This is so typical and predictable.

By the way, I am the one who requested to the other pick - up artists to file law suit against puahate.com

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 12:00 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Quote:

That is a logical fallacy Murdoc, to assume that a girl who is consensually having sex with you without attraction will equal to rape.

As what I have said before, girls will have sex for any and all sorts of reason, sometimes they just have sex for no reason.

"Consensual sex without attraction" can happen for example -- prostitutes, they're not attracted to you, they just want the money.

Of all people with High I.Q. people Murdoc, you should know this. I am so disappointed in you murdoc for throwing lame rhetorics at me.

This what puahaters do, they throw fallacy after fallacy. Logical errors.

Libel, defamation and false accusation. This is so typical and predictable.

By the way, I am the one who requested to the other pick - up artists to file law suit against puahate.com
Did you used to post on PUAHate, was your handle "valkyrie"? Why did you betray us? Why would you choose to come here?

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 12:50 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Can we shut down this thread? I feel like it truly serves little purpose now. It's more than 2 years old, and the topic has been thoroughly discussed beyond a perhaps Tiffany who feels the need to consistently post in this thread. I should've advocated for it earlier but I didn't.