I can open...but need help with rest

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 30 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:33 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Hey dudes. Ok..i just got back from a frat party and i really only talked to girls i've already met..but then i said fuck it..and tried to open every set i saw. I feel confident in doing so now..but the rest just kicks my ass.

I can get the conversation initiated and flowing in a friendly way. But the thing is..i have a pretty decent stutter at times..and although i am successful in kino and getting IOI's...i don't feel any real strong bonding going on, and it's as if the conversation is hanging on by a thread if anyone can relate. In a lot of situations..say i open a set..get friendly, and something im not sure what im doing wrong but i can't build up intense rapport. These girlsl even come back to me several times after the conversation had died and i strayed off, from what i sense is their hope to "maybe this time" kinda mentality, and i still can't seem to build the rapport that matches the attraction. Can anyone point me in a right direction?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 9:45 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Your boring..

Get interesting, stupid! Talk about things, I just talk until somebody stops me usually, which is good because girls kind of pick up on this and interupt me when they talk then i use mystery's back to me. good stuff.

What a title!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 9:49 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

yeah man ur not exciting
enough, you not giving them
anyhing to say "wow this
guys really interesting"
this stops them from carying
on the convo with you...

have you tried demonstrating
HDV's?

white_russian

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 4:37 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

I thought the idea was to ask the girl questions and get her to open up more with responsive/longer answers. But should i just talk about me? i'm confused now.

Did you mean DHV? If so...i have plenty. I'm always really in a conversation with somebody and most of the people know me there so im always getting pats on the back and what not.

I just woke up and i was thinking that maybe it's because i didn't isolate. COnversation would be going...but it would be in a crowded room with beer pong to our left..music to our right..and people everywhere. Do u think that maybe isolation will better draw interest?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 5:43 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

AOL: three60flipnick
Hey man based on your post I don't necessarily think your boring. I used to have the same problem with stuttering and stammering when I'm nervous talking to girls or in an interview or something. Its ok! Just practice talking to yourself in the mirror. Memorize some canned material thats not so main stream and recite it to yourself and it will help until you can learn your own material. GL

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 5:58 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

No the thing is i've stuttered since i was like 6...talking to family/friends/my roommate at this very moment/girls. I've read a perfect definition of people who stutter as "I don't stutter because I'm nervous, i'm nervous that i stutter". And i can tell when the girl is attracted to me, but when stuttering at times weird facial expressions are made i guess and that may be seen as a turnoff.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 6:19 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

AOL: BlackBull626
Quote:
Your boring..

Get interesting, stupid! Talk about things, I just talk until somebody stops me usually, which is good because girls kind of pick up on this and interupt me when they talk then i use mystery's back to me. good stuff.
...no.
Quote:
yeah man ur not exciting
enough, you not giving them
anyhing to say "wow this
guys really interesting"
this stops them from carying
on the convo with you...

have you tried demonstrating
HDV's?

white_russian
...no.
Quote:
Hey man based on your post I don't necessarily think your boring. I used to have the same problem with stuttering and stammering when I'm nervous talking to girls or in an interview or something. Its ok! Just practice talking to yourself in the mirror. Memorize some canned material thats not so main stream and recite it to yourself and it will help until you can learn your own material. GL
...yes.
Quote:
No the thing is i've stuttered since i was like 6...talking to family/friends/my roommate at this very moment/girls. I've read a perfect definition of people who stutter as "I don't stutter because I'm nervous, i'm nervous that i stutter". And i can tell when the girl is attracted to me, but when stuttering at times weird facial expressions are made i guess and that may be seen as a turnoff.
It's perfectly understandable bro.I have many friends myself whom have had stuttering problems.2 of them refused to acknowledge that and thought that people will respect them for who they are(They are pathetic),and there were those who took the time to beat back any speech impediment they ever had.

You have potential.Work on convo.I,too,suprisingly,used to stutter at times.It wouldn't matter in the end.Women are understanding.

however,one thing is right,dont give off a boring vibe.Try to go in more energetic.Get enthused.Find a hobby that makes you happy.Trust me,difference will come.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 6:32 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

AOL: three60flipnick
Heres a little success story that I witnessed about a year ago (pre PUA).

I used to work at a church and was a mentor for junior high boys 7-8th grade. There was this one group of kids that I bonded with pretty well and there were about 5 of them. Let me tell you what, the fucking AMOG was the kid with terrets who's head shook slightly most of the time and stuttered every once and a while (he was an average looking guy too). I took this group of boys to the summer camp that the youth group goes to and this kid could pull some ass! Granted we were at a christian camp and they were in 7-8th grade, I told them the secret spots where I used to hook up with girls when I was their age and they loved me for it. I caught that kid 3 times, and one other guy once at my favorite spot. Stuttering is ok man, sure people get a little weird around it at first because they aren't used to it but with your confidence and your ridiculous inner game you will do just fine.