Best Way to Steal a Girl Who has a Boyfriend

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 30 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Closing and Day 2’s

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:19 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Normally, I'm against hitting on girls that really have a boyfriend. It's just kind of territory I don't like to tread on. I don't appreciate when guys pull it on my girl, so I avoid it. This situation is different. Also, I realize many girls with boyfriends will flirt with other guys just to stroke their ego. I really don't think that's the case with this one.

There's a girl at my gym I met a few months ago. Beautiful. I hit on her and she loved it. I had her laughing and interested in the entire conversation. At the end I tried to close by telling her she was going to be my new workout buddy. She got shy and said she has a boyfriend. I jokingly said "oh good, then there will always be a guy to buy you stuff when we're not hanging out." She laughed, but I could tell she was shocked by my boldness.

I've seen her at the gym a couple times since then and never so much as said 'hi' since. Last night I ended up on a machine next to her and opened her. She remembered our conversation in detail from several months ago. Details about stories and jokes I told her. You only remember things like that if you really find someone interesting. I can't remember topics of conversation with people I met a few days ago. Anyways, she flirted, heavily. It's evident she's not faking her interest. In the end I tried to close her again by setting up a time for us to get together to play tennis together. Mentioning again that she still has a boyfriend I teased her by saying her boyfriend keeps her on such a tight leash that she's not allowed to have friends. That calmed her nerves. She was all for it at first, then pulled back mid giving me her number saying she felt bad about doing this while having a boyfriend. I teased her by pointing out the only reason why she's reluctant to give me her number is because she thinks something's going to happen between us when we get together. She ate this up. Conversation ended with her telling me the specific time she works out every night. I said maybe I'll have to start working out at the same time.

I feel like I'm in a good position, but I'm not completely sure where to take this. Lot's of info, hopefully it was at least decent story. Thanks!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:05 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Try the 'straw man technique'. I think its in the mid game section stickied. Either that or the lounge. Goodluck!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:30 am 
PUA Forum Leader

You're doing pretty well mate. Just keep on doing this: You don't mention her boyfriend, and when she mentions it you tease her with something cocky and boyfriend destroying. She can't help it, she's wired to be attracted to you, if you have a stronger game than her boyfriend. What you HAVE TO make sure is that she's not going to feel guilty about this. So if some things are about to happen and she's backing off you need to make her believe that it's not her fault, it's just happening and to concentrate on the beauty of the moment.

Relationship guide: extended-relationship-guide-vt170687.html

http://wayoftheplayer.com/become-a-player/instinct

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:21 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Salut!

@PurePlaya, you have done exactly what you had to do, big applause! The gym is packed with people so there is nothing more you could do, good that she laughs, you relieved the tension and guilt she felt for this situation.
You are wrong with "You only remember things like that if you really find someone interesting". We (males) do so, girls tend to remember everything that is connected to emotions, the stronger they are, the better she remembers it. But again, treat that as a major IOI.
My advice - keep her laughing at the boyfriend thing ("And I have a goldfish! How cool is that?") while you are with her in front of other people. And listen to onzalimey's advice, the Straw Man Technique is golden when used properly ("Tell me then, what is it like to be in a perfect relationship?"). She starts to question her whole relationship and subconsciously asks herself "Is this it?"

Salut!
Surielx.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:30 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Best Way to Steal a Girl Who has a Boyfriend.

Bros before hos? lol[/quote]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:55 am 

it is the exact same as gaming a girl without a boyfriend, you already seem to have the concept down, the only difference from gaming a girl with a boyfriend and one without is when the girl uses the boyfriend as a barrier, you dissmiss the boyfriend from the frame (boyfriend destroy) < disqualify just like you would with any excuse, and offer discression to her, and lead as much as possible (lower her asd), just keep disqualifying the excuses like you would with any other girls and looking for that compliance while escalating

the girl is either interested in cheating, or isn't, attraction does not = she will cheat, attraction is easy as fuck to get and doesn't even mean a girl without a boyfriend will sleep with you, just because you are attracted to a girl who talks to you, does that mean you will end up sleeping with her?, just because a girl flirts with you that you are attracted to while you have a girlfriend, does that mean you will cheat on your girlfriend? if you answered yes to both questions, do you think it is that way for every other guy as well? the answer is no

but anyways, this girl gave you her number, it is now time for you to test compliance further, she either comes out or flakes, either way don't expect her to agree to anything that frames this as her fault, just take note of her passive compliance, and escalate, continue leading, make it 100% your fault, don't brag about her, or tell any of your friends, keep it a complete secret, no one is to know, be discreet as possible, moms the word, offer her no strings attached sex, don't be the guy that wants to be the boyfriend, be the secret hookup on the side guy

if she doesn't screen well, don't waste your time on her, just cut yourself off before you get needy and develope onitis, this situation is not different, she is not special, don't over invest yourself in something not worth investing in

also you don't have to toss out a witty disqualifier for every time she bring up the boyfriend, ''ok'' works fine and continueing after without addressing the boyfriend to remove him from the frame,

or ''listen I don't want to be your boyfriend'' also works fine, you just have to get the point accross that you are not interested in making her your girlfriend, and her having a boyfriend is disqualified from being an issue for you (you have already done this obviously, but if she continues to use it as a wall, eventually you are going to run out of ''witty comebacks'')

GOOD LUCK

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:13 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Best Way to Steal a Girl Who has a Boyfriend.

Bros before hos? lol
[/quote]

I think he does not know the boyfriend...

Relationship guide: extended-relationship-guide-vt170687.html

http://wayoftheplayer.com/become-a-player/instinct

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:06 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Document went on your web page at the same time re-focusing only just to some extent submits. Excellent technique for so next, I'll be book-marking instantly catch any carry out springs up. Tax Advice London