**You remember her name/she doesn't remember yours**

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 27 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 3:45 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

is it bad to open up with the girl's name? like i knew this girl's first name and i was walking out of class with this girl said "(her name), right?" and she responded with "yeah". i have met this girl previously months before and i remembered her name because she had the same name as my cousin. she responded with "you have a good memory" and i fumbled, and just said thanks and went along with the conversation. i think i could have handled it better, any thoughts?

one more question regarding seeking approval of others
i am becoming more confident, but is it okay to go up to a girl and ask "can i walk with you?" or should it be more direct "i am going to walk with you." ? i have trouble figuring out which key words to take advantage of, should i take "can i...?" out of my vocabulary? both show confidence but show different confidence idk which is more attractive. any thoughts on these topics would be much appreciated. -Rye

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 6:06 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

I don't ask - simply say "I'll walk you out" or "I'll let you buy me a beer".

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 10:46 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

I dont think I like a name opener specifically for this reason. And she also might think you're stalker type.

Since you know her name, maybe turn this into an ESP opener?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 8:47 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

AOL: Rapp2Sox05
Never ask can I walk with you...Same with can I buy you a beer. I would go with...

You (walking slightly ahead): Today is your lucky day.
HB : Why is that?
You : I'm gonna walk with you...

Should go right into an opinion opener so it doesn't seem like you are really a complete arrongant ass. ("I'm gonna walk with you and get your feelings on this problem my buddy is having." Closing your cell phone just before you say anything is a nice touch. Looks like you just finished reading a text.)

Name opener is always risky. If she doesn't remember your name don't stumble, just neg her about it "Oh man you must feel terrible you don't remember my name...damn that's rude." Wait until she asks for it before you give it. If she doesn't ask she's probably not interested.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 9:19 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

If you are going to open with someone´s name, you should at least consider if you´ve made a memorable impression on her. If your not sure it ´s probably better to just talk to her and try to assess the situation.

Maybe you could try to work her name into the conversation, if she remembers yours: great! If she doesn´t but remember you, neg her. If she doesn´t even remember you it´d probably suck. Anyway, be sure you´ve made a good enough impression. If she asks for it again: make her work for it. She forgot your name once, why should you give it to her again?