girl feels like world hates her

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 26 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 11:14 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

AOL: silywilycapatily
this girl im talkin too thinks that the world hates her and i i think this could be and easy score wat should i do

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 11:22 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Why is that all your post revolve around you trying to score with emotionally unstable or intoxicated women?

Youre a creeper, get yourself checked out.

-fuzz

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 4:23 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Lol, i dunno if your a serious poster or not, but I'm willing to take a look at this one. The weird thing is that even a girl with that mindset could still be charmed by negs. You could be like "Yeah I hate you too (jokingly), but I think you'd make for an interestng date, why don't we find out?"

From there it should be pretty standard, this girl doesn't sound like much of a challenge, and I'm assuming she'd be at least average looking if your really interested in her. One thing is worth noting though, this attitude of hers might just be a front, a fake persona. There are some girls out there (HB5 or 6) that try to act out, be eccentric or different somehow(i.e. punk, goth, hyperactive), but alot of times is just an act to get people to notice them and make up for their plain jane looks. And alot of guys fall for it, I don't, but many do and end up buying this type of girl drinks, I've seen it happen.

And if it's not an act and she's really that messed up, then it's morally questionable whether you take her home for an "easy score". You wouldn't gain any respect for that, believe me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:30 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Lol, i dunno if your a serious poster or not, but I'm willing to take a look at this one. The weird thing is that even a girl with that mindset could still be charmed by negs. You could be like "Yeah I hate you too (jokingly), but I think you'd make for an interestng date, why don't we find out?"

From there it should be pretty standard, this girl doesn't sound like much of a challenge, and I'm assuming she'd be at least average looking if your really interested in her. One thing is worth noting though, this attitude of hers might just be a front, a fake persona. There are some girls out there (HB5 or 6) that try to act out, be eccentric or different somehow(i.e. punk, goth, hyperactive), but alot of times is just an act to get people to notice them and make up for their plain jane looks. And alot of guys fall for it, I don't, but many do and end up buying this type of girl drinks, I've seen it happen.

And if it's not an act and she's really that messed up, then it's morally questionable whether you take her home for an "easy score". You wouldn't gain any respect for that, believe me.
My bad man, i thought you were this dude who keeps asking "how do i fuck a drunk chick"

-fuzz

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:36 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

I saw something similar to this on pickupguide.com, the theory was that if self hate is her genuine attitude, DON'T disagree, as you'll lose rapport points by going against a fundamental aspect of her personality. If she does bring anything self-hating up then AVOID IT LIKE THE PLAGUE.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 8:52 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

AOL: Graffiti+of+Arson
i know I'm just repeating what others have said, but if what iam fuzz says is true then you shouldn't be having any trouble with these girls if you have even the tiniest bit of pickup knowledge. You go on and question their thoughts for a little while and then tell them they may be right. Then you reassure that you are there for them, and work kino to comfort them. And then they'll cry for a bit you kiss their forehead in a sweet way. Im pretty sure youre set from their. But really you should go after a stable chick, these women will fuck with your thinking and can kill any progress you have made in pickup, or they will become fairly clingy to the point of being stalkerish. remember you were warned.