So after reading The Game, results, first try

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » The Pick Up Artist on VH1 with Mystery

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:02 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

so what's a good read for natural game? i picked up how to succeed with women, but if focuses on more of what to do on day 2, but still not a bad read! a few good pointers on being an effective seducer. i was thinking about "double your dates" cause i think the cocky funny bit fits my persona, the cocky NY Italian! thoughts, opinions, complaints?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:26 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

If she says she's a model, just reply with a neg, it goes:

HER "Well, I'm a Model "

YOU "What, a hand Model ? "

Pure gold Neg :D

Peace,

Troyden.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:01 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I've read the game which I enjoyed I used a few things from that to get results but then I bought Mystery the new and improved guide to picking up women which I believe to be very good. I think canned material are good training wheels tbh but once you lose them It should be natural anyway...similar to how a boxer will spar and work on a jab and at first they may feel unnatural but then it becomes instinct. I think of stories to dhv myself naturally now I don't even make them up. I think natural game and mystery method aren't so different...just different paths to the same end and mystery method works much better if it is natural! Any other good reads? I was looking into buying double your dating by Deangelo anyone else read this?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:26 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Readed The Game few days ago, awesome book.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:35 am 
The name of the mothefucking game

Double your dating david dangelo, the game, also rules of the game and the diary, buy neil strauss, then get laid of die trying rsd, then bang(amazon the next on i am getting), mm, i don't stop reading and learning, watch keys to the vip on youtube a bunch of episodes...But you should have your own style game, natural is the way, your own stuff...

Dancefloor/Club game youtube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/dancefloorseduction

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:20 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
interesting, i would say ignore the model part thought, everyother girl i talk to says there a model or just getting into modelling. it means they love themself. i fucked a girl once who was a model, all that meant was that her facebook pictures were taken by a proffessional photographer.

the game should be used as inspiration rather than a handbook.
Agreed. I dated a girl who told me she was a "model" for almost 2 years. The reality was some photogropher friends used her for some semi-nude photos (most likely to try and get some) and she had some pro headshots in a lame portfolio she never did anything with. She was an insecure bitch with a really bad ego and frankly other than some good sex it was a total waste of 2 years of my life.

Also, having read The Game, and then a lot of other materials I would agree that it is a great introduction to the PUA world, but little more than that.

-Psych3r-