Pittsburgh wings

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 19 guests

Post subject: Pittsburgh wings
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:43 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Hey guys, take 2.

In June I will be moving into the city of Pittsburgh, and I'm looking to improve my game. I want to see if anyone on this forum is in the area and wants to help themselves and me. I'll be headin to the bars as time goes on between now and then for the occasional practice, and am up for having a wingman come along.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:44 am 
Dedicated Member

Hey man, Where are you moving from?

I currently live in the city right downtown actually and I'm a 5 minute cab to all the bars in South Side. I'd say I'm pretty well networked in the nightlife scene being as all of my friends are DJs, promoters, bartenders, photographers, etc.

I'm open to meeting up and winging sometime and/or comparing notes over a drink for lack of a better term.

Anyone else from the area? I saw maybe 1 or 2 other Pittsburgh threads but have been long dead and I doubt those user even post here anymore.

Cheers,
[vegas]

Post subject: Hell yeah
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:54 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I'm moving back to Indiana county and am trying to find a lair in Pittsburgh. I am going to be travelling there every weekend, maybe more if possible if I can find a wing or two. Ill be back May 28.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:56 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I'm 27 btw and looking to close some ass. I would say Im intermediate status but could always use more field experience:)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 10:07 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey, I've also been looking to meet up with people from the Pittsburgh area; I just moved back here myself. I'm really new to the whole thing, but I'm a quick learner and would love to be out in the field with someone.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 5:25 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Yeah man. Sounds good. Private message me your email and we can stay in touch:)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 10:35 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I'm definitely down. I'm living in Oakland all summer. Just turned 21 so PM me.

Post subject: PGH Lair???
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 6:28 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

What's up guys...Names Kris...I've been sarging da 'burg 4 a long time now...I've seen many guys come & go(even a lair or two)...Think it's bout time we get Pittsburgh on the map!!! Especially w/ the hot spots we have like S.Side, Station Sq., & Oakland(during school year).

I usually prefer solo-sarging lately as that is where I get my best results...But I'm always down w/ meeting sum new fellas & sharing what I do & maybe pickup on sum new shit.

I lived in S. Oakland my whole life, but I just bought a house in Mt. Wash & that's where I live now. I go out probably around 2 -4 times a week...& I day game everywhere I go.

Hit me up. Lets do this

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:37 am 
Dedicated Member

I'm partying on Carson Street every other weekend and I live 5 minutes from Mount Washington. There is another person on this forum I have met up with and we plan on doing something again this weekend hopefully. Shoot me a PM.

[vegas]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:39 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

FINALLY, THE ROCK IS BACK TO PITTSBURGH...

So necessary. Actually I'm just getting my cable and internet hooked up at the apartment, which basically wraps up the whole movein process. Anybody that wants to meet up and grab a beer, wing, etc, PM me. Anybody who wants to do that stuff this weekend and kick things off quick, PM me, well, before Friday night.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:35 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

UPDATE:

Have successfully, and not so successfully, been meeting a few of you guys. Saturday night, three of us so far are going to be meeting up. Anyone who wants to join in, PM me for details.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:52 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

would be interested in meeting up also. im 27 if thats relevant to anyone.

recently got out of a 4 year long relationship and am looking into new ways of meeting girls (and making friends for that matter).

i still have some friends in the area. we've had mixed luck everywhere. no one place seems to be better than others.

I feel like places like Diesel, Elixer, S Bar, and Whim are more "clique" oriented - girls who either live in the city or close by who go out there all the time and probably know most of the staff. They seem to be less receptive in general to meeting people (you guys know how closed minded pittsburghers can be).

I think I've had the most luck at Barroom - I feel like thats where girls from the burbs who dont typically go out to clubs go when its a friends birthday or other special occasion.

I've had fun any time we've gone to Villa, but no closes.

I lived on the south side from the time I graduated in 2007 until last year when I split up with my girl. Even those first 2 years I can only think of a handful of girls I got to come back to my place with me - it was just a hell of a lot harder than in Oakland during college. Is that just not something girls do after they graduate?

A few of us are going out tonight. We have't decided yet. I was in Oakland today for something and I wouldn't mind heading there. Just wish somewhere had a dance floor.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:58 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Archer, I have to address that.

Every single bar on the planet has groupies. But I've honestly been 50/50 in the last few weeks in terms of girl's initial reaction to me being positive or negative. If you go into the mindset that all the girls in a given venue are there only to hit on the bartenders or bouncers, you're screwed.

Hell, at Jimmy D's, *I* know the bouncers and bartenders by name, chat em up, etc.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:18 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Couldn't agree with DJ_Z more. If you walk into the situation thinking it cant be done, you're certainly not going to get anything out of it.

Anyway, if anyone in the Pittsburgh area wants to hit me up, I live a little further outside the city but I head to the south side at least once a weekend and would like to meet up with people from time to time. Love the idea of a Pittsburgh lair.

Cheers guys,
FroMan

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:48 pm 
Dedicated Member

FroMan, we have about 7 people in the area that meet up every once in a while but we have yet to get all 7 in one place at one time. Shoot me a PM to get contact information. I'm thinking I'll be out this coming Saturday in South Side if anyone else here is in.