american vs swedish girls

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 29 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 7:30 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

first of all, i dont wanna be disrespectful to americans, i love u guys and i think swedes are fucking boring..

BUT, it's proved that swedes are smarter than americans (if u saw the miss teen usa thing they said that 1/5 americans cant locate the us on a map(!!!))
anyway, some of the routines the style does is very much like the riddles we swedes gave each other when we were kids. and if i tried like the 5 lies game or the penny nickel dime on a girl over here she would probably think im immature because she heard something like it when she was 6 years old..

i dont know if this has anything to do with americans being stupid or if it's just that swedes often play games like this when we're kids...

or is that the whole thing? that the girl thinks ur goofy and childish?

hope i didnt piss u guys off or anything :)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 7:45 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

AOL: three60flipnick
Quote:
first of all, i dont wanna be disrespectful to americans, i love u guys and i think swedes are fucking boring..
usually when you have to preface something like that, its still disrespectful. Be more careful when you use your sweeping generalizations, they aren't necessarily true.

And piece of advice, don't get your "facts" about american women from a miss teen USA pageant...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 7:52 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

i know im sorry, i'll change it to: i have heard that we are (in average) smarter than most countries.

anyway that's not what it's about, it's about what these routines are supposed to imply, goofiness and childishness, or wittiness and humour?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 8:20 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

every girl is different. calibrate

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 12:51 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

well, first off, thats a cultural difference. your gonna need to calibrate on your own somehow.

for example, you might be able to pull it off, if your confident, and you make sure she knows you know it's immature (confusing?)

and i have a friend form Norway who says he used to make fun of Swedish people's intelligence nonstop when he lived back there....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 6:11 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

haha well that's ironic, cus we do the same thing with norweigans :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 11:33 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

haha i had a feeling you would :P

anywho, i just said that to illustrate my point.
different countries = different cultures which will lead to differences in PU

it seems like you at least somewhat aware of the differences between the US/UK and Sweden, so you should be ok. all that it's gonna force you to do is make up your own material, which will probably be more beneficial than anything

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 11:41 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

ok thanks, my question is answered!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 12:16 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I used to say Norway was the capital of Sweden when I lived in the US. But that´s neither here or there. My AFC experience suggests that the same basic methods applies for both cultures. Even bar games. I´m heading back over in a couple of months, and I´ll try to use the same structure.

Just think about it, what do AFC´s do in Sweden.

Pickup-lines (well maybe not, but at least something like "I like this place, it´s got a very distinctive decor").
Buy you a drink
Fluffing
Neediness
Failing shit-tests
...And so on...

Even though mind-reading games might be harder to pull of (because of cultural difference, as someone mentioned), there´s still a lot of ways to demonstrate value (and demonstrating value is alpha omega in all cultures).

Being unable to place countries on a map has nothing to do with stupidity. It´s mostly a matter of ignorance. I can place most of the states in the U.S. and almost all countries in Europe, however I cannot place a single country in the middle east, and very few in Africa. Closeness to home (and culture) plays a great role in this.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 1:41 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Cultural difference is probably my biggest strength, and my most favourite to exploit. I LOVE IT. Screw the UK, I'm so glad to be in continental Europe right now : )

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 2:21 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

If you notice... when a woman is attracted to you she may punch you in the arm or slap you playfully.

I remember this happening when I was 7 out on the playground.

Be honest, ever laugh at a fart? Yeah, so have I.

The point I am trying to make is that we all did these types of word games and puzzles and riddles as children (I did them when I was a kid in the US). They are designed to make you think yet trick you if you don't think the Right way.

Such as "How do you get an elephant in a refridgerator?"

Open the door and put the elephant inside.

Everyone knows these types of games. They ARE fun, interactive, and wholesum... yet they are simple.

Women of any nationality enjoy punching guys in the arm and realizing that they don't know what goes in a toaster.

EvoJ

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 9:23 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

AOL: ItsStockOfficer
I'm an American and I can place every country in the world on the map, including Africa. Snap! I guess Americans are smarter than Swedes. One sample does not a statistic make.

I think we hold our own in the intelligence field. We are the country that founded 90% of the worlds greatest universities.

And I use these routines to hit on Swedes and Danes all the time. So yes, it still works.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 10:10 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
I'm an American and I can place every country in the world on the map, including Africa.
I'm pretty sure Africa is a continent... please don't feed the fire...
Quote:
Snap! I guess Americans are smarter than Swedes. One sample does not a statistic make.
Good point Yoda

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:54 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

AOL: ItsStockOfficer
Quote:
Quote:
I'm an American and I can place every country in the world on the map, including Africa.
I'm pretty sure Africa is a continent... please don't feed the fire...
Quote:
Snap! I guess Americans are smarter than Swedes. One sample does not a statistic make.
Good point Yoda
You know what I meant. Within Africa I can place all the countries. Needs less nitpickiness.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:03 am 
New to MPUA Forum

About countries and intelligence, I know a pretty funny joke I though I should share with you.

It's originally a Sweden Vs Norway joke, but I'll change it to Sweden Vs USA just to humor the comments on this thread. I'm swedish by the way, obviously.

Ok, it's more of a punchline than a joke, but whatever. Concider this:

"That guy is so stupid that if he moved to USA the level of intelligence would increase by 10% in both countries!"

Yeah, see what I did there? People with math skills will get it right away.

;)