Brain Teasers

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 40 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

Post subject: Brain Teasers
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 6:14 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Yahoo Messenger: bannana_q@yahoo.com
AOL: PoohTangInnahMo
I wanna share this with you guys....

ME: Lemme ask you a question. Which one is heavier a .lb of feathers or a .lb of lead?

GIRL: lead duh...

ME: Very Smart(sarcasm...be playful with it though, not a harsh one), now what's uR name?

GIRL: blah blah blah

ME(if she doesn't say a name): Yeah you'll probably get it wrong just like the lead and feathers question. (smile)

or

ME(If she says a name): Nice to meet you, I'm [name]. I was worried you'd get that question wrong too.

I only tried this 3 times...so feel free to tweak it and make it better. I haven't gotten to the point where the girl says the correct answer. I wouldn't really know how to handle that. Any tips?

[CaLib0i]

PS: The correct answer is "They both weigh the same"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 7:13 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Ok that sounds so cheesy, no offense but any remotely intelligent chick that hears that will shut you down quickly as she knows your blatently picking her up.

Remember the whole point of the cold approach is to NOT telegraph intrest. Going straight from that too the names is pretty AFC too (again i mean no offense im just explaining) try and make it fun, stay away from the borring normal questions.

"Hey so im not going to ask your names, cus i doubt ill remember them tomorow anyway... so your tweedledee and your tweedledum."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 5:06 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

hmm...I think I should just try this as openers on phone game.

thx for the advice btw

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 8:12 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

that may work, but everybody knows the answer to that one. now if you asked what would hit the ground first, like so

LuckMan: K, me and my friend were having an Argument and we were hoping you could resolve it for us

HB: ya sure

LuckyMan: If you were to drop a lb. of feathers and a lb. of bricks, which one would fall first?

HB: (doesn't matter what she says)

LuckyMan: (argue against her, if she says same time, say aerodynamically the feathers would float, if she says bricks, than say that the feathers are one mass, and so it wouldn't matter about aerodynamics) this will DHV and show you are intellegent.

HB:(probally will keep argueing)

LuckyMan: just transition, ask something like "were you a bird in your previous life" or "were you a lb. of bricks?"

HB:(giggles) well...

LuckyMan:(go into spiritatually and such)

now that's how to demonstrate DHV in your opener, your intelligant, and you know how to take control.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 10:38 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

that's great! I gotta try that one out