Will this attitude work?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

Post subject: Will this attitude work?
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 6:06 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Hey what's up guys? There was another frat party last night but it was mainly focused around a beer pong torny for the guys. About 5-6 girls came but like 20ish guys. There's this one girl who resembles Jessica Alba so she was of course hit on my every guy there and treated like nobility.

I on the other hand was the only guy that didn't follow her around leaning in and trying to "obviously pimp her". I'm not even sure if this attitude or any could work in this situation unless i was Brad Pitt and my looks towered over all else. But anyway.

I made sure to act alpha the whole night, and made sure to take up a lot up space and make my presence known when i came into the room. Usually done by commanding others to help with things or simply asking this hot girl as i'm next to the keg, "Hey can you get that cup behind you and pump it while i fill us up?" So i mean in the beginning of the interaction, she would shoot me smiles/eye contact..but i didn't think this was anything different then any other guy at the party.

I didn't flat out NEG her, i just had the act that i didn't give a fuck who she was. IE: she got shutout in a beer pong tourny and she was bitching and moaning about losing and "im gonna go home"(just to make all the guys go noooooo, stayyy!" ...i on the other hand said "get a ride and take care".

I mean, i just wanted to experiment i guess, because all the guys were oozing over her, and then here's this one guy who tells her to get lost. I for one would take this as a challenge if a girl did this to me and get more interested. But to be honest i didn't think my attitude made any impact because she was piss poor drunk and had 100% attention from even the guys who she ignored haha. But anyway thanks for reading and what do u guys think ?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 7:36 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Isolate.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:57 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

How could i isolate in this situation? She was always being hit on my A guy/multiple guys(friends). Honestly i just the sense that she just wanted to soak up as much attention as possible and get drunk...would game even be able to overcome this?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:53 pm 
Dedicated Member

Isolate yourself from he crowed, ask her questions that will point out that you are in her league or above. The "does it hurt? Being hit on all the time" line never failed me in this kind of situation. I relax, think of her as my friend and ask her what she thinks of all the other pathetic losers that think they'll get her to bed by treating her like a princess.

Anyone can walk into a bar and pick up a random girl.
The trick is to make the experience unforgettable to her.
A real PUA will make every women he encounters feel like she experience something once in a lifetime.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 12:19 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

I was in a similar situation. I was at party and there were two girls and 7 or 8 guys. I went next door and got some girls to come over. 3 of the other guys were big football players who shouldnt have a problem picking up women or being alpha. But, I made them look like kittens compared to me by being the alpha of the group. Being outgoing ( not annoying or loud) but conversational. Slapping their backs and DLV on them by asking them "you guys are football players aren't you supposed to have some girls or cheerleaders around?" There response was just shaking their heads and saying "No".

It seems you were paying way to much attention to the girls. You need to be alpha with the males in order to be alpha with the girls. Make yourself the center of attention by being conversational with them, making jokes and being comfortable in your own skin and not give a fuck. After/while you are winning over the males( the females will notice this because you will be the center of attention) focus on negging your target.
Quote:
she got shutout in a beer pong tourny and she was bitching and moaning about losing and "im gonna go home"(just to make all the guys go noooooo, stayyy!" ...i on the other hand said "get a ride and take care".

That is a good line. But you sound more like a jerk than a PUA.
I would have said, "man you are horrible at beer pong. You should get some lessons. I would teach you but I am sure you would try and steal my breath taking beer pong skills. You're not a thief are you? Hold that thought while I grab another beer."

Ignoring your target will get you only so far. At first that is neccesary. But then you need to pursue them in the proper manner by using negs, cocky-funny and push pull techniques/time constraints.

*Remember that "piss poor drunk girls" are always prime targets for males and generally they are out of control, meaning they need someone to put them in their place. Be the one to do that.