An important realization

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 22 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Inner Game » Social Shyness & Anxiety

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 4:48 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I think that's true.

It's only our brain lying to us. Thanks for the entry.

Besides, practice will always overcome all the text that we can read. I hope I'll be able to overcome this fear already. Thanks again!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 7:13 pm 

***** YOU CANT BECOME A PUA IF YOU DONT GO OUT TO THE FIELD AND FAIL AND LEARN FROM YOUR MISTAKES.*****

My website: www.pualife.webs.com

New TWITTER account: http://twitter.com/xfman1

Facebook: xf_pua@hotmail.com

Post subject: An important realization
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 10:58 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Hi Jigsaw,

I agree with your point 100%, but I'd also like to add something. Not only do I wholeheartedly agree that a woman enjoys being approached because it boosts her ego, but sadly, I think women get a humongous ego boost from shooting down a brother. No matter which way you look at it, women win when you approach them, so barrel through that approach anxiety, man.

It's never easy for me either, but I still do it. That's why my friends call me Steel Balls.

Respectfully,

M

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 4:24 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Dude, just like VinD said.

"We're the men, we're the prize."

We're the ones who can choose.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 5:39 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I have personally noticed the phenomenon that David DeAngelo mentioned before in one of his seminars. Humans have this tendency to stop using a strategy that used to work for them.

I recently approached this HB9 in the weightroom. I made a commitment to myself that I was going to approach her, and when I saw a chance I did. I quickly came up with a variation of the "do I know you from somewhere" opener and I successfully opened. I got her full name, where she went to school, and which college she is going to in like 30 seconds. After 3 minutes I ran out of material and excused myself. I also didn't want to keep her too long because she was really working out before.

Then the next time I saw her in the weightroom I was overwhelmed with AA.
I later was pissed at myself for not approaching even though she was warm and friendly the first time I talked to her.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 5:16 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Everything smoke has said here is useful.
I couldn't have said it better myself.

We, as humans, are fully controlled by fear.
Fear is always present in our decision making process.
This is a fact of life.

In every decision we make, our mind will give us the worst-case scenario.
It will stir up all these negative emotions about our possible decision.
And will try to stop us... because it's trying to protect us.

I've taken two different directions on curing this.
One is a logical one.

List out your fears (if you're in a situation that isn't time constrained).

If I approach:
* She could reject me, ridicule me, make me feel stupid.

If I don't approach:
* I'll never have the chance to have her.

If I continue to not approach:
* I'll never be with a beautiful woman.
* I'll never become confident in myself.
* I'll fail myself.

Considering that most women are warm and friendly, contrary to popular belief (even the hot ones), which sounds worse?

The other way I went with it (which was really effective) was using self-empowering statements, NLP, mild self-hypnosis.

I used to think it was bullshit, but it really did seem to help.
I would change the way I said things, to a more positive light.
I would tell myself that I had all the qualities I needed.

With NLP, there's a few different routines you can run through with yourself... the same kind of routines they use when getting rid of people's fear of, oh, I don't know... birds, lol.

It sounded like bullshit to me at first, but when I dropped the whole "this won't work" attitude, it had big effects.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 1:22 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Its all really simple, your hands started shaking you demonstrated lower value, your out.

Hands shaking, yeh guys i know, never really happend to me, because i always zoom in a part of the girl i dont like and say to myself, what a shit tan, what crappy lip gloss, what a looser shes so dumb, what crappy hair, you gotta find something and cling to it like wildfire haha, and know your better than that without being insulting or rude or any of that.

You need to approach more HB 10's or you need to get with alot of girls that are very hot looking, so it becomes second nature to you. Than youll see her and be like, oh.... just an other HB10, i wonder if she has good taste in guys or any personality at all, let me find out.

Open

Look at Ross Jefries things, he has some great NLP that helps you overcome any fear.

Hope it helps

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 4:33 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Most of the HB (10) are soft on the inside....

When u DONT comment her looks and start talking to her about a boring subject SHE WILL try to switch it to her looks.... this is when U neg her by telling her she's pretty but just not your type... This will get her to wonder why?.... and she WILL try to win you over... lower her self-esteem

Honestly I would say for me its easier to approach a 10 once u do it all the time.... whats the worst u can loose... U neg her she gives u IOI's its simple once u get the hang of it....

Think of it this way these woman have something to prove to you... (that they look amazing).... u dont fall into her trap U got her...

Well the game follows from there... just connect it :-)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 7:14 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

hmm.some particularly attractive women have something called a bitch shield. any idea how to get around it?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 2:18 am 

With NEG's and DHV actions 8)

My website: www.pualife.webs.com

New TWITTER account: http://twitter.com/xfman1

Facebook: xf_pua@hotmail.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 10:29 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I just stumbled upon this forum. But I've been onto my Game for a (quite short) while now.

So, I figured I'll put my 1 baht into this topic.

First of all, as for many others AA is the worst obstacle for me in the Game. But I never try to spot their flaws, imagine that I'm in a video game or play any scenario. That just doesn't do it for me. That's why this post might contribute anything to someone like me.

First of all. When I identified my AA as something that could be cured (when The Game woke me up), I started working on it from the bottom. To really get good at approaching you must change your state of mind! Become the NLP! I have really improved my body language and energy in just a little more than a half year by doing the things below (among other things).

Do this:
- Never just give short answers to people in daily situations like the lunch restaurant and such. Don't just say "Thanks" when you get the food. Try to get a smalltalk or a smile. Pull every loose thread out there and see what happens.

- Never look things up when you can ask someone. Make the world revolve around you. I will never let the smallest thing pass by in my head without getting an answer (what was that song, who played that character, ...). I simply just ask the first person passing by. Don't focus on just asking HB8-10... the point is to become more spontaneous.

- Experiment with your body language every day. You must get it right and natural before you try to use it in a set. Try to see what catches attention and what doesn't when you are expressing yourself.

If people can't remember you from a conversation/situation you're doing something wrong.

The point I'm trying to make is that you must change your whole state of mind, not just overcome the AA when you see a HB10. You must feel the need for social interaction... and she's just there to give it to you.

Hypnotica makes a lot of sense (I never thought I'd actually say that ;-) when he is talking about stepping out of your comfort zone. Look it up! It will change your whole personality.

I hope it's was possible to extract some sense out of this...

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:37 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Great Article to Read: http://cliffslist.com/index.php/mystery ... -olympics/

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:13 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I also got a realization in the field a few months ago. I was sarging in a night club. I opened a few sets, saw a HB10 that looked like a bitch, I ignored her and opened other sets. Then when the night was almost over I saw the HB10 again. She looked unapproachable and like a bitch but I thought, "Oh what the hell, just go for it."

Do you know what happened? She was the friendliest girl I met of the entire night. Too bad I didn't at least asked for her number. I guess I was too intimidated by her looks. I learned something that night. Open and then judge whether she's a bitch or not. Not before the opening.

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:19 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
yeah thats right but to overcome the anxiety for the evening you have to wartm up on a set that doesnt matter...
every evening i go out for sarging i am first very scared but after 1 or 2 approaches you get into the game and there is no fear..

my experience.-

plan

EVERY SET DOESN'T MATTER! This is the correct mindset. If they don't like you FUCK THEM, and move on. What the dude said above is right. You have a thousand lives, just like a game. If you fuck up, eject and move on. Matter of fact, fear completely vanishes when you disconnect your mental self from the outcome and just think of it as a literal game. The outcome doesn't matter one bit. She likes me, or she doesn't, who cares?

Last week i approached this girl at a book store. I was talking to her for about a minute, and she asks " why are you talking to me?" I know this question as a shit test, as i've seen it on the list of shit tests, but i bombed the test by saying " why not?". She instantly comes back with " i've got a boyfriend". I said " really?" lol again, failing her shit test. She then says " here let me show you a picture of him" she busts out her phone and brings up this small little picture of this guys face. I said " make it larger i cant see it." to which re reply's "Just leave me a lone". Dude, i walked away laughing so hard. This is the mentality that one must have. You are a lion. FEARLESS! fuck that bitch.

good luck