How to Make a Girl Qualify Herself

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 18 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 9:03 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Hey guys whats up.....i have a question for you

i understand the concept of making a girl have to qualify herself to you...combines DHV and some other stuff, but i don't know how to do it. are there particular lines or tests i should use to turn it into a situation that she has to qualify herself?

heres my scenario:

There this HB8 that ive been hanging out with recently....we went out last night and i worked on her with storytelling and some rapport building games and stuff. But I don't understand how to make it seem like i don't actually LIKE her, if you know what i mean.
How do i show interest while not letting her get the upper hand by knowing that I'm interested?

any suggestions about this and how to make her qualify herself to me? if you can, can you show me some examples?

thanks!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 12:17 am 
Moderator Emeritus

A great way to get a girl to fight for your attention is to just keep your body angled so that you aren't ever looking directly at her until after you know she wants you and when she does, you can still only face her directly now and then. If you always look like you are facing towards her friends, or your friends instead of her, or like you are about to walk away at any moment, then she will keep trying to get your complete attention. Another good way is to tell some great stories that have people envying you, then she'll wanna top you and will either try to tell a better story (at which point you nod, but act unimpressed) or will try to do something to make you think she's cool enough to hang out with you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 12:27 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

AOL: info10456
i say neg her till she bleeds :twisted:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 12:37 am 
Moderator Emeritus

Quote:
i say neg her till she bleeds :twisted:
That goes against the whole point of a neg though. To properly neg, you just want to throw them in here and there and catch her off guard (if you constantly neg, then she will lose her interest, because she knows its coming) and make her stop and think a moment about her worth. Just by making her stop and think about what you said, whether it be about her clothing, or her smile, or hair, it will put doubts in her mind and make her personal worth lower. If you are "negging her till she bleeds" obviously you are being too harsh and now you aren't negging, you are de-valuing her, with is what you want her to do, because if you do it, then you are the enemy and can't get in her pants.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 12:37 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

There's the classic line
"so what do you got going for you other than looks? beauty is very common, blah blah blah"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 3:36 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Yahoo Messenger: exile_of_destiny
AOL: traitorsdefect
DHV is all about showing your self-worth, individuality, and most importantly, giving the impression that she's not good enough for you - hb9's and 10's do it all the time, although subconciously, just with their looks - most men don't have that luxury, so we have to show women that we're not just another afc

in order to dhv effectively, you must at the same time dlv in the target through negs and such - throughout much of my "career", if you will, i've used negs and whatnot without even knowing what they were - after you're around women, you learn to see that many of the things we see as proper and time-worked are very counter-intuitive with, but not limited to, women of beauty

so back on topic, to dhv, i'd say to learn what's best in your own personality and convey them in an interesting way to people - whether it be an interesting story, a unique approach, or even just keeping constant eye contact, dhv is showing confidence and realizing your own self-worth while making your target realize it as well

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 12:08 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

hopefully these things work for you. how many times have you guys hung out? be careful of the friend zone! do something now, whatever you do.