ELIMINATE SOCIAL ANXIETY

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 24 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Inner Game » Social Shyness & Anxiety

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:11 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Valentyn is right.

These fixies will provide very mininal effect. AA is about your confidence level, thus you need to increase your confidence, inner game, whatever you call it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:22 pm 
Dedicated Member

To be fair, exercising does raise your confidence. Eating less sugar, not eating after 8pm etc is bullshit.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:19 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

nice thoughts valentynes...but how many lays have you done this year?

Stelar is getting laid within 20-30 minutes max and has probably done 15-20 lays this year already.

That speaks for itself.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:02 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:

Stelar is getting laid within 20-30 minutes max and has probably done 15-20 lays this year already.

That speaks for itself.
Nice thoughts SpiceGirls..have you ever thought that Stelar is at an advanced level?? He understands how to shift anxiety into excitement and he knows how to think in order to approach. There is no correlation between running 30minutes before going out and getting laid every week. Sure it has positive aspects, but you will still have a weak mindset, weak mentality and actions of a weak man if you don't think like a true man. Running around or working out doesn't make you a man, my friend. A true man has a deep desire for women and he's unaffected by any outcome. And that takes time and practice to get to that level. Sure Stelar's fucking girls..awesome! Because he has a good level of game..not because his running "diet" before going out that diminishes his AA. Go out run 30minutes..go to a club by yourself SpickeGirls..I BEG YOU..come tell me you didn't had any AA! (If you're not at an advanced level) Go experiment and come tell me you'll see I'm right..and I bet again that you're not even going to do it. 95% of people from this forum think they "take action". They do nothing..they barely make 20 sets a week..they like to talkk but when it's time to put something to practice..you guys become lazy as fuck! THink you're right about the diet SpikoGirl? Experiment! You'll again see I'm right

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:22 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
Quote:

That speaks for itself.
Nice thoughts SpiceGirls..have you ever thought that Stelar is at an advanced level?? He understands how to shift anxiety into excitement and he knows how to think in order to approach. There is no correlation between running 30minutes before going out and getting laid every week. Sure it has positive aspects, but you will still have a weak mindset, weak mentality and actions of a weak man if you don't think like a true man. Running around or working out doesn't make you a man, my friend. A true man has a deep desire for women and he's unaffected by any outcome. And that takes time and practice to get to that level. Sure Stelar's fucking girls..awesome! Because he has a good level of game..not because his running "diet" before going out that diminishes his AA. Go out run 30minutes..go to a club by yourself SpickeGirls..I BEG YOU..come tell me you didn't had any AA! (If you're not at an advanced level) Go experiment and come tell me you'll see I'm right..and I bet again that you're not even going to do it. 95% of people from this forum think they "take action". They do nothing..they barely make 20 sets a week..they like to talkk but when it's time to put something to practice..you guys become lazy as fuck! THink you're right about the diet SpikoGirl? Experiment! You'll again see I'm right
Very good . I like constructive criticism.

Thinking in perspective I do think you are right , running does give a boost , but if you never approached before then maybe the results will be limited.

I am willing to learn more about the roots of AA.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:56 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

hahaha

Diet and eating at the right time can HELP approaching confidence...its not a magic pill

Doing the right type of running will boost endorphin release and help you become more confident.

If you are doing long distance running or ineffective running it will not help

You need to be doing very high intensity interval style training - very sharp bursts of high intensity with short rests, and sharp bursts again - about 80-90% of maximum intensity. 30 seconds on, 30 seconds off for 20 minutes.

Spice Out

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:38 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Man I'm tired of people who don't know what they're talking about. You don't understand what "pick-up" is all about. You need to become a man, a dominant man with balls, set up rules that you live by and a survival mentality. RUNNING AROUND DOESN'T TEACH YOU ANYTHING WITH WOMEN. It's like drinking alcohol..yeah it helps approach! Is it good to rely on something else to just open your mouth to a girl?! Hell no! You're the complete opposite of a man. Doing this will not affect at all your ability to become better with women. You need to face your fears..take action despite the feeling of anxiety. That's how you learn to be a man and that's how you learn to control it. NOT BY JOGGING. They have no correlation what so ever! ANYONE good enough at this stuff is going to agree with me..anyone who has being going out for more than 7 months of every week pushing himself will agree with me
Quote:
Valentyn is right.

These fixies will provide very mininal effect.
This guy is been doing 20 to 30 sets each night when he goes out. He understands what I'm saying..it's not rocket science what I'm explaining here mate..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:22 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

looks promising will definetly try this

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:22 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

everybody here knows what they need to do, they are just looking for excuses.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:27 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

I also must point this out. OP is wrong about using tramadol to overcome social anxiety.

Tramodol is a prescription painkiller that contains Hydrocodone, a very strong and addictive ingredient.

I will also point out, there is a reason this is prescription only: not only for its addictive nature, but mixed with other prescriptions and even some over-the-counter meds can cause anything from brain damage to death. For example, mixing opiates, like hydrocodone, with Valume or Xanax is a death sentence. If you do not believe me try asking Heath Ledger.

Sorry for being a jackass, but I think this important to point out on a forum frequented by minors.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:36 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
I also must point this out. OP is wrong about using tramadol to overcome social anxiety.

Tramodol is a prescription painkiller that contains Hydrocodone, a very strong and addictive ingredient.

I will also point out, there is a reason this is prescription only: not only for its addictive nature, but mixed with other prescriptions and even some over-the-counter meds can cause anything from brain damage to death. For example, mixing opiates, like hydrocodone, with Valume or Xanax is a death sentence. If you do not believe me try asking Heath Ledger.

Sorry for being a jackass, but I think this important to point out on a forum frequented by minors.
Good to know.

No problem.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 8:40 am 
New to MPUA Forum

[quote="spicex"][quote]2. MY NATURAL WAY TO ELIMINATE IT.

a) Stop eating sugar.
b) Force yourself and drink at least 2.5 litres of water a day.
c) Stop eating after 8pm.
d) Stop smoking.
e) Exercise.
d) STOP JERKING OFF.
[/quote]

THIS IS GOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im surprised stelar knew this but its BANG ON, especially the sugar and not eating after 8pm part!!!

Eating sugar raises anxiety, as does late eating. This is why I eat broccoli and asparagus in the evenings only

WORKS AN ABSOLUTE CHARM FOR SOCIAL CONFIDENCE[/quote]

"broccoli and asparagus" - bet that smells great...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 6:55 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Good post bro, i will deff try this out!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:57 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I couldn't go through the whole thread, but take my advice..don't use tramadol unless you intend to keep taking it for the rest of your life.. if it solves anxiety..then you will keep taking it everytime to deal with anxiety...this is a different issue...
take my advice before you beat yourself over not doing so.
would you rather be dealing with anxiety or addiction.
I speak from experience.
its more than enough that you're afraid to talk to a girl..how the fuck are you gonna beat an addiction.

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 5:21 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

six pillars of self esteem by nathaniel branden