My i dont drink routine

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 33 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

Post subject: My i dont drink routine
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 12:08 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Just a little routine im currently testing i think its quite a powerfull one and can potentially show alot of DHV. This routine is pretty much only good for bars and clubs.

We all know that no HB is particularly waiting on another drunk guy coming up to her and hitting on her after finally consuming enough liquid courage, so to stay congruent you really cannot drink to run this routine, ive found even if youve had one drink and u start talking to a target they can smell it and it will ruin the whole thing. Now i think this routine works best after you have openned and transitioned and i try use it on girls waiting at a bar for a drink or standing near the bar as this whole routine is based on not drinking.

What i do is i see a hb near a bar or waiting to get served, i open, might neg blah blah whatever once i got her attention i drop the line something along the lines of 'God all i want is a still water or a coke or whatever'. Something non alcaholic. Now i dont know how it is in the US but in the UK because we have such a boozed up, binge drinking nation the idea of someone in a club not drinking can see quite strange to a woman and after dropping this line, especially if you mentioned water, will often get you a response like 'What? water??? etc why you drinking water?. As soon as she asks you this i see it as a kinda IOI shes showing atleast some form of interest and is slightly intrigued by you. If she says ok cya then just try it on someone else, no big deal. But after she makes a comment about you wanting something non alcaholic take that as youre invitation to start the main body of the routine, here it goes. Obviously dont copy this word for word but something along these lines is great.

"Yea i dont really drink, it seems lotsa people need to drink to have a good time or get enough courage to talk to woman. I can have a great time without it, for me its all about the SPAM/the energy, people/friends im with and getitng to know new people!"

Now here you have DHV, and you have made her feel of lower value cos she probably is drinking and you know how girls love to go on about just going out and having a good time blah blah so now shes thinking hmm, so am i just another perosn that needs some type of enhancer to have a good time? am i not confident or spontaniouse or whatever enough to have a good time without the aid of alcahol etc etc

So to recap you have demonstrated higher value, youre a confident male, confident enough to talk to an attractive woman without alcahol, she will appreciate u dnt smell like a beer bottle as well, try have minty fresh breath lol. she will also experience herself feeling of lower value especially if shes a bit tipsee.

Wait for whatever repsonse she gives you, its not really important and finish it off with a joke, i usually go for something like "Yer i really just dont need alcahol to have a good time, it really is about positive energy, a friendly SPAM and being surrounded by good people... that and ofcourse my crack pipe! (Please say this in a playfull way and smile!!!) Another option if you see her with some form of alcaholic beverage is just to wait for her to finish her reply and simply say something like "Well i see you dont share my beliefs! (hopefully you will have her eye contact when you say this try to guide her eyes over to her drink shes holding or whatever with youre eyes and call her an alkie or something) If youre not good enough with eye contact simply say that line point to her drink and say Alkie! in a playfull way.

And so forth and so forth.

Let me know what you think :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:35 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

I would say that this is an ok routine, i mean in reality this will only take about 30 seconds to say, so if you want to throw this in and it seems to work go for it. If it works use it

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:57 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

IMHO This will do better in a 1-on-1. Not in a set of any sort.

In a set, and they are all drinking, you will be judged as the lower value because everyone else in the club is drinking.

My my opinion, feel free to disagree with it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:22 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Yea i should have stated that this routine works best on a girl on her own waiting for a drink at a bar.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 7:48 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Website: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=382875915
AOL: bostonskyline617
this routine is ok but a good opener. its almost like peacocking haha good luck with it. I rather just wear some unique and the girl be like dude what are you wearing and i continue from there.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... =382875915

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 9:29 pm 
Moderator Emeritus

Its not a bad opener, but I wouldn't advise calling her an "alkie" or anything like that. Don't know if you've watched the VH1 show The Pick Up Artist, but Pradeep called this girl a drunkard or something like that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 3:21 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Haha, this is so funny.

I go through this routine every time I meet new people, because I really don't drink!

It has taken me a while to be able to explain this to people without making excuses for it and feel like a little boy about it, but I've managed to turn that around to being a real DHV thing, just by being honest about whom I am.

I simply tell it like it is, I don't like the taste of alcohol, or cola either, and just don't drink it. It's not a religious or intellectual thing, I just think it tastes like drinking gasoline. Why would I do that? I still have a great time without being drunk, and I don't look down at people who enjoys it.

My friends have accepted this and they all respect it, so I'm even included when there's a drinking game going on, because I still provide great social value and manage to keep the score, hehe.

There are actually quite a few useful things that I've found about being someone who doesn't drink.

# Since I don't get drunk, people rely on me in small ways to be the one who watches out for things and makes sure everything is all right. This gives me a bit of an authorative and mature status, even if I don't really do anything. This is not only good for DHV, but sometimes it can also mean that people trust their valuables and morals with me. I'll hold on to cameras, mobile phones and prevent people from doing things they'll regret in the morning, like calling their exes and swimming while drunk.

# Since people know at leas one person will stay sane and sober through out the night, they can focus more on having a great time and let loose more.

# Sometimes people likes to challenge you, and would like to see you drink all kinds of stuff, either just to se your reaction, test your opinion or attempt to get you dunk. If you're smart you should turn this into a proposition game, and ask what's in it for you? If you're brave enough and the situation is right, you could even be sneaky enough to point at your interest and say "Sure, I'll drink anything you send my way, if that girl agrees to kiss me first".

Some good lines to go:

"Don't worry, I won't think any less of you for getting drunk and having a good time. I'll even buy you a drink if you tell me something interesting about yourself."

"So, what are you drinking? Could I have a sip?" + "Yeah! (looks surprised/impressed) That was horrible! (Big smile)"

"What I drink? Water, soda, tea.. milk! I love milk. Best drink ever. Oh, you mean this? (holds up glass) Uh.. I have no idea actually. A friend gave it to me and wanted me to try. Taste like horse piss, but apparently it makes you have as much fun as he does. Haven't seen him in a while now though. He said it would make all the ladies look really attractive. I think he's on to something actually, because I have barely touched this stuff and you look amazing! What does your drink do?"

"I'm not against drinks, I just haven't fallen for anyone I've tasted so far. Maybe I'm just picky, and haven't had 'the one' yet? I'm open to suggestions though, and I'll try anything once."

"I was actually thinking that maybe I should drink something just to get a buzz going, but as it turns out, I feel strangely light headed just sitting next to you. Do you mind if I hang out with you for a while?"

I haven't analyzed any of this against PUA teachings, so if you think there's a lot of AFC misstakes in here, feel free to let me know. I don't drink for real, so I've been forced to work on my DHV skills in regards to this fact just for general reasons, and I've said a lot of this in a very spontaneous way, without really trying to pick someone up.

I hope you'll find this useful, and remember, it's totally all right to like milk! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 8:41 am 
New to MPUA Forum

*Bump*

Seriously, no response? Come on, give me some feedback! :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 5:37 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

AOL: shurgs
Yea and you always have the classic im the DD tonight... and then point to your drunken friends...

showing responsibility for others always shows DHV

add me on myspace www.myspace.com/jshurgs