MAKE HER CHACE!!!

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

Post subject: MAKE HER CHACE!!!
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 6:39 am 
New to MPUA Forum

AOL: zaki+goiano
ok here it is. i met this girl through a friend last month.2 weeks ago she added me on face book. and we started talking(only through messages) she came to a college in my city so i said to her . lemme stop by ur dorm so u can show me around, and we did that ,she showed me around and we talked for 3 hours . no akward moments, it all went smoothly. then the day after (fri) i dont txt her dont call her or anything. she later that nite sends me a msg ."hey where have u been" and i just said nithin jus busy. so on sat i call her asking if she wants to grab a bite or something , but she says" sorry i want to, but went home for the day" so i said ok cool. later that day she calls me and asks what im doin and i said nothing. so she invites me to her dorm so i get ready and go. i get there at like 8 pm we sit we talk we drink some shots she sits on her bunkbed. so i say "hey u gonna leav me down here alone, so she invites me up there. so were laying down talkin and she gets closer and closer she rubs her foot on mine so i slowly give her a gentle kiss and slowlly i get into the kiss. and we make outt and talk and talk. so around 3 am she drives me home and i give her a gnite kiss . so now im trying to make her think that thats not a big deal but i realy like her. on sunday i just talk a little to her online , on monday i ttalked to her a lil on txt. and today (tues) i didnt talk to her. it seems like ive been arfter her because im the one who calls or begins the conversation. what do i do now? and feel free to give ur opinion/ comment in how i played my game.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 4:09 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

AOL: zer0kewlz0
So it seems like you did a decent job building enough attraction and comfort to k-close her, which is great... good job.
It doesn't seem like you gave her a time constraint though, which is clutch if you want to get in her ;) . Instead of staying up with her till 2am you should have cut it off way sooner.
I wont say any 'you should have done..'s' so i'll just advise you for next time, make sure to keep time restraints.. you got one step ahead by kissing her, its time to take a step back. Tell her you're busy and need to do something important (make it seem more important than her) then.. tell her you'll call her tomorrow.. Give it two days then text her or something..
Time constraints man... key!
good luck

let me know how you feel about this reply
tia

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 5:43 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I can only double on wat jon said. You did well with the availabilty and stuff but you must and a sense of urgency by giving some time constraints make her work for the hours she spends with you. I would lay low make her approach me and begin the process with these time costraints make sure she doesnt feel like a pest so no negs about arrival and anyhing time based you want her to come back but make her think its her idea and that she wants it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 5:48 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

AOL: zaki+goiano
cool man . yes it time is key, so im a give a couple of days and make other things seem more important then her..
thanks mann
very helpfull.