Lifestyle Seduction Scam

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

Post subject: Lifestyle Seduction Scam
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:39 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Recently one of the top scam-artists in this community launched his new Lifestyle Seduction program.

He purports to teach you how YOU can be a number one VIP in the club, have the doormen licking your ass, the manager eager to rush you into the super-VIP section, so you can enjoy bottle service, bottle-blondes, and all the hootchies you can fit on your warbly little cock.

Please.

Aside from the unintentional confession on the part of this wanker that he does, indeed, rely on "bottle service game", what I find funnier is the idea that guys would even WANT to be club "VIPs".

(VIP: Very Inebriated Prick. )

Look: the biggest failure of "lifestyle" is when it works.

Meaning, if you warp yourself to meet and match the values and lifestyle of women who LIVE in clubs 7 nights a week, you become someone whose top values are status and stimulation. That's what you wind up living for.

Not enjoying as an occasional distraction. But your devotion and your dedication.

Is it any wonder that the guys who pursue this-who put "cool" and "status" above everything else-wind up burning out, drinking like fish, and otherwise living in some very unhealthy ways?

The irony is, none of it is necessary in the first place.

Comments?

Now, does this scammer(read: Gambler, aka Richard LaRuinyou) really believe that most guys can live his lifestyle? Can the average guy out there buddy up to the bouncers, managers, bartenders etc and-without major cash changing hands-get bottle service/VIP status?

How about a guy who lives in upstate Idaho? A guy who is in his 40's?

This guy, LaRuinyou, is selling pure fantasy that he KNOWS can't work for most guys.

Don't bite down, guys.

I'm convinced that he's doing the same on his launch blog. His cronies are writing rave views of the videos he posts, to build social proof. It's fraud.

A lot of the "big names" only want to make money so they endorse this kind of fraud or look the other way and wink at it.

Update: I had my operations guy order the DVDS. Here's what happens. As soon as you fill out your credit card info and order the DVD's, you are immediately taken to a video where he tries to upsell you on another course for $497. Underneath the video is a HUGE button that says, "ADD TO CART". In teeny, tiny letters, in grey print, very hard to read, is a warning you will be immediately charged.

So in effect, he's confusing you. You think you'll have a chance to change your mind on the impulse decision because you THINK you're just "adding it to your cart" and you can always change your mind.

Legally, the teeny, tiny, nearly impossible "you will be charged" warning probably meets the rules. But it is SO hard to see, I didn't spot it. My operations guy didn't spot it either when he ordered. He had to go back and look at the screen capture he did to see it.

We'll be posting his screen capture video of the whole thing shortly.

Another Gambler scam. Impulse buy with little or no warning that you can't take it back.

P.S. To his credit, after 3 emails complaining, my operations guy got a refund for the upsell. So he DOES give refunds, after multiple requests.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:06 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

You can't prove that he is a scam artist. Nor that he isn't a great PUA. You brought up too much accusations and almost nothing to back them up with.

I personally own 85% of my game to Gambler and PUA Training. And I get great results, I just need to hone my skills some more.

Why should I believe you?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:41 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Recently one of the top scam-artists in this community launched his new Lifestyle Seduction program.

He purports to teach you how YOU can be a number one VIP in the club, have the doormen licking your ass, the manager eager to rush you into the super-VIP section, so you can enjoy bottle service, bottle-blondes, and all the hootchies you can fit on your warbly little cock.

Please.

Aside from the unintentional confession on the part of this wanker that he does, indeed, rely on "bottle service game", what I find funnier is the idea that guys would even WANT to be club "VIPs".
PUA Training is all about social proof and entourage game. Every product they put out talks about this. Not a secret. Adam Lyons talks about it non stop, gambler talks about it non stop.
Quote:
(VIP: Very Inebriated Prick. )

Look: the biggest failure of "lifestyle" is when it works.

Meaning, if you warp yourself to meet and match the values and lifestyle of women who LIVE in clubs 7 nights a week, you become someone whose top values are status and stimulation. That's what you wind up living for.
If you are into club chicks, club game is for you. If you are not, then puatraining is the wrong company. Not a big deal. It's not a scam to sell a product explaining how to handle club game.
Quote:
Not enjoying as an occasional distraction. But your devotion and your dedication.

Is it any wonder that the guys who pursue this-who put "cool" and "status" above everything else-wind up burning out, drinking like fish, and otherwise living in some very unhealthy ways?

The irony is, none of it is necessary in the first place.

Comments?

Now, does this scammer(read: Gambler, aka Richard LaRuinyou) really believe that most guys can live his lifestyle? Can the average guy out there buddy up to the bouncers, managers, bartenders etc and-without major cash changing hands-get bottle service/VIP status?

How about a guy who lives in upstate Idaho? A guy who is in his 40's?
A guy who is in his 40s could definitely do lifestyle game. Yes, if you are in Idaho buying a product geared around high end club game is pretty stupid. It's pretty clear that high end club game is what Lifestyle Seduction is about, so if you don't live near clubs DON'T BUY THE PRODUCT!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:11 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

well, i have had no problems.. i bought the dvd box set, im enjoying it, club game is my thing, its my money, i spend it on what i want..

who the fuck are you to tell other people not to buy the dvd's? you are all so quick to try and find scams, you look for anything that might not look right and nit-pick... no one cares.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:19 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I don't think anyone should be bashing what the guy said since this post was in the "review" section... it's all subjective anyway which leaves me still wondering about the program. Paradigm anything to add about how good it is?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:16 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

go onto puahate.com, people like this just spit lies and dont put any facts or things from pick up gurus methods into context. then they either make up fake onversations theyve had with these gurus and use it as evidence.

they sit there and flame about it allllll day.seriously why do people make a hobby or even a website about talking about something they dont like? why not go do something they like.

anyway, yeah you cant make a review about NOT liking the style because you dont like high end club game.

its like saying chocolate is bad and its a scam because you never liked chocolate.......

dont eat chocolate.

critique not criticise

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:23 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

It's interesting that so many of you jump to PUA Training's defense. I suppose that's to be expected since this is their forum. I'm sure several of you are actually employees.

Look, if this is the product that Richard wants to sell, that's fine. I can see where it would have some value to guys that, presumably, don't live in Northern Idaho. The real problem here is the sneaky upsell, which, unfortunately, is all too typical of the types of business practices engaged in by companies in this niche.

PUAHate is a funny site. It's useful to a point, but those guys get really carried away. The truth of this industry is somewhere in the middle. There is good training to be had, and there are some decent products out there, but there are tons of promises being made that don't match up to results, and the marketing and business practices are shady, shady, shady!

PUAFraud is pretty useful. RJ runs it and he is obviously biased, but he does a really good job of breaking things down and presenting evidence for his claims.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:04 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
It's interesting that so many of you jump to PUA Training's defense. I suppose that's to be expected since this is their forum. I'm sure several of you are actually employees.

Look, if this is the product that Richard wants to sell, that's fine. I can see where it would have some value to guys that, presumably, don't live in Northern Idaho. The real problem here is the sneaky upsell, which, unfortunately, is all too typical of the types of business practices engaged in by companies in this niche.

PUAHate is a funny site. It's useful to a point, but those guys get really carried away. The truth of this industry is somewhere in the middle. There is good training to be had, and there are some decent products out there, but there are tons of promises being made that don't match up to results, and the marketing and business practices are shady, shady, shady!

PUAFraud is pretty useful. RJ runs it and he is obviously biased, but he does a really good job of breaking things down and presenting evidence for his claims.

right yeah, everyone on here is an employee. im sure that paranoia does well in the field.

ive never even tried PUA training i just think that the poster needs to understand the difference between a fact and making stuff up and using it to create an arguement that doesnt actually mean anything.

next; every type of business has false marketing when was the last time anything youve ever seen

EVER in the history of mankind ever, ever met up to what it says.

ive never met anyone whos been that happy and had that many women from hair dye, or eating a chocolate bar. yes at first you get sucked in after reading the game but its just that PUAHATE is worse than the pua businesses as at least you'll get help from the pua's . In my opinion id really make advertising illegal apart from telling basic facts about the product but we're in a capalist world. deal with it.

i was also annoyed as i expected a real report on this bootcamp to decide if i wanted one.

a massive plasma TV cost about the same as this bootcamp-does that bring as much happiness and comfort as results with women? maybe....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:06 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
I don't think anyone should be bashing what the guy said since this post was in the "review" section... it's all subjective anyway which leaves me still wondering about the program. Paradigm anything to add about how good it is?
sorry i havent been here for months... yeah it's a good product... 2 of of discs goes into detail about entorage game... the next 5 discs, go into status secrets, how to develop a proper attitude when in clubs/bars etc, how to meet people...

the next 5 discs is understanding how clubs work, and how to manipulate it to your advantage, goes into details on what people to get in with and befriend, and finally how to enter a club with 20 girls on your arm, and how to befriend millionaires overnight.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:49 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Meh don't really care that much about the who did what, who's scamming who bit.....every theory is only as good as it works for the practioner.

If it doesn't work for you, then it's clearly not your cup of tea, ask for a refund.

Oh and I'm stealing this quote
Quote:
drinking like fish

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:17 am 

Quote:
I'm the only PUA Training employee in this thread. There's only like 2 or 3 of us who actually post on this forum, and the others have "PUA Training" in their username. I don't because I was hired only recently.

I've seen Gambler speak about his lifestyle game personally and it makes a lot of sense. It's all about using your social skills to get to know the right men. I don't know all the content in the Lifestyle Seduction program but I know that it basically teaches practical ways of getting well-connected, at least in the club environments.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:58 am 
Dedicated Member

This belongs to puahate.