HB with lots of guys hitting on her, how to be different

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 33 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 6:34 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

ok i want this girl whos a HB9 and like the hottest girl in my grade, she always has guys hitting on her but they all usualy dont succeed, im friends with her and trying to build attraction and comfort any tips on how i can be different than all the other boys and get her? or any other suggestions

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 6:48 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Have you ever told her she's pretty or attractive?

Hope not.

When you talk to her, don't factor her looks into the way you treat her. And don't do any favors you would normally not do for anyone else. AFCs would say something like "Oh sure, I'll hold your books while you go get your food" and they'll end up holding the books during the whole lunch period. You lose once you do that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 7:08 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

How to be different? There many thing to achieve that.1st and most important let her indirectly know that you simply dont give a f*ck about her appearance.Let her know that what matters for you "since you are a cool guy and you have dated many beautifull girls"isnt beauty but personality, and generally neg her constantly instead of AFC compliments. This will make her come after you. 2nd do not stare at her boobs or any other part of her body. This makes you look needy. 3rd do not jump into her hoops. instead make her jump into yours first.

And a final suggestion: Solid inner game is the answer to HB10's

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 7:48 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

ok il try that. after that how do i go from friends to more than friends?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 8:21 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

AOL: flaminsharingan
wrong your not listening to the pua's here. Act cool and act like you could care less DONT GO INTO THE LJBF ZONE ( lets just be friends). If you do your done believe me I been in plenty of times and some pua's too. take the advise here like you said tons of guys hit on her and none have had success so show your diffirent

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 8:23 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

While you are in the attracting and comfort-building phase you can kino escalate (which is a thing you must anyway do) to avoid the lets just be friends thing but if you have a solid game its 100% sure that you will not have to deal with the friend situation.

The way i see it you dont have a clear image of PU(if I am wrong sorry my bad). Break down the whole game into phases learn ALL about opening, negs, DHV, kino escalation,comfort-building routines, LMR and your on your way to become a PUA

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:33 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

alright thankss guys

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 12:22 am 
New to MPUA Forum

AOL: andrewwake58
it can be difficult to get a girl that you have already stated is your friend, but like the others said neg her (to show you indiffernce to her reactions and feelings, always in a playfully manner, you dont actually want to hurt her feelings) use kino light kino at first like a hug grab her hand get a back rub from her give one back if you got one first, that type of thing! Lastly I would try to put her into the friends zone**if you want to stand out, I'll bet that never happens to her** be careful however because if you do this more than once or twice she will think you really really want to be friends, do it properly, and she will wonder why you only want to be friends!!! Sorry that was so scatterbrained if you can get through that then you should have a success with many women if not her!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 5:12 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Yahoo Messenger: goodbeingtheking
Quote:
wrong your not listening to the pua's here. Act cool and act like you could care less DONT GO INTO THE LJBF ZONE ( lets just be friends). If you do your done believe me I been in plenty of times and some pua's too. take the advise here like you said tons of guys hit on her and none have had success so show your diffirent
WELL SAID...

I like this approach too... go up to her and act as though some guy was just looking at her ass and say with a "i can't believe these guys" look on your face

You: how do you deal with that?
HB: deal with what?
You: guys just stare at you...
HB: I don't know I just ignore them
You: they swear you're the hottest girl in school/town, beauty is so common here anyway... nowadays you gotta have brains... what's 2+2?
HB: ummm... 4
You: okay you pass the first test lets see what else you got to put on the table...

and let her qualify herself to you

Credit MM

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 9:50 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Look her straight in the eye and tell her, "Stop kidding yourself. You KNOW you want me." Then smile, arch your eyebrows, and turn and walkl away. When you see her again, pretend you never said it. BTW: She may get angry, but if you're afraid of that then there's no WAY you'll have the confidence to say it in the first place. If she gets angry, you can be sure of this much - she's angry AND turned on at the same time, and her anger will fade LONG before her excitement does. She may test you to see "Is this guy REALLY that confident, or did he just learn this trick at some online seduction forum." The only way you can pull it off is if you absolutely REFUSE to be ashamed of saying it, and that's 100% Inner Game. "You KNOW you want me" may not be true of her at the time you say it, but I guarantee that it will be true AFTER you say it, because she simply won't be able to help it - who else in her life has EVER had the guts to say something like that to a hot babe like her?. And the better looking she is, the better this one will work.

Also, if you do it right then she might send a spy - one of her friends to strike up a conversation with you and sort of size you up, because the Question on the Table at that point will be: "Who IS that masked man?" By then it may very well be true that she refuses to talk to you any more - but hey, the problems caused by audactiy can be solved only by more and greater audacity. If her friend says that you "offended her", just smile and say something like, "The reason she doesn't talk to me anymore is because she is so turned on by me she knows that if she even LOOKS at me she's gonna have an orgasm right there on the spot!" Two words of warning though (i) You HAVE to truly believe in yourself to make this work - psychologically speaking, if you have the guts to stand up and DARE to believe that you are the sexiest man in the world, you will be right - but not a SINGLE moment before that. (2) If you do it right, this strategy will work so well that it will make guys want to take you out into the parking lot and pound you - so start studying kung fu or something.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 8:05 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Website: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=382875915
AOL: bostonskyline617
here this is what you should do APPLY KINO your her friend so it should be easy and already she's already comforable with you. Make sure you talk about yourself showing some DHV and NEVER NEVER let her talk about other GUY FRIENDS just say i dont care. IF shes mad at that, that will built up sexual tension all you got to do is Kino and run some game on her. GOOD LUCK

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... =382875915

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 7:36 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

AOL: wmilan26
ok i want this girl whos a HB9 and like the hottest girl in my grade, she always has guys hitting on her but they all usualy dont succeed, im friends with her and trying to build attraction and comfort any tips on how i can be different than all the other boys and get her? or any other suggestions

First of all you're already on the slippery slope that ends in LJBF-land so watch out.
1. show inner value. You have goals in life and you achieve them without letting anyone (including girls) stand in your way. You can stand on your own. You don't need a girl to fulfill you
2. neg her. don't ever compliment her on her looks.
3. establish yourself as a funny/witty guy. The good thing about already being friends with her is that you can spend time with her and impress her with your sense of humor without looking like your hitting on her.
4. hang out with other hot chicks and make sure she notices. You don't want her to label you a player but you want her to know that you have other choices, that there are already a slew of women fighting over you.

Finally, remember that HBs always like a challenge and, if you follow the above points, you ll hopefully become one in her eyes.

Good luck...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 10:38 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

im workin on it :)