Using my car to get attention...

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 141 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » General Questions

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 5:58 am 
Dedicated Member

What is the best way to game when in my car? Girls look at me when I'm driving through the school parking lot all the time, but I can't really think of a way of talking to any of them since, well, I'm driving. And for the record, I drive a '96 Firebird, purple with T-tops. Most girls absolutely love the purple, and the T-tops just set it off. So are these just lost oppourtunities, or is there no chance of starting up that convo? I don't want to say something like, "Hey, want a ride?" because that seems way too upfront and probably won't work at all. I just hate to waste something that could be a good DHV.

BTW - Didn't know if I should post this here or in approach/openers, but decided here. Sorry if I was wrong, live with it.

I don't have an ego, I just love how awesome I am.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 2:38 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

well the point is not to use your assets to get girls, but your game

thats like a guy going into a club and flashing his Ferrari keys

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 4:11 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I think xxIcexx is right on with this one. I guess it could be considered peacocking in theory but IMO I think there are a lot better ways of doing that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 10:32 pm 
Dedicated Member

Peacocking with fancy cars is old school. It could work but you have to put your brains and pockets to work. Peacocking the car is like the oldest page in the book, you gotta think outside the box.
Just think about how many guys get expensive cars to impress women. Think about how many guys crashed hard when they tried talking about cars with women. Fact is- most women don't really care about cars. They would care about cars in so much that having a nice car shows that you are financially established and independent.

Don't tear yourself apart to get the newest sports car, even the latest model doesn't have a Boratian chick magnet. But make sure your car has fresh paint and is not too torn up and shabby. Neat cars are a turn on, it doesn't matter what kind or what model.

Anyone can walk into a bar and pick up a random girl.
The trick is to make the experience unforgettable to her.
A real PUA will make every women he encounters feel like she experience something once in a lifetime.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 12:21 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

lol, I drive an 02 Trans-Am and it doesn't help with girls... "it's too loud" "why does it shake like that?" (it's cammed)... instead it's a sausage magnet.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 12:41 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
Peacocking with fancy cars is old school. It could work but you have to put your brains and pockets to work. Peacocking the car is like the oldest page in the book, you gotta think outside the box.
It might be old school, but it works. He has the car and its shown its usefullness. Everyones avoiding the question now.

You have the car and you've got their interest. GOOD.
Now it's up to use your game to draw them in. Keep or roll your window next time and when you catch someone looking say "Didn't your mother ever teach you not to stare?" *jokingly* they'll validate themselves afterwards and if they actually are interested they'll come up to the window to explain.

Now keep the car running (FTC) and start building the attraction. If yo're any good you can say "Here, I'm just gonna park over there".

Park, continue convo while sitting in car (FTC). Eventually if you've built up enough attraction you can plan to talk to the set later. I can't think how to isolate in this situation so the next time you meet either find your target alone or arrange to "hangout together" or #close when the obstacle excuses herself for a moment.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 4:32 am 
Dedicated Member

Thanks for the tips Holden. I'll keep that in mind. Most of the time I get the stares when I am taking my T-tops off and putting them on, since my hatch is open and my *clean looking* sound system shows. I'll think of some other openers to use, but I like yours.

And I don't use my car to pretend to be rich, it is a hobby of mine and something I take pride in. My roommate, who drives an '06 Roush Mustang, and most of my other friends (who all drive Mustangs) know that a clean car is one of the best ways to win shows. Oh, and I paid $2500 for my car. Having 190,000+ miles keeps the cost down, but also gives me something to work on when maitenence is needed.

bastien - Try painting your car purple :P. I hope to have an LS1 Trans Am within the next year or so, they are such nice cars.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 6:04 am 
New to MPUA Forum

lol i drive a 97 chevy cavalier red...in great condition clean and nice paint. never had a problem with picking girls up even tho its like cheapest PoS u can get.....if girl care about ur car she cares about your money. Do u need that kind of the girl that is after your money ?!
Mystery teaches never spent money on girl! dating is for fools!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 12:05 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
lol i drive a 97 chevy cavalier red...in great condition clean and nice paint. never had a problem with picking girls up even tho its like cheapest PoS u can get.....if girl care about ur car she cares about your money. Do u need that kind of the girl that is after your money ?!
Mystery teaches never spent money on girl! dating is for fools!
\
"Me. Thug. Make Snoo Snoo with ladies. Ugh ugh *scratch*
Where me football?"

Jesus, learn how to structure a sentence.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 1:34 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

the best way to use your car is to say absolutely nothing about it. Don't try to "sell" things you have like a job/house/car. If they're going to add value to you, they will do the MOST for you if you act like they're no big deal.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 3:19 pm 
Dedicated Member

I try not to bring up my car, apartment, or job in conversation unless they ask/bring it up. It just seems tacky and like I'm trying to prove something.

But for this situation today, there was really nothing I could do right? I was waiting at the light leaving school, in the left turning lane. A car with one dude (driving) and 3 girl passengers (all looked pretty good) pulls up next to me in the right turn lane. The girl in the back seat smiles and gives me the peace sign while the others are dancing and laughing and staring at me. All I did was smile and nod, since I really couldn't start a convo...

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:51 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

You will find dissertation online sites via internet settle purchase not surprisingly well-known while in the web pages. buy a car

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:50 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
lol, I drive an 02 Trans-Am and it doesn't help with girls... "it's too loud" "why does it shake like that?" (it's cammed)... instead it's a sausage magnet.

well the point is not to use your assets to get girls, but your game

thats like a guy going into a club and flashing his Ferrari keys