How is this for a story.

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 35 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

Post subject: How is this for a story.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 12:56 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I'm opening a lot but I'm in need of help in my A2 game. I've told some shabby stories so what do you guys think of this one.

I was at the gym today and there was an old asian lady on the running machine next to me. I was minding my own business but she started this humming/singing this song or whatever and it felt really irritating having to hear it. So I told her do you mind not doing that, and realized she had on ear phones. So I tried to ignore it, but it really started to make me feel irritated. So I this time I motioned her to take off her ear phones and told her do you mind not doing that. She just barked back, it's a free country! I then said well you need to be respectful of others. And just as the fight was beginning to heat up, a girlfriend of mine that I sometimes work out with comes in says oh hi chris, this is my mom. We then looked at each other, paused, and just laughed. She did stop humming though.

Something light and funny. What do you guys think?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 4:32 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

That is pretty funny, but from my experience, when i tell stories with a funny ending girls call bullshit and don't believe it. If she calls you out on it are you going to say that its a joke or will you say it really happened?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 10:00 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

I'm not really sure where the DHV is in the story. it's a funny story but couldn't someone interpret you as having a short patience (DLV) instead of sticking up for yourself (DHV).

I think it could work, but your going to have to adjust the syntax and delivery appropriately.