text game - when to reply, hold off

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 24 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Closing and Day 2’s

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:56 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

So, I'm interested in peoples tactics and reasoning behind their text game. Esp on the topic of keeping things interesting, when to reply, when to hold off, to keep the girl interested and to make sure the conversation doesn't die / get boring before the next date.

Also the whole "keep them wondering" making sure you don't come across needy, but at the same time letting them know you are interested.

In my particular situation things are going well (met her last night) and she's on holiday for a week, so don't want to leave her hanging for a week, but at the same time I don't want conversations to die, and get bored of each other etc. I would usually try to get a date within the next week, but as that's not going to happen how do I keep her interested until she comes back for another date? For example I'm thinking of letting her close the texts and then re-open every few days asking how the holiday is going etc.

So when should you leave them hanging, and when should you reply?

It's so damn tempting to comment on every statement they make and keep things going as if it were a normal conversation, but i know this can only end badly

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:38 pm 
Dedicated Member

go get a bunch of girl's numbers

text them

you'll answer your own question

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:36 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

That's what I'm doing :)

But that's like jumping in the deep end and learning how to swim ;) What good is a forum if when anyone had a question, the reply was *go find out yourself*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:54 am 
New to MPUA Forum

You definitely don't want a texting buddy. So quit making conversations over text.

Only send her texts when you're ready to meet up with her. Texting is for logistics.

What you CAN do is try to build a little bit of interest every once in a while. Text something like:

"Texting you makes my thumbs happy" or something along those lines.

Keep the fire burning if you will.

Got her number? Learn to seduce her by text at Textanova.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:24 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

that was my thoughts exactly, although I only spent an hour with her in the bar and had tons of kino and a little rapport, so didn't want to get bored of her while texting, I would usually number close and go for setting a date the next morning, I did tell her to give me a shout when she got back from the holiday and let her end the conversation.

I text her this morning just to touch base, saying that she better enjoy the holiday while the rest of us worked, so if she doesn't get back to me I won't text her until the weekend when she's back now. maybe even call her to set up a date.

If not, will be out sarging regardless ^^

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:33 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

We don`t get good clear idea about when to stop while we are in chatting. This is the thing what I too experienced in while chatting with my friends. I feel good writing article for written papers online blog is easier than doing texting to other about any issue.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:29 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

No easy answer. Some women like frequent texting, others like next to no texting, so on and so forth. It it down to you to work this out for yourself.

With some women we just arrange the date then don't speak until the day. Others will initiate contact will blow up your phone, and that's when I take control of the convo (end convos etc), but even then never text for long periods.

What you don't do is initiate all the time and blow up her phone. If you have nothing relevant to talk about then don't text her. Too many text for the sake of it, and doing that pushes women away.

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:52 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
that was my thoughts exactly, although I only spent an hour with her in the bar and had tons of kino and a little rapport, so didn't want to get bored of her while texting, I would usually number close and go for setting a date the next morning
Huh? You're at a bar wit ha girl for an hour, have nice rapport, and you set a date the next morning?

:lol:

You ask the girl back to your place, that night.
Quote:
I text her this morning just to touch base
Why are you texting women you've never had sex with in the morning? you're a busy man, go about your day.