What Steve Mayeda (El Topo) has said about Jon Lee (Sinn)

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:28 pm 
Moderator Emeritus

I think El Topo is a great pua, his body language vids on youtube are great, and he has a lot of good content on his website. On there, I found this:

http://www.theredmole.com/2010/01/the-m ... o-clothes/

I'm not out to bash Sinn or take sides, but I think, given that he is a "Featured Poster" on here and people here might be splashing out a lot of money on his products, it's worth hearing an insider's view of what he's like. To be fair I think his 21 convention seminar where he went into his own quite complex model that emphasises qualification was really interesting. But, that doesn't make him a good in-field teacher.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:12 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Nobody is perfect.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:40 pm 
Dedicated Member

I've heard so much shit from so many "insiders" on so many "mPUAs" that you just can't take anyone seriously anymore (bar what I think you guys call the 1st and 2nd gen "mPUAs").

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:24 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Who gives a shit?
If I wanted drama I'd watch gossip girl or get into a serious relationship

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:31 am 
Dedicated Member

Dont have much respect for trash talkers be it any of the two people in question Dont know of anyone who is confident and comfortable in their skin, has class and happy with their lives talking trash about others.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:50 pm 

They both talk a lot of shit about each other.

Truth be told, Sinn talks alot of shit about a lot of people. He seems pretty insecure.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:32 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

*changes tampon*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:38 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

This is a really silly article. First, it doesn't say Sinn is a bad teacher.
Quote:
In fact I will say this – If I were to choose 3 teachers who are the best at teaching the basics of technical game it would be DJ Fuji – AFC Adam – and Sinn. There aren’t many people on their level. Based on me know how good of a teacher Jon is I would fully endorse him. Based on the feedback I have gotten from numerous students of his I would not endorse certain things – however he is one of the best PUA Instructors of all time.
The article makes two accusations

1) Sinn is an asshole who picks fights with his friends.

Yeah, no shit. Read his blog. He does not really hide this.

2) Sinn steals material

Sinn credits people left and right. He always said he created breakthrough comfort with Future by working with him to break down what Future naturally does that leads to women becoming intensely attached to him. He credits AFC Adam and Brad P for changing his game all the time. He credits CJ for teaching him same night lays. He even credits people he clearly doesn't like such as Mystery and Style. Actually, for all of his trash talking, he is very good about distinguishing between people he doesn't like and people who are bad teachers.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:19 am 
New to MPUA Forum

[quote="The Modern"]This is a really silly article. First, it doesn't say Sinn is a bad teacher. [quote]In fact I will say this – If I were to choose 3 teachers who are the best at teaching the basics of technical game it would be DJ Fuji – AFC Adam – and Sinn. There aren’t many people on their level. Based on me know how good of a teacher Jon is I would fully endorse him. Based on the feedback I have gotten from numerous students of his I would not endorse certain things – however he is one of the best PUA Instructors of all time. [/quote]

The article makes two accusations

1) Sinn is an asshole who picks fights with his friends.

Yeah, no shit. Read his blog. He does not really hide this.

2) Sinn steals material

Sinn credits people left and right. He always said he created breakthrough comfort with Future by working with him to break down what Future naturally does that leads to women becoming intensely attached to him. He credits AFC Adam and Brad P for changing his game all the time. He credits CJ for teaching him same night lays. He even credits people he clearly doesn't like such as Mystery and Style. Actually, for all of his trash talking, he is very good about distinguishing between people he doesn't like and people who are bad teachers.[/quote]

He was talkn lotsa shit bout vin dicarlo whom I thought were friends

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:40 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Sinn is indeed a stealer. I saw some of his videos and I am not really impressed by his theories. I remember a video where he constantly attacks and insults Mystery but at the end the result is that he stole all of Mystery's ideas and just made some simple modification to the MM model. I don't like Sinn. He looks like a bad person.