Eye contact when passing by

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 56 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Approaching and Opening

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:40 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Thanks guy, my problem is I dont ever really get the stare back. I usually will see them look down or to the side once eye contact is met.

I feel like every time i make eye contact with a girl she immediately breaks it. I am just more curious as to what these different type of eye contact mean.

First of all, glad to see someone who is committed to himself in getting what he wants. This shows congruency & I'm sure you'll succeed. Keep improving!

Now, answers to your curiousness:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:04 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Why not just smile at them first (before they look at you and you catch them). Then approach no matter what...

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:59 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

One thing i know is body language interpritation since i use it everyday in my career. If she looks down, she can be interested but def intimated. I would look for a second sign like adjustment of clothing or stroking her hair or a smile as she looks dwn. If u get 2 signs, then approach.

If she looks to the side, she is thinking. What she is thinking about, i dont know, im not a mind reader. once again, look for a cluster ie, looking away but adjusting clothing or stroking her hair. Lookin away and smiling. Looking away but still tryng to glance back im ur direction.

If she looks straight past you or looks directly up, she is avoiding acknowledging you, so just avoid approaching her.

If she looks down or to the side, she is interested but hesitant. Remember, women make the first move non verbally and its up to the guy to make the first move verbally. So if you get a cluster of ioi's like mentioned above, then a simple hey with a smile can break the ice and force her to give u a second ioi or response

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 3:33 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:

I'm also looking for a general consensus on this but this is what I believe. If you two establish eye contact and she looks down, you can assume she is submissive but you cannot assume she is attracted because like the poster above said, she could be intimidated. It's rather hard to open a HB who is looking down anyways, so it's less viable to approach.
Sorry to necro but In my experience this isn't always true. The best outcome is as you said when a girl looks at you and maintains eye contact. You share a nice moment. Just enjoy looking at her until she looks away as you said. But if she looks, you look back, and she immediately looks down, it could also mean she simply isn't interested. Girls aren't perfect, they don't always look at someone because they are interested or potentially being opened. Maybe she saw sommething in you as well and decided it wasn't worth it lol.

Anyway I think its important to mention this because we need to respect women's right and not think they are always interest in being hit on :)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:14 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Necro bump, but it hits a nerve as I have expirianced this the majority of my whole life: they all look down, or off to the side.

I then stopped a number of these girls on the spot and flat out asked them "why when we just made eye contact did you look down.. or off to the side"?

Their answer was that I look intimidating, or scarey. This has been something Ive since been working on for years with minimal sucess. Unfortunately for me I am 6'2", jacked, and heavily tattooed, with a resting bitch face. A smile always looks forced on me. So I do not get a smile back on a passby. I now do smile and say hello, but it is more for my own amusement and just to confuse the girl, as it is never reciprocated.

So in my case it has always been intimidation. Thats my 2c.