Help with HB10

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 34 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

Post subject: Help with HB10
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 12:57 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Ok I'm in College and I've had no problem so far with HB 7's and 8's..even f-closed a 9 once, but now I'm in a whole different ball game...anyways during one of my breaks I found this girl studying in the hallway and I opened her but we mostly talked about school stuff...turns out she has the same break as me everyday so today, same situation but talked more about personal things...I DHV'd a little and she was impressed but I just didn't feel comfortable negging an HB10...turns out she has a bf but doesn't go to the school so I feel like I can close the deal with some help from you guys....she's taking all the courses that I've already taken so I guess we can exchange numbers with that going for us, but I dont want to get into a tutor kind of mindset and then get in the friend zone...what should I do?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 1:11 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

HB10 = Neg

If you're going to see her close to everyday and engage her with conversation, you should try and pick her up now. Use some boyfriend destroyers, and then smoothly work into getting a #-close to start it off. Then just play it from there.

Last edited by The Silver Hammer on Thu Sep 13, 2007 1:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 1:23 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Yahoo Messenger: rawracingltd
AOL: rawracinggsxr
You pretty much have to neg an HB 10. They normally have guys trying to pick them up so often that there is no other way to get them other than to neg them, and get their guard down. And unless you have seen this BF, always keep the mind set of he doesnt exhist. Do your thing on her, and go get her.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 2:07 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

AOL: BlackBull626
Not negging an HB10...is a sin!

HB7s and 8s are workable.They need that validation that we are more than happy to give them,proven everything worked out.

10s...get too much.Even if you mean well,she'll take normal AFC behavior as another attempt to dive under.

Take the pedestal away,and play groundball.Then,when she proves herself,give her only a BIT at a time.

She'll love you right after that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 4:02 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Don't let a so called 10HB overwhelm you.
Do what normally works
Keep your whits boy.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 4:40 am 
New to MPUA Forum

what are some really good negs that would work for an HB10 that wouldn't for like an HB7?

Post subject: HB 10 Replies
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 7:32 am 
New to MPUA Forum

If it were a bar setting and you just met you could use the whole "Beauty is common routine" In your situation, I'd throw alot of light negs, oppose to a few really strong ones. Make fun of her cloths, hair ... hell anything but keep it playful. Also you CANNOT forget the rule of 10. After having spent 10 hours with her..... if you haven't made a move, then guess what you're automatically gonna be put in "Friend Zone" so watch it.