First Threesome and beyond...

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 18 guests

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 8:31 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I kissed her for the first time, right after my girl friend kissed her… She had a very distinctive and familiar taste but I couldn’t immediately place it… After a few minutes I realized that she tasted exactly like mango...

My GF and I had been talking about and working towards having a threesome for a while. I’de been laying the ground work from our Day 2. She’s been posting ads online and we have been shifting through the responses but hadn’t found any good candidates.

Then one day my GF was talking to her friend HBMango (who she had slept with once in the past). HBMango was telling my GF about how she was going on a date with a guy that she didn’t really like, “I should just tell him I’m a lesbian, maybe then he’ll leave me alone.”

My GF responded, “Are you a lesbian? Because for me, it took a while to really understand that being bi was an option… It’s been really fun recently because NSM has let me make out with a girl at the bar and we are working towards having our first threesome!”

HBMango, “Oh really?! I’ve always wanted to have a threesome!”

With the words, “Maybe we could help each other out,” my GF started confirming the details with HBMango. She made sure to tell her that we would all hang out and see where things went. My GF also made sure that HBMango knew that she could back out at any time and we wouldn’t hold it against her. Lastly, per HBMango’s request, she assured her that there would be drinking involved for “social lubricant.”

HBMango came over and the three of us went out for desert. At the desert place, I made sure to kino escalate and build comfort by running the cube. When we got back, the girls started drinking and my GF suggested that we go relax on my bed and we could answer these fun questions I had printed out.

We put some quiet music on, had only my lava lamp on for light, and they had their drinks. As we went through the questions sheet, we all started getting closer and more intertwined with each other. Eventually we got HBMango in between us and my GF went for the kiss. The three of us started making out, soon cloths started coming off, and the rest progressed from there. I made sure to pace myself, make sure no one was left out at any time, pay more attention to my GF (and her emotional state) than HBMango, and made it a great few hour experience for us all.

The best part is that because of the way we framed everything, the rules we had with each other, re-affirming my relationship with my GF after, re-aafirming a friends with benifits relationship with Mango after, and other things, we have been able to have more threesomes with HB Mango since.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 11:09 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Congrats!

The whole gaming the other girl while your gf was present seems pretty awkward and unecessary as it sounded like she was pretty DTF. Nonetheless, results don't lie! Awesome story man

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 12:27 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Congrats!

The whole gaming the other girl while your gf was present seems pretty awkward and unecessary as it sounded like she was pretty DTF. Nonetheless, results don't lie! Awesome story man
It wasn't akward at all, my GF and I were on the same page with everything. And it was necessary in that we had to build her comfort with the idea more and build her attraction to me as well.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 4:22 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

sounds like great times, however besides running the cube u didnt exactly game this girl. ur GF did.. barely.

lay reports arent about bragging that ur gf brought another girl to bed, theyre about running game to the point of sex. its def cool to hear that lil 3 some story but it has zero to do with PU.

im sorry if im being a dick. i dont mean to be, its just that besides finding out u have a bi GF, theres nothing to take from ur lay report.

Post subject: Details on the Work
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 4:25 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
sounds like great times, however besides running the cube u didnt exactly game this girl. ur GF did.. barely.

lay reports arent about bragging that ur gf brought another girl to bed, theyre about running game to the point of sex. its def cool to hear that lil 3 some story but it has zero to do with PU.

im sorry if im being a dick. i dont mean to be, its just that besides finding out u have a bi GF, theres nothing to take from ur lay report.
This LR was more to tell the story of what happened than to break down everything that went into it. But no, this didn't just fall in my lap, this took a lot of work for me to pull off then to get to where we are now with it.

Just hitting the highlights:

I had to pre-select for dating a girl that was bi.

I had to bring up threesomes with my GF in an appropriate environment, then over time address and ease her fears and concerns about them. (This was the most complicated and time consuming part)

I had to develop a great sex life with just my GF and I so having a threesome would be another thing to add to it.

I had to get her excited about the idea of having a threesome so she was not only OK with it, but wanted to do it as well.

We had to form our own threesome rules so there were clear boundaries that we were both OK with.

We had to work to find a good threesome prospect.

When we found Mango and set things up, we had to create an environment where she was comfortable enough and move towards the threesome itself.

During the threesome, I needed to pace myself and pay a lot of attention to my GF's emotional state, comfort level, and enjoyment. I also needed to physically pay her 90% of my attention.

After the threesome, my GF and I needed to have great sex with each other and re-affirm the relationship. It had to be shown that nothing had changed in a bad way, that we were still awesome as a couple.

Again, this was a long and complex process and what I listed is just hitting the sections that needed to be worked through. If having a threesome, in the context of a relationship, and having the relationship be just as good or better after is something you actually want to do, let me know and I can go into more detail.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:37 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

It has all to do with PU. Gaming in this story was just a tool, because a threesome was the goal.

You did great. Not only in setting up the threesome, but also keeping awkwardness out of the picture wich I think was the biggest challange.

Most guys would fuck up afterwards because they would be so pumped up with getting a threesome, that they would make the girls feel unconfortable.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:46 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

considering u have a relationship and successfully pulled off a 3dsome with her, i do give u credit.

u kept things from being awkward and went out with her, started off the night, just how i would have.

a 3some isnt something i plan on going for - in the context of a relationship- the girl im seeing is the jelous type. -but i appreciate the clarification on ur lay report. look forward to more.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:03 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

wtg buddy...you pulled off a great feat. I have had 3 somes b4 (2 guys n 2 girls) but never had one with a gf. It has been kinda random except for one (2 guys 1 girl) that was partially planned (the girl fucked me and my roommate n we were all entirely cool with the sitch then just combined it one night).

anyways...wtg buddy it seems like you pulled it off flawlessly...congrats

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:51 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Thanks guys! Like I said, it was a goal of mine, I did the work, and made it happen!

Post subject: Re: Details on the Work
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:08 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
Quote:

This LR was more to tell the story of what happened than to break down everything that went into it. But no, this didn't just fall in my lap, this took a lot of work for me to pull off then to get to where we are now with it.

Just hitting the highlights:

I had to pre-select for dating a girl that was bi.

I had to bring up threesomes with my GF in an appropriate environment, then over time address and ease her fears and concerns about them. (This was the most complicated and time consuming part)

I had to develop a great sex life with just my GF and I so having a threesome would be another thing to add to it.

I had to get her excited about the idea of having a threesome so she was not only OK with it, but wanted to do it as well.

We had to form our own threesome rules so there were clear boundaries that we were both OK with.

We had to work to find a good threesome prospect.

When we found Mango and set things up, we had to create an environment where she was comfortable enough and move towards the threesome itself.

During the threesome, I needed to pace myself and pay a lot of attention to my GF's emotional state, comfort level, and enjoyment. I also needed to physically pay her 90% of my attention.

After the threesome, my GF and I needed to have great sex with each other and re-affirm the relationship. It had to be shown that nothing had changed in a bad way, that we were still awesome as a couple.

Again, this was a long and complex process and what I listed is just hitting the sections that needed to be worked through. If having a threesome, in the context of a relationship, and having the relationship be just as good or better after is something you actually want to do, let me know and I can go into more detail.
My wife and I have been active swingers for about a half dozen years now. That was pulled off perfectly.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:39 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

AOL: atl4lifefan
Wow man sounds awesome, Ive always wanted to have a threesome but can't find any willing candidates. I have slept with friends and they knew each other but wanted to do it seperate. Im trying to find a way to get a threeesome going, any advice?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:01 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Ok so i just got out of a 1 year relationship , and i steal think about her. now there is this girl that we been flirting around, she haves a boy friend? and some how we had a sex talk? and shes down to have sex with me 2day/? now this is weird for me, cuse most girls i tray to have sex with , dont give it up so eze? . now she told me she haven't had sex in a year?. i haven't had sex in like 2 moths, so my hormones r crazy rite now.?

i ask some questions like why dont you have sex with your boy F/? she said they dont relay talk? and i ask why me? she said she fiends me attractive.

she told me she haves this body spray (love spell) same thing my x wears b4 having sex. she said she is going to wear it? . now i need some advise if this is a good idea? now there is a diff , my x girl is a solid Hb10 . and this chick is a HB7? she a lil chunky but haves a nice ass,.? idk i am just a lil freak out lol. i always work it , to have sex , then out of the nowhere this chick wants 2 fuck me?> lol . idk. we are meeting latter tonight , in a public school. (having sex out door lol) and we both 18.

Post subject: .
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:03 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

My bad men , this was going to be a new post , and accidentally press post replay ;/