Lookin' for advice (19)

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 26 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Body Language, Voice Tonality and Dress

Post subject: Lookin' for advice (19)
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:54 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey PUAs. I am 19 and have never made it past first base. Can I have some help with my outer game?

Pics:
http://img836.imageshack.us/i/190422101 ... 37841.jpg/
http://img853.imageshack.us/i/46924233.jpg/
http://img339.imageshack.us/i/165567126 ... 41275.jpg/

With less hair:
http://img860.imageshack.us/i/188445101 ... 56621.jpg/

I could use some help with my hair/goatee/clothes! My normal clothes are either solid tees or humor tees off Woot.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:34 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Big hair is for some people and isn't for others. I know it's easy to not want short hair because it's so common, and I have longish hair, but I'd say you look better with shorter hair- it gives off a better vibe with your facial structure.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:22 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Yeah defeintley keep the hair short. What you could do about the facial hair is make it all stubble with this kind of design on it. I think it will look good.

http://www.internationalunity.org/wp-co ... -small.jpg

Also what i NOticed in one of your pics is the way you sit. SPread your legs out more. Sit up straight. pull your chest out, then push ur shoulders down...DAvid De Anglo stresses this..look at his material.

Also one more thing about ur hair, try a product like clay. It adds a little texture to it. i use it i got curly hair it works great.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:00 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

What they said.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:16 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

lose the goatee, stubble is more attractive to women

id say stick with short hair, but im biased because im in the army and think long hair on guys looks ridiculous

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:43 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

I definitely think you can pull off short hair, therefore I would. I personally prefer lonnger hair (think Justin Bieber, as much as it pains me to say it) on me, but you look good with short hair.

Clothes wise.. I dunno, with all due respect, your first 2 photos remind me of a skater sort of guy who spends all day with his mates smoking pot and are more concerned about kick flips than rubbing clits! :lol:

I also prefer a little bit of stubble as opposed to a beard or whatever. But seriously mate, do what you feel most comfortable with!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:12 pm 
Dedicated Member

Definitely short hair, I think you could also shave the facial hair all together. About the clothes, find a style that suits you, browse the web and find some styles you want to model. Add some accessories.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:35 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

nice photo

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:06 am 
New to MPUA Forum

definitely stick with short hair like the 2nd photo but dont go to a sports clips or place like that. Go to a traditional Barber shop (same price) and just sit down and tell the guy to make you look good and do whaf he thinks looks best. I used to have long hair and when I first went back to short I went to supercuts and sportsclips which resulted in a lot of bad haircuts because theyre done by women who went to cosmetology school and learned how to cut girls hair and dye/perm etc.

my best haircuts have come from me just walking into a barbershop then sitting down and telling the guy to do whatever he thinks looks best. keeps things different and always comes out great.

lose the beard and go clean shaven or maybe a little stubble (google chinstrap beard) I have a tough time pulling off the stubble and wind up looking like a bum so I just shave it all

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:54 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Yahoo Messenger: Bamthebomb
Wow. that's brutal bro... i was in your exact same place you are now so here is what you should do.

Go to a hairstylist, a good one even if that cut will cost you about 50-70 buck. Ask him about facial hair and he will fill you in with what is hip and you can pull it off. If you like you can keep long hair, but that means you have to take care about it. short hair means less stress.

Buy new stuff, loose that old look. buy a shirt and loose that hoodie. i like to wear rings, watches... so find out what you like to wear.

take baby steps bro. adjust first with your look and do not do it radical cuz you may fall back in your old routine, i've seen these.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:58 am 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
Go to a hairstylist, a good one even if that cut will cost you about 50-70 buck. Ask him about facial hair and he will fill you in with what is hip and you can pull it off. If you like you can keep long hair, but that means you have to take care about it. short hair means less stress.
This is probably the best advice. Go to a pro and sit in the chair and tell them to give you the best look for you.