Several questions

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 37 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

Post subject: Several questions
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 7:25 pm 
Moderator Emeritus

What do I say when a girl compliments me? Do I say "thank you" or just nod, or smile, or what?

I was running really good game on a pair of girls last night, they are bisexual and they were both interested in me, until a friend came up (the girls are friend of my roomate and so there was a big group of us hanging out at the bar, but they were definitely interested in me) and he just kept freezing me out. He is so aloof and doesn't say much and every time he's around he ends up making the girls go to him because he just doesn't care. What should I do in that situation? He was sitting with one of the girls and he left, so I told her to come keep me warm and was getting close with her, but then he came back and just puts his arm around her and ended up with her in his lap. How do I respond to that and amog him?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 1:42 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

whats up bro

as to the question about compliments, usually when they compliment me and its my first encounter with them i say something like

HB: *compliment*
Me: jeez, i've only been talking to you for 2 minutes and you're ALREADY complimenting me? thats got to be a record....usually it only takes girls a couple seconds. Not bad!

or

Me: aww how sweet a compliment! usually girls only give me compliments when they're trying to get in my pants....(pause and give a frozen look) HEY! i'm onto your little game, missy!

as for the amog thing, match his cockblocking with humor. make fun of him...not excessively but in a way thats funny for the whole group.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 2:31 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Thats some good shit