Why you should Hate PUAHATE

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 11 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Miscellaneous

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:54 pm 
Moderator Emeritus

I'm sure a lot of you have stumbled across this site.

As a place to debunk the legendary status of some of the self-proclaimed "gurus" out there, I think it's great. I have never paid for a bootcamp or anything like that, and have bought a few massively discounted products for like £5-10 out of curiosity because frankly this is very little money. There's a lot of free content out there, and it should be an impetus for guys to go out there and try stuff out and see what works for them, NOT assume one guru is 100% right and follow every part of his game step by step.

However, there's a general attitude on that forum that basically looks are what get you laid and if you don't have them, there's no point in trying to use game, and if you do have them, then you don't need game anyway.

This is frankly absolute bullshit and a really negative limiting belief to give to guys. It basically says "wait around until you see a girl likes you, and then go for it" which basically leaves everything up to chance and gives you no motivation to try and succeed or alter your fate in any way.

It's like saying that sales techniques (e.g. NLP) are all bullshit. Either someone walks in and wants to buy a product, or they don't and there's nothing you can do to change that. We all know that's not true, otherwise there would be no advertising. Ad men like Don Draper have spent decades convincing people that they need and want a product they initially didn't even know existed and certainly had no desire for. Although cold calling has a low success rate, it still sells products and generates leads despite the fact that people have a huge "bitch shield" when they get a cold call. Of course, if you know a girl is definitely attracted, then you can approach with confidence and just escalate. But that doesn't mean a cold approach, where you generate attraction in a girl who didn't notice you initially, can't also work too.

Furthermore, the whole premise is coming from a male mindset. For a guy, nothing a woman says will change her from a 4 to an 8, no matter how smart, funny, how many friends she has, what her goals are, etc. We know that this is not true for women. Women are literally ATTRACTED to power, status, value, wealth, intelligence, humour, preselection, confidence, etc. A simple psychological test is to ask women to rate the attractiveness of a man. In the control group, the man is by himself, in the other group the man in surrounded by women who are all looking at him and smiling. The girls will rate the second guy as MUCH HOTTER, despite the fact that his features are IDENTICAL. Men will rate a girl the same regardless, in fact they will probably not even notice anything else in the photo apart from her if she's hot.

If you have looks, then game that's tailored to the "assuming attraction" style will work well for you, but you still need to learn how to escalate correctly, handle logistics, and build some comfort and qualify so she doesn't think you're a player and it's only about sex and try to get away from you. Guys with looks generally can get away with more fuck ups and still get the girl, but many really good looking guys still fail because of confidence issues or the like, and need a roadmap and practice to succeed.

If you don't have looks, then game can absolutely still work for you. Super-direct game, especially in a club environment, will be more difficult to pull off, but still possible if you build enough social proof and are having a great time and really exuding confidence, sexuality and playfulness. However, you will often have to work harder on building attraction through your personality and other traits (preselection, social value, intelligence, etc), and then you can move through the rest of the steps in the same way. False disqualifiers/negs/rapport breaks can be more useful, but not necessarily essential.

As someone with what I reasonably believe are below average looks, I can tell you all that I went from believing I had to settle for 4s and 5s to regularly bagging 8s and 9s. It feels great too because I know I've worked at it, and am getting results not because of the way I was born, but because of who I've made myself into. You can all do the same, no matter who you are or what you look like.

FREE PDF w Openers, Date ideas and Videos on Direct: http://www.sashapua.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:10 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

brilliant rant

seriously this should be our manifesto or something lol

and youre completely right, at the end of the day looks mean very little. of course they have there place and youre game has to adpat to this like you pointed out.

for instance if your brad pitt you can get away with a few things but if youre creepy boring as fuck then youre not gona get anywhere.

on the other hand if youre a 3 eyed swamp monster youre gaem has to be unbelivably tight but as long as youre smooth, funny, confident youre going to get laid.

and as for the hate websites who gives a shit , as long as there are people who are willing to give it a try pick up will always be around and will thrive. mainly because men will always be looking for a secret to get sex.

not only that but these websites dont take into acount how pick up just makes you a better person.

i used to be some needy little shit that drove away every women i spoke to . my friends and peers ridiculed me at every turn and i felt like shit every single day.

now thanks to learning some routines and openers etc im confident and ( until recently ) had my first gf. im only 18 but this was still a big deal for me. furthermore getting a grip on my inner game was my biggest problem and now thanks to pu i have ( gotta give cred to david deangelo for that . he was the first guru i heard off and i owe him alot ) and have made friends for life and am expanding my social circle every day.

so thank you pua's others may hate you but i love you :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:01 pm 
Dedicated Member

Idk see the reason to hate them. I would feel sorry for them, if anything, since they're the ones who have shitty lives, not me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:45 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Idk see the reason to hate them. I would feel sorry for them, if anything, since they're the ones who have shitty lives, not me.
Haha, exactly!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:31 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I beg to differ. I'm glad I found that site as it has helped me realize a few home truths.
It’s not just about bashing on so-called gurus and charlatans whom are out to rip people off, but it
exposes so many misconceptions that have been born out of the pu community.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:12 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

But wicker man, it's the way they try to discredit everything out of the community. Some things are quite frankly, bullshit. But some things do help people improve their lives and being so negative about absolutely everything is frankly ridiculous.

It's basically a troll fest over there where trolling is encouraged.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:25 am 
Dedicated Member

The truth lies somwhere between both sites which is why I post on both sites under the same name.

Pickup/seduction can only get you so far which is why so many gurus aren't with hb10's.

Alot of PU is recycled bullshit, but there are some valuable piece in that bullshit.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:55 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
Pickup/seduction can only get you so far which is why so many gurus aren't with hb10's.
But what does that mean though? That if you have some depth of personality, a HB10 may respond? Ok, fine, I'm not afraid of having that. Might not work for all HB10s in the world but it'll surely work for some. Or does it mean you gotta have looks or money or something shallow like that? I call bollocks on that. There are too many people in the world, the world is too diverse to make pat assumptions about who requires what. So why limit yourself? Personally I don't believe in living life as a statistic. Statistics are for average people and average people don't do much about their own fate. Consider also that an "average" statistic includes all the people who do things substantially worse than you do. It's an average.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:43 am 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
Quote:
But what does that mean though? That if you have some depth of personality, a HB10 may respond? Ok, fine, I'm not afraid of having that. Might not work for all HB10s in the world but it'll surely work for some. Or does it mean you gotta have looks or money or something shallow like that? I call bollocks on that. There are too many people in the world, the world is too diverse to make pat assumptions about who requires what. So why limit yourself? Personally I don't believe in living life as a statistic. Statistics are for average people and average people don't do much about their own fate. Consider also that an "average" statistic includes all the people who do things substantially worse than you do. It's an average.

Blind faith!

If yor social value (and looks plays a part) is lower than the womans or lower than what she can get (other guy wise) than you dont stand a chance. Pure and simple!

-if your broke
-not famous
-too short or too tall
-dont have good symmetry
-dont have a good pyshique
-dont have good bone structure
-dont have good skin
-good eye contrast
-arent well hung

all these things are realativly out of your control, you can fix mabye 3 or 4 of them

you can...
-dress better
-loose/gain weight some muscle to what genetics allow
-be more outgoing, high energy, life of the party
-improve your eye contact, body language
-be more alpha/ increase confidence

but all that can only raise your social value so far.

Too many products promise way too much.

IF A GURU IS TELLING YOU TO LIE TO WOMAN OR "FAKE IT TO YOU MAKE IT" IN ORDER TO GET WHAT YOU WANT. THAT SHOULD BE YOUR FIRST INDICATION THAT MAYBE THEY MIGHT BE OVERSTAING THEIR METHODS TO GET WHAT THEY WANT (YOUR CASH!)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:06 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Man, I read that whole rant fest website and if I was asked to describe it to a retarded deaf child, all I would say is, "TROLL FORUM OF AFC'S".

I read it. Most of which they dispute seems to be emboriled in small innaccuracies like, "Mystery says he's slept with 1000 women but because of x y and z factors its only 600. Hence the whole method is false". "I tried MM one time and it didn't work and they didn't give me money money back".

Problem with dumb shit trollers is that they dont spend any time researching for the sake of refuting facts, instead they just shoot non-sequitor in hoping to cause unrest in the PUA community.

GET FACTS BEFORE YOU WRITE SHIT.

It is not worthy. If most of the people on this forum or other pua forums talk about being successful with women based on things they learnt here, where as people on PUAhate spend there time refuting claims and none of them get laid, then it's obvious that there is a logical difference between each community.

PUAs = get laid

PUAhaters = live in mums basement

spot the difference

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:56 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

great post, just look at jack nicholson old ugly as fuck and gets and is desired by a lot of women.

Patrick swayze wasn't that hansome but he was also desirable cause he has alpha male attributes.

There was a guy in my classroom he looked just like cristiano ronaldo and he was a bit above average with the ladies.

Looks can help, but If your game is absolute garbage, you'll never get quality

ignore puahate.com , you know haters gonna hate

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:40 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I'm an involuntary celibate, google that, it's an actual condition.

Which is why I discovered PUA and it's really helped me get out of my shell, gave me confidence and something to do with my life. I'm probably more social than most people I used to know, but I'm still working on it.

I'm not just using game to get laid, I am using it to improve myself and just generally be more social. My endgame is finding a girlfriend you know.

Screw those guys that hate us.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:19 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Yahoo Messenger: merockstar
AOL: FoolinNobody1968
I respectfully disagree with one thing you said in your rant, OP.

I met a 4, who over the period of a year changed into a 6 in my eyes even though her appearance went unchanged.

She seduced me, and I had a blast of it!

I'm sure if she were still in my life she'd have progressively gained.

At least in my book.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:17 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

looks, looks, looks

you may deny this guys but its painfully obvious that PUA gurus are trying to mislead men into believing that looks are not important but are hypocritical about it too.

Name me ONE guru who does NOT mention looks in their products.

Go through EACH gurus stuff and there will ALWAYS be something about looking your best...I could sytematically break every product - but guys you know I am telling the truth.

A few examples for the unconvinced
  • Styles 30 Day Challenge has one day concentrating on improving your look. "Make gym your obsession" is one quote
    Mystery - apparently advised Style to shave his balding hair and ditch the glasses
    Cory Skyy- you cannot expect to get 9s and 10s if you look and dress like a slob
    Ross Jeffrie - in an old product - guys who are not good looking will have less interest from women
and so on and so on

So ask yourself if looks are NOT important why have that information?

Also...

ask yourself this - when you see a girl across a room or street or whatever - what are you judging her on in that split second? personality? body language? or looks? Now switch it around a girls sees you and in that split second what information does she have about you? LOOKS - she has nothing else - SHE CANNOT MIND READ

Game is simply LOOKS x NUMBERS ... the worse looking you are the more you have to meet girls/women, a fact of life and no routines, NLP, BS about body language are going to change that

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:26 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
I'm an involuntary celibate, google that, it's an actual condition.

Which is why I discovered PUA and it's really helped me get out of my shell, gave me confidence and something to do with my life. I'm probably more social than most people I used to know, but I'm still working on it.

I'm not just using game to get laid, I am using it to improve myself and just generally be more social. My endgame is finding a girlfriend you know.

Screw those guys that hate us.
IME you need to combine about 90% sexuality with 10% sociability otherwise you will have lots of 'friends' but will not be having any sex

IMHO indirect game is probably best to improve your social life whereas direct game will get you laid