Best car for a PUA?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 17 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Building an Attractive Lifestyle

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:16 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I know a guy with a BMW. Problem is, girls NEVER got to see it! It is good for day two or if you are young and you have a social circle and you go to college or hs parties in the car, then it's good. But, post college, unless you are picking up a girl you already know, the car is pretty useless imho and a waste of money. I hope you are not getting car loan and paying with your savings? You better.

So the car will prob NOT help you meet girls, because the car can help only on the day two, when you have already met the girl and arranged to pick her up. And girls who barely know you might not feel safe riding in your car yet. Save your $ bro and spend it on better clothes, hair cuts, etc. Youll get more bang for your buck.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:55 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Does it really matter what other people think of your car? I mean if you've got a Porsche 911 parked outside of a club or shopping mall then nobody is gonna see it anyways.

And also you'd end up falling into the "small dick trying to compensate" category if you go and get something flash just for the sake of impressing other people. Which is pretty much the opposite of what you want to achieve right? You just want girls to know you're the man and you know it, not that you have to go and buy an expensive or flashy car in order to prove it to yourself and everyone else?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:42 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I drove K cars for many years. Beaters, cars I paid $1k for or less and drove into the ground. I am not poor, I am not a kid, I just didn't care. It was "A" to "B" transportation. I now drive a BMW. It's just a 2007 328i, but it is immaculate. Leather, iDrive, black on black on black, dropped, nice rims, fat ass alcantara racing steering wheel, 6 speed manual. Yes it helps. Me.

Driving around or getting out of my beater cars:

..goes unnoticed.
..nothing
..nada
..ignored
..girls diffinently put me on a lower rung or didn't elevate me off the bat

Driving around or getting out of my BMW

..there are plenty of other BMW's, mine is one of the few that is not stock looking. Diffinently noticed.
..Girls are always checking me out, but especially when they see me getting out of my car. I have never had girls follow me around in a store and start a conversation with zero effort from me till I got this car. That has only happened 4 or 5 times, but seeing girls giving indicators to approach is damn constant and when I choose to follow through for the numbers, it is pretty much assured. This car has diffinently opened up doors for me. I am a good looking guy and did fine before, I am doing much better now. I wish I would have done this sooner.

Some people will look at me negatively for having this car and rationalize why buying a subdued economical car is the way to go. That is their problem. For the girls, I find their attitude changes when I smile and give them attention. Also, ever go on a first "date" and see the girl break out with a big smile when they see your car? That is now normal for me. My beater car never did that for me. My average decent car didn't either. At best, my average or beater car didn't lower me in value....although I am pretty sure it did. However, my BMW seems to elevate me and it wasn't even that expensive.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:24 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

A guy I used to pua with had two rides: a geo metro for commuting, and a hummer h2.

He would take women out on the first date in the metro. Hot women too. Then on if they wanted a second date he's roll the hummer. When he got w/i a block of their house, he'd call on his cell and say he was running late late cuz his metro over heated on the freeway.

Originally he'd make plans for s one cheesy place like chilli's.

About two minutes later, he'd show up dressed in a tux, brand new hummer h2 parked in the street. With a bouquet of flowers, and say, girl, you better go change if you wanna roll with me!

He got laid a lot!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:17 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

A car will NOT get you laid. Thats for sure. But you could get laid IN it.

However there is one thing ive always had a problem with my fwbs, privacy. Ive had lots of times where me and the girl goes to the back seat, start talking, escalating to make out til it gets hotnheavy, i get a bj and i finger her but has a hard time focusing on the interaction because its a car and we would have to stop whenever someone gets close or worry about cameras.

My suggestion is get some kind of a cool van or suv with tinted windows at the backseats. Ive had an instance where me and a girl went to a drive in movie theatre i borrowed my sis van and i got laid in the back seat all the way.

As for women's opinion of cars, they dont really care unless its really nice or really ugly. Ugly rusty clangy cars brings down your value and her value. Okay cars are optimal, its am pleasant thing to use. Nice cars are good too. It brings your value and her value up which is good. However, if you have a low paying job, then its just impractical.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:49 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:18 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Coupe Deville, NOTHING LESS :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:55 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

The Lexus IS is NOT a Man's car at all. All of us car guys joke about guys who drive the IS as it's very much a girl's car.

I come from about 6 years in the car scene and own a motorsports company...

My G35 coupe got me the most attention out of any vehicle. Unfortunately, it has a lot of mechanical "issues". Fine if you like working on it, not great otherwise.

Choose a car that you're happy with. That excites you. That you're passionate about.

Women will make ALL sorts of judgements about you and your car. And it doesn't matter what you choose. They all come from different walks of life with different priorities. The gold diggers will love the expensive ones. The young, less informed ones will like the pretty ones. Some will like the fast ones. Some will want you to drive a Prius. Others a Camry.

Confidence and passionate about the car are all that matters. Keeing it immaculate helps too. A friend brought her sexy coworker down to see my Evo (DEFINITELY NOT A SEXY CAR) and she told my friend that guys who take care of their cars is such a turn on (I was cleaning a smudge when they came out).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:19 am 
Forum Bully

You should either get a car with a really high roof or a convertible, so you can fit in it while wearing your giant fluffy hat.

Otherwise this car:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:22 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Lincoln Mks. Chrome 20's Black on Black.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:01 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hmm... I'm having thoughts for an 89' - 93' BMW E3
I love the design of it, though I'd have to mod it abit
to be an accessory, rather than a simple product
I'd depend on when it comes to attraction and all.

That or a fancy motorcycle chopper.

In success and assertiveness there are two people: the one who embraces assertiveness and the one who suppresses his assertive nature. The one who embraces what he wants to do is the man who is more successful.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:23 am 
New to MPUA Forum

A Saturn Sky could be a pretty good pua car. Especially one in Yellow. Different and uncommon, with an exotic look. Doesn't seem try hard but still a fun car. A lotus could be decent too, but its a little too small and more try hard.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:26 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

IMHO a car is an accessory that you have to have but is a massive liability. Remember you're not trying to impress guys you're trying to impress girls and most girls couldn't care less about the 5K you spent just on wheels. Luxury isn't even that important depending on what life stage you're in.

Unless you actually have an interest in cars, buy something that isn't a piece of shit, keep it stock and clean, and for the most part stick with red, blue, or black for color. White is for women and silver unless on a merc or bmw is boring. Right now you can't go wrong with a hot hatch.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:06 am 
New to MPUA Forum

i've pretty much never had a flash car... always practical for my surfboards and work... so pretty much wagons and utes... bare minimum to get me a to b... and sometimes c... although am now looking to get an environmentally friendly 4wd for travelling australian outback

Post subject: Re: Best car for a PUA?
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 1:44 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Thank you for sharing the information about the best car for PUA, I have heard about this solo rent a car that might help us learn all about which car might suit PUA, Hope you have got all the answers to your questions, Have a great evening.