The cube

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

Post subject: The cube
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 1:10 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

K, well... I've heard that the cube was like the "secret weapon" of pickup artists so I read how to do it. After reading I was a little confused on exactly how and when to use it. I figured it's not an opener because it's kind of personal. So when SHOULD I use the cube. Also, are you supposed to tell the girl what she was describing in each question, or do you just keep that to yourself?

One more thing about the cube I noticed is that it seemed kind of awkward. Like, if I asked a girl those questions I would think that she would be like wtf are you asking me this for? Have you guys ever used the cube or methods like it successfully? and how did you do it?

I'm pretty new at this so if you could go into as much detail as possible that would be sweet. Thanks.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 11:16 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

sup my man, ok well with regard to "when to use the cube" it can be done from the time you've opened your target and got her intrest...

what i dose in my opinion-dont know how the other guys feel about this- is demonstating an IVD and getting to know your taget more, you have to have some kind of backround knowledge on this shit tho to use all the colours, shapes, lengths ect. properly... read some of the info posted in his form for those techniques....

this will build an intrest between the two of you and you'll have some knowledge to work on.... i all comes with practice

all the best man white_russian

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 12:09 am 
New to MPUA Forum

There are other personality test out there that are shorter. The cube is by far the best.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 4:54 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Yahoo Messenger: goodbeingtheking
Hey bro... in regards to when you use the cube, I use it to build comfort and interest...

the cube builds so much you don't have any idea what it could do... I posted an example of how i've used it and I've made women cry just telling them "truths" about them.

How to transition into doing the cube is easy... I just say "Hey I've been working on something, can I try something with you, are you an Intuitive person?" let her respond "are you creative" let her respond "and would you say you've got a good imagination??" let her respond "great..." and I go into it...

i give credit to NS- "The Game"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 5:02 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Yahoo Messenger: goodbeingtheking
K I found it!

Quote:
Recently my friend had come across a HB8 whom he'd actually prospected for his business (yes he was recruiting) he comes out of this store at the mall and tells me "hey go into that shop and look at the girl wearing the stripped shirt and tell me what you think of her..." as I walked by to scope her out, her friend working the counter (HB8) says... "what are you guys like picking up women here at the mall or something?" to which I answered... "Yes we're professional Pick Up Artists and we will have you wrapped around our fingers in seconds... are you kidding me?"

Girl: so what are you doing?
Me: we have a business together and we had an appointment here and you girls caught our attention that's all... what's your name?
Girl: Jazz
Me: Jazz... you're not a good liar are you?
Girl: No I'm not why?
Me: because you looked to your right when you said your name...
Girl: what does that mean?
Me: *not knowing what to say but looking her straight in the eye* you think with the left side of your brain so you're more easy to read... you can't tell a lie if your life depended on it.... because you couldn't keep eye contact when telling the truth... who do you think lies more men or women?
Girl: Women lie more but men are better at it
Me: what's the worse lie you have told someone?
Girl: that I loved him *bingo she's an emotional person*
Me: see... I can tell you don't like to hurt people... can I try something on you? are you a creative person?
Girl: yeah...
Me: and would you say you have a good imagination?
Girl: um... yeah I guess...
* I performed the Cube routine using only size, color, transparency cause i couldn't remember the rest*

Me: well I know you don't have a big ego which means you probably have a low self esteem... you're a bright outgoing girl and you like to have fun... and people can see right through you... they know when you lie and say that everything is okay but you're hurting inside... *kino* you're gonna be okay stop listening to that voice that keeps you from being yourself
Girl: *with tears in her eyes* and you got all that from a stupid cube? you're good... so what.... umm... you go out and read people for a living?
Me: no I do it randomly it only comes to me every once in a while... what time are you off?... you're an interesting person I would love to tell you more

and.... number close!!!
I could tell by the way she looked at me that she wanted to know more about herself... the key there was listening... you want to listen to her cause she will subconsciously tell you about herself... is she fun or boring/happy or depressed/emotional or materialistic... everything... I think you should first practice on your friends... and see if you can guess things about them and then practice it in the field!

Swiftone