How do i answer "How many girls have you slept with?&qu

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 26 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 11:36 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

At some point most of the girls i have been with ask me how many girls I have had sex with.
Any ideas on how to answer this question without looking either like an inexperienced chump or a heartless player who has sex with anything he can stick his dick in. I realize there is no magic answer but do you recommend changing the subject or telling her that it is none of her business (I think this gives her the impression that I am hiding something), asking her back (might be good to know how many guys she has been with before telling her how many girls I have been with, except I have no interest in knowing how many guys she's had sex with) or just make a joke about it for example;

her: How many girls have you had sex with?
me: 50.000, why do you ask? (smiling)

This is a shit test question and important not to get stressed or to seem insecure I guess but do you think that it would be best to answer with a direct or indirect answer?

Please share your thoughts on this :evil: :roll: :oops: :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 1:50 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

A gentleman doesn't discuss his sex life with those not involved in it. With a big cheeky smile.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 6:20 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
A gentleman doesn't discuss his sex life with those not involved in it. With a big cheeky smile.
What he said ^^

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 12:07 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Not enough, I still haven't found my true love. I'll keep going until I have found her. How about you? Have you found your true love? Divert/Deflect. ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 12:15 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Just say something like 'when a girl says how many guys she has had you take that number and triple it. If a guy says how many girls he's had you take that number and divide it by 3'.

Often she'll laugh and forget she asked you the question about how many girls you've slept with. :)

And I have field tested this except I didn't wait for the question to be asked and she actually said the second sentence (If a guy ...) before I could. :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 8:44 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Anything along these lines, since it will also put her in the mind frame that if she sleeps with you, she won't have to worry about you running around telling everyone about it and making her look like a slut.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 10:21 pm 
Married Moderator

Quote:
Spot on, either that or say "enough".
That will spark curiosity and make her think that you are no longer just chasing tail for the sake of getting laid. (But boy is she wrong :wink: )

10 things I wish someone taught me about Pick Up 10-things-i-wish-someone-taught-me-vt53087.html

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:55 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

AOL: matx223@aim.com
Haha Sparrow just made my day. Good shit, brother.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:30 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

This is a lose lose question .. don't answer.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:48 pm 
Dedicated Member

I feel you on this, because if you DONT answer it. This just makes it look like your hiding something...For me I usually just go with A low number like 4-5 (which I really have) and most girls dont say anything about it...they dont ask any questions or if I am experienced or whatever...they just say ok!

But I mean this is how I have been able to handle that question.

Click here to get your FREE report now!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:17 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
I feel you on this, because if you DONT answer it. This just makes it look like your hiding something...For me I usually just go with A low number like 4-5 (which I really have) and most girls dont say anything about it...they dont ask any questions or if I am experienced or whatever...they just say ok!

But I mean this is how I have been able to handle that question.
I don't think you should answer.. end of the day, if a girl is into you, none of these little things matter, but it almost never helps your chances and it can easily hurt your chances, regardless of your answer, so I prefer not to answer.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:55 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I got my personal routine which also use to break the ice and convey very powerful confidence, just go by something like "Oh..hold on I gotta count..(start counting loud) my ex..my neighbor..my granny" and the great thing about it is that you can keep on goin untill you hit the spot and the hb will start laughing, you can also use your wing name and after that you take control of the conversation and just changing subject.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:56 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

If there is a girl asks me, I will stunned moment, then smiled, then answered nothing.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:25 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
I got my personal routine which also use to break the ice and convey very powerful confidence, just go by something like "Oh..hold on I gotta count..(start counting loud) my ex..my neighbor..my granny" and the great thing about it is that you can keep on goin untill you hit the spot and the hb will start laughing, you can also use your wing name and after that you take control of the conversation and just changing subject.

I like that!

I have two routines; depending on if I wanna do them that night or if they are worth a few dates before I f-close

1. come across as a massive confidant slut

2. just chat shit, about my job, hobbies etc

so for number 1 when they ask me, I tell them im a virgin! im obviously not and they know that and then move on

number 2 doenst come up as much I make up a ridiculously high number and laugh it off

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:41 pm 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
Quote:

I like that!

I have two routines; depending on if I wanna do them that night or if they are worth a few dates before I f-close

1. come across as a massive confidant slut

2. just chat shit, about my job, hobbies etc

so for number 1 when they ask me, I tell them im a virgin! im obviously not and they know that and then move on

number 2 doenst come up as much I make up a ridiculously high number and laugh it off

Hey man! Not A bad routine. I will be sure to go ahead and test it out when I have the chance man!

Thanks again!

Click here to get your FREE report now!