Halloween Costumes to pick up chicks

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 57 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Approaching and Opening

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:19 am 
New to MPUA Forum

So what is your suggestion on wearing a Halloween costume to a party? Which one do you think is the best to use that will get women opening you? I am still trying to decide my self.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:37 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I was actually thinking about this yesterday at the halloween store...so many of the costumes for guys seem gay (super-hero)...or they are stupid, like a priest with a boner, lol. I think the best costume would be something that goes along with what hot girls will be wearing: For instance, if a popular chick costume is a sexy nurse, you should be a doctor or a patient (not sure how to portray that, lol) that way you can open them and start flirting in a roleplay about your characters. Another one is where the girl is a cop, you could be a convict and make it a game for her to try and arrest you or whatever.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:25 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Halloween 2011 I'm going to be Superman (or Clark Kent with an open shirt turning into Superman), so you can cut all that silly talk about superhero costumes being gay. If you don't have the figure then don't consider it, but don't dismiss it.

Any kind of profession is gold. The doctor idea is pretty good. One year I'm going out as a gynecologist. I was a priest the last Halloween I was able to go out and spent the evening hitting on nuns and asking women if they had any sins they wanted to confess. Plumb your mental depths, find the actor inside of you, and any costume can work.

EDIT: I think I just dig comic books (DC FTW) too much to let a complaint like that slide.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:06 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Clark Kent is a good one, I did that last year, be prepared for the occasional are you dressed as a nerd comment, especially if its a dark place. Priest is really good, you can be a cop or robber, if you're hanging out with a group the Village People worked really well, allows for lines like "dont worry im not hitting on you, im gay" kills the bitch shield really quick. But no matter what you do my best suggestion would be to go all out, the guys who get the attention from women at halloween parties are those who completely get into character and dont hold back. that being said steer clear of cheesy outfits like human condom, pumpkin, or sumo wrestler. good luck hope it works out.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:02 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I'm thinking subtle.

Black suit, red shirt and little devil's horns.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:53 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I did this last year while at uni and pretty much got every girl and guy to open me with this costume idea :p

I went as... Facebook :p thats right ^^ well was pretty much a foam board then printing stuff off to make it like a page and making it look like my wall, put write on my wall on it and put a pen attached it to the board with string and well it took me from getting in the club to getting to the bar about 20 minutes as everyone stopped me to write and chat.

I got it full up half way through the night and turned it over to the back so more people could write. I'm not sure how well it would work in a smaller location like house party but should still get a laugh...

Would put some Pics up but i haven't got enough posts yet on here to be able to say URLs.

Was thinking Twitter this year :p but i am trying to think of more unique idea now

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:01 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Best. Costume. Ever.

http://leasticoulddo.com/comic/20031021

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:04 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Dexter.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:20 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Mysteriously, a simple bullet wound to the head and a few scars and a brown leather jacket did me wonders last year.

I used fake blood and a black marker to draw the wound and the scar, and had a friend apply the stream of blood down my face.

Do you know how many girls gave me smokes that night? I got a couple of numbers (one from a girl who kept messaging me on facebook saying I was cute for 6 months and I not a damn clue who she was until we finally talked and she reminded me).

Also, many women just enjoyed facing me, holding out their hands like a gun, and shooting me!!!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:21 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
I did this last year while at uni and pretty much got every girl and guy to open me with this costume idea :p

I went as... Facebook :p thats right ^^ well was pretty much a foam board then printing stuff off to make it like a page and making it look like my wall, put write on my wall on it and put a pen attached it to the board with string and well it took me from getting in the club to getting to the bar about 20 minutes as everyone stopped me to write and chat.

I got it full up half way through the night and turned it over to the back so more people could write. I'm not sure how well it would work in a smaller location like house party but should still get a laugh...

Would put some Pics up but i haven't got enough posts yet on here to be able to say URLs.

Was thinking Twitter this year :p but i am trying to think of more unique idea now
HEY!!! I seen that before in St. John's Newfoundland Mardi Gras!!! haha Was that you???

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:36 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

im going to one on saturday as keith lemon from celebrity juice (anyone not in the uk you should go on you tube and take a look) the guy is cheeky and kind of pervy in a funny way. im hoping i can get away with the same kind of thing. for example opening with something outrageous that you just wouldnt say and doing an impression of him ( something like: 'im keith lemon, businessman of year 1993, you wanna fuck me now dont you?') i think this done right will get a laugh and get them interested in talking to me.

feel free to call me an idiot if you think this is a bad idea! haha! i am a beginner!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:04 am 
New to MPUA Forum

in my experience really outlandish costumes work out really well.
last year me and my buddy went as 70's tennis players. wore a big hair wig with reaaaally short shorts, knee high socks and tennis rackets.
girls kept walking up to us wanting to take pictures and talking to us. and i'd start dancing with them and spanking them with my racket and they were all about it.
i ended up triple kissing 2 HB's and hooking up with some other girl too.

this year im gonna be an 80's hair metal rocker. wearing shiny silver leggings and big wig and going all out. i'm pretty sure i'll do good again.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:10 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I think it is good idea.this idea is really very different and attractive.I like classic flight attendant costumes..

Halloween Costumes for Women

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:45 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Yahoo Messenger: sexyman6980
I went as a chick magnet one year, just sewing naked Barbie dolls to a t-shirt that I colored with markers into a sort of super hero design. Another year, I went as Bruce Lee from Enter the Dragon, complete with blood markings. Bam Bam from the Flintstones (this cute redhead with big tits went as Pebbles). Kenny from South Park. I went as Zorro another year. Then about a year ago, I went as Elvis Presley complete with a (toy) guitar.

I don't remember the rest...

20 Minute Phone Coaching Session with The Venusian Arts! http://bit.ly/15iipY0

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:05 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

This past Halloween (2011) I went out as a To-Do List. Yes. On the front I had about 8 female names, completely random ones, and made a really bog check mark on 2 of the names. It was gold! I went to a party and instantly someone cane up to me and asked if they could check their name off.