HOW TO WIN OVER A HB.

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 36 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 6:52 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Just a suggestion for future...
------
I said-Why dont you proove to me that your cool. Talk is cheap (I wasnted to see if she would try to quilify herself)
she said-I don't have to prove anything!
I said-Well i guess nothing sets you a part from rest of the girls.
she said-thats your opinion...
-------

you should have been more playful insted of saying nothing sets you apart from other girls... that would hurt her ego...
if you had to say it you could have phrased it "whatever... so you are one of those girls"... it can be a neg... u said the same thing but this is really vague... it will make her curious as to what you think of her... she would not want to be "one of those girls" even though she doesnt know what you meant by that... plus since it was not specific you can easily recover... could mean a +ve or -ve thing...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 9:39 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

o man i wish i knew this eirler :(.. damn ...I was told to write that to her by Mr. Sheek..he is a freind..well i cant ell her anything else now since it already done.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 9:42 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

or is there a way to?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 9:55 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

well okay here is the thing..i waited 2 days before i answered her back. And i siad this to her. one of the guys here sugesstd i do. Afte she changed her pic to my favorite she changed thd pic again after one day when i didnt write her back. I guess she was waiting for me say somthing but i didnt.

so i said sorry i was busy these copuld of days but i did nothice the you did change your pic to my favorite. Now "was that so hard for you to just put MY favorite pic up? Will there always be a struggle in doing what I ask of you? or something along those lines. dont you feel better now?"

and then write after that i said.. Anyhow so hows thing with you? (basictly trying to change the subject)