A question about a DHV story

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 4:18 am 
New to MPUA Forum

AOL: BleedBlsSdmf
I want to know if this sounds too Braggy, and maybe how to make it better.

I was sitting down my computer the other day, reseraching windmills.
I want to retire by the time I'm 27 When I received a call from my buddy Tony. He was in total histerics and wanted me to come over. He would do the same for me. When I got there the place was trashed and he and his room mate Fred were screaming at each other at the top of their lungs.
It ends up Tony made out with Fred's x the day after they broke up.
I finally got the two to calm down and start talking to each other like human beings, and guess who shows up. Yea, she shows up, and just her presence ignites the situation all over again. I took her aside, and told her it might not be best if she was there, and when she went outside to get into her car, and my back was turned, Tony threw a punch at Fred. I pulled Tony off of Fred, and took him for a ride to calm down. Now she wants nothing to do with either one of them. (Wink and smile)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 6:02 am 
Moderator Emeritus

There's no DHV in there. If you disagree, then explain to me how that shows your higher value as compaired to me standing 10 feet away dancing while juggling, at the same time as having an existential debate with 3 people and holding my own?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 8:20 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Compared to that, it doesnt.

I was trying to show "leader of the pack", and ability to keep composure.
I guess I should learn how to dance, and juggle (i can debate well).
Thanks though man.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 9:00 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

I see youve read the post ive made so i think i shall rewrite this for you, because im totally bored and im just that cool :P
Quote:
I was sitting down my computer the other day, reseraching windmills.
I want to retire by the time I'm 27 When I received a call from my buddy Tony. He was in total histerics and wanted me to come over. He would do the same for me. When I got there the place was trashed and he and his room mate Fred were screaming at each other at the top of their lungs.
It ends up Tony made out with Fred's x the day after they broke up.
I finally got the two to calm down and start talking to each other like human beings, and guess who shows up. Yea, she shows up, and just her presence ignites the situation all over again. I took her aside, and told her it might not be best if she was there, and when she went outside to get into her car, and my back was turned, Tony threw a punch at Fred. I pulled Tony off of Fred, and took him for a ride to calm down. Now she wants nothing to do with either one of them. (Wink and smile)
Here's my take on it:

The windmill retirement stuff doesnt fit into the story at all, its completely random.

PUA: Have you ever had to break up a fight between two good friends?
HB: I don blah blah
PUA: Well the most intresting thing happened to me yesterday. I was sitting at my brand new computer surfing the internet. I get this call from my friend, and he's freaking out on me. You ever get one of those calls? One where your friend is so hysterical that you can't understand him or her? Well anyway I speed over to his house, i figure he would do the same. But i had this moral dilema on the way there, I thought of not helping him at all, see im getting sick of bailing my friends outa problems. is that wrong? I decided anyway for now i'd help him out. I arrive to total chaos! The house is turned inside out, clothes everywhere. I started getting that feeling you get when you know somthing significant happened. You know that feeling you get, the sinking one? I rush to his room and they are going out at each other, shouting and pointing and screaming. Somthing kicks in and I just start raising my voice till i get them to shut up. I ask them calmly but inside I was on my toes it looked like either one could go off any second, tense! haha. So I find out that my mate made out with his housemates Ex the night after they broke up! Typical, its always women [Stick tounge out at your target]. So i finally calm them down, they are both willing to speak to each other. ive run into situations like this before, my ex and my room mate had a spit not too long before this, so things were still fresh in my mind. Next thing I know the doorbell rings, a thought rushes through my mind, 'fuck not now'. I didnt expect what i found at the door! (here id just shut up till shes asks "Well? Who was it?!)
It was the EX! fucking hell, i thought. What amazing timing. Her appearance was like lighting a match in a room filled with gas! Crazy woman! Ill let you in on a secret i have. I hate it when men get so wrapped up with women, i have a defined line between dating and relationships, if someone is unfaithful there out, i dont waste my time, a situation like is rare in my life.
So i finally calm them down, or atleast i thought i did. And i take her outside and tell her firmly (putting my hands on my target as if she is her) You need to leave NOW. She obeys and leaves. I turn back around and the two boys are throwing at each other again. And now she want's nothing to do with either of them, and i dont blame her. Obssesive men are a mistake waiting to happen. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 11:39 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Thanks a lot man!