For guys with not so easy names

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 29 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 4:03 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

This is for my boys with not so easy names. Back in the day it used to be a pain to tell girls my name because they wouldn’t get it the first time… they would say its too hard to say… I wont be able to remember it…
Well now I just use it to my advantage… I never tell them my name right away. Eventually when it comes up these are some of the things I have used.

I will tell you my name but if you butcher it I will be really mad at you…
If they butcher it I make them buy me a drink to make it up to me…

I tell her the next time she sees me she better remember my name… otherwise we are so done
Sometimes I hear that its not fair because her name is easier than mine… I tell her I have a unique name so it should be easier for her to remember… I meet so many girls named [insert name] that I have put a description with your name…
then I take my phone out and pretend to type her name and description … (actually I really do it sometimes)
I read out what I am typing: [name], blond, cute, wearing a sluty low cut black dress… has problems remembering name… blah blah… (I give them couple of + points and rest negs)

They always remember my name after I give them so much shit about it. Infact they yell out my name every time they see me after that.

Hope this helps… also feel free to critique and suggest improvements.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 3:42 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Yahoo Messenger: exile_of_destiny
AOL: traitorsdefect
i see what you did there, i have a bit of a tongue-twister because you can't really accentuate any letters without saying it weird, which goes against you when you're in a loud club - i tend to say something along the lines of "you can call me [insert easier-to-say name here] for now, it sounds more exotic" - i'd say about 95% of the time, the target will be stuck on it all night, not to mention it gives you a sense of mystery

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:25 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

AOL: info10456
mine is easy to remember but i h8 it. if anything its a girls name, but even as a girls name its ridiculous

i usually tell them to call me ken. but then they're like seriously. for one im black and for two its such a common name its uncommon (if that makes any sence)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 5:39 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Yahoo Messenger: goodbeingtheking
Kudos SunDevil... that is very cleaver...