Quiet girls

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 23 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

Post subject: Quiet girls
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 8:01 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Now this is something I run into sometimes, and I'm sure you guys do, where after opening the conversation is one sided because the HB is quiet and not really holding up her end of it. For example, your hitting her with questions, trying to be interesting, but all your getting is quick responses and not much reciprocation as far as questions from her. I'm just wondering is this enough of an IOD to just eject and move to a different target, or is there some way to neg her or get her talking somehow. What would you guys reccomend?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 8:26 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

AOL: three60flipnick
go over the conversations you had with these women in your head and identify the type of language and questions your using.

Are you asking boring typical AFC questions?
Are you asking yes/no questions?
Are your stories interesting and possibly interactive?
Are you building kino?

If you are initiating you should know going into the set that you will need to be providing the vast majority of the conversation until they are successfully opened. I would say if this is just one girl then keep on sarging and you just met a really shy girl or one thats not interested (keep an eye out for IOIs and IODs).

If I were you in those situations I would just say something I think Methuselah said somewhere like, "Wow, your really boring me" (or something else that blunt) and then walk away and don't sweat it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 8:27 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

If she is a "quiet" girl then in actuallity she is a "deep" girl. Your questions are a bit to shallow for her and she is either thinking "omg can't this guy think of something better to talk about than my job" or she is thinking "omg I can't believe he is talking to me!"

Either way it is time to move on to a bit deeper rapport stuff. Such as tell her a sad, emotion invoking story about your lost kitten "sabastion". Or about why your out drinking cause your grandfather died and he would have wanted you to have a good time.. or something.

Just talk to her about something a bit deeper than her name or her occupation or how many cats she has.

And remember. SHARE FIRST! Tell an interesting, emotional, thought provoking story. And if she isn't interested then it wasn't "interesting, emotional, thought provoking."

And yes, there are shy women out there. You just have to break through those boundaries and make them WANT to talk to you.

I hope this helps
EvoJ

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 8:42 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

AOL: three60flipnick
Quote:
And yes, there are shy women out there. You just have to break through those boundaries and make them WANT to talk to you.

EvoJ
I do agree with you evo, however, once you have shared that emotional, though provoking, interesting possibly funny story and she still isn't interested...
proves there are boring girls out there as well.

So once you follow evos advice and if they are still boring. Ditch em, boring people can bring you down emotionally and dull your day possibly throwing off your game for a while. Get out right when you found out if shes just shy or not

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 8:43 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Yeah, on quiet girls you have to do a lot of work from the start... I find that a neg about her being anti-social is really working to an advantage.. like "wow, you're really quiet.. you don't talk to guys very often, do you?" or whatever. Then talk about everything that a AFC doesn't, just as in any other Pick-up :P . Eventually she'll start talking. Sometimes really much even, like she won't shut the fuck up :lol: .
But keep it up, read her body language correctly (if she's negative here, her quietness is probably just because she thinks you're an idiot) and be her knight in a shiny armor :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 9:08 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Today I was talking to a girl that was just being sooooo much quietly, I have already meet she in another day and she was also quiet...But finally I discovered that when we are alone ( just me and her ) she talks a lot! She tells stories and everithing...but in front of her friends, parents, general people she is just quiet...
Anyway a good idea is try to move the girl to a quiet place, where there is only you and her!

Good Luck

J.Fox

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 9:23 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

I was just about to point out that jack's advice was really good. No need. We are on the same page bro.

EvoJ

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:21 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Yahoo Messenger: rawracingltd
AOL: rawracinggsxr
some women will use the being quiet to see if you counterdict yourself. if you act one way but show something else. And see if you show any IOI's. I would reccomend blowing them off a bit, neg em a lil, forget their name and when they ask why you remember everyone elses names and not theirs, say join the conversation (what ever her name is) and maybe I will. Use your supposed forget to remember to draw her into the convo, and then remember it to throw her off and keep her involved.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:25 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Yahoo Messenger: ask
AOL: bobster5000
a good one that always works for me when I'm after a girl that's not the best conversationalist is I find out what she's passionate about. I call it the favorites game (there's probably already a name for it though).. simply sidetrack the conversation with something along the lines of.. "hmm.. how about favorite movies? what are you favorites?" or you can do music, books, etc.. whatever you know they may be interested in. Once you get them there they'll just keep going. stand up comedy is also a great topic