Kiss Close on a married girl?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 26 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 4:07 am 
New to MPUA Forum

This has happened to me twice this year. I met a girl at the bar and got many more than the standard three IOI's for a kiss close. But i held back both times because both girls were married. The problem is neither fessed up to it right away. I saw their wedding rings and had to ask them. My question is, what are peoples' feelings on married closes? And for people that are okay with them, is there more than the 3 standard IOI's for a kiss close? Thanks for any input.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 7:26 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Yahoo Messenger: goodbeingtheking
I personally think its fair game... Married women love the excitement of having something they "know they shouldn't have" I think if they're alone or out with their girls... and the girls are not trying to protect them and keep them away from other men... then their girls probably want them to have a great time... and I think its still the same 3 IOIs for me atleast... I've only had two married women in my time... both made it clear to me that they wanted something casual... and that's all... so... I took it... both were immediate F-close...

-Swift

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 3:52 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

AOL: Soccer149
I, personally, don't go for married girls. I respect marriage and don't feel that they should be broken, no matter how the girl acts...

Gaming a girl is powerful if you do it right, sometimes strong enough to force married women to regret the next day. And when you are married, I don't want to cause any marital regret.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 5:08 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

I guess that makes me a jerk...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:28 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I agree with apollo.
Learning game is a great power.
A power which shouldn't be abused.
I steer clear from married women and serious LTRs

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 7:44 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
Learning game is a great power.
A power which shouldn't be abused.
Come on... Game is not the force.

She isn't going to go home with you if she is loyal to her hubby.

And hell, what if they have talked about it and he is okay with it. (Yes, I know a couple...)

There are lots of possibilities here.

Yes, personally, I say don't intentionally game a married woman, BUT don't feel bad if she slips her ring on halfway through the convo. Her loyalty is her concern, not yours. AND!!! As a bonus, you already know she isn't trustworthy to start out with.

Anyway, do what you want. There is no harm in gaming married women. They smile when your F-closing them too.

EvoJ

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 12:47 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
There is no harm in gaming married women. They smile when your F-closing them too.
HAHAHAHA... They sure do... its SERVICE WITH A SMILE!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 5:24 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Look - just because the ring is there doesn't mean she is married either. I have been noticing more women wearing rings without regard to which hand it is on.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 5:30 am 
New to MPUA Forum

EvoJ, I agree with you again, women in unhappy pair bonds want excitement and adventure too.. Being married is their deal not mine, so if their husband cant keep things strait... Bring on the cougars.. !!!

Rawker

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 4:17 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
I personally think its fair game... Married women love the excitement of having something they "know they shouldn't have" I think if they're alone or out with their girls... and the girls are not trying to protect them and keep them away from other men... then their girls probably want them to have a great time... and I think its still the same 3 IOIs for me atleast... I've only had two married women in my time... both made it clear to me that they wanted something casual... and that's all... so... I took it... both were immediate F-close...

-Swift
I agree with swift on this point... However this opinon may have started because had kissed closed 3 women before finding out they were married... After that I really didnt care as much when I saw them again at a party... I just continued gaming as normal

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 4:46 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Great point Striker... all of you have a great point... its fair game i think, they need some action too... if their hubs are not taking care of business that's their prob... All I know is that I'm such a P*ssy... cause you are what you eat right??? hahaha!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 4:56 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

AOL: Zenniphobia
If you knew someone was married and you could stop to preserve her marriage, would you?

If you knew someone was going to get murdered and you could save their live, would you?

Do you think you picking up the woman is worth the all the emotional problems that both that woman and the man (possibly children) will face because of your actions?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 5:20 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
If you knew someone was married and you could stop to preserve her marriage, would you?

If you knew someone was going to get murdered and you could save their live, would you?

Do you think you picking up the woman is worth the all the emotional problems that both that woman and the man (possibly children) will face because of your actions?
You really can ask those questions cause nothing will ever get done.. We will be here all night... In terms of what this thread is talking about I think it comes down to one question... Is flirting cheating... I know my answer so whatever her answer is I can not control... But what I will do is continue to run game and move from step to step... If I get to C1 then it is obivous that we both agree on the first question... Thus there shouldn't be any problems between her and you...