Ugh... worst thing to do before you go sarging

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 64 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » PUA Lounge

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:27 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Never ever, under any circumstances, eat mexican food before going out sarging. Especially if you're drinking energy drinks and smoking cigarettes to keep you going through the night.

Red Bull (Stimulant) + Nicotine (Stimulant) + Coca Cola (Stimulant) + Taco Bell (LAXATIVE) = Horrible, frequent gas and poopage.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:31 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

lol :lol:

while we're on the subject: what do you guys think oif masturbating before going out?

It is said to decrease the natural desire to have sex, so it makes you cooler and less horny. You won't be as tempted to look at her T&A like would normally be.

It might just make you less playful etc as well. Not really sure what to think of it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:35 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:

while we're on the subject: what do you guys think oif masturbating before going out?

It is said to decrease the natural desire to have sex, so it makes you cooler and less horny. You won't be as tempted to look at her T&A like would normally be.

It might just make you less playful etc as well. Not really sure what to think of it.
Being cool and laid back is... cool....

However... .....being on the sexual edge of your seat is HOT!!!

TBH I really wouldn't fuss over minor details like masturbation.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:36 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

I've always heard conflicting stories about rubbing one out before you hit the clubs, so I don't know.

I've done it before, but it probably doesn't work so well as I can fap 5 times a day if I wanted. (I've got a really high sex drive.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:37 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:

I've been thinking along those lines about masturbation.

They say harness your sexual energy, but I'm for having one before you go out. You'll be much less needy. Cool and chilled out and can think more clearly about your game without subconsciously putting the pussy on the pedestal. But I agree with your point you're energy level could drop. At moment I don't, but I am tempted to test it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:39 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

lol, someone interested in an extensive field test :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:47 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I actually had mexican and energy drinks not too long ago.. didnt really notice any difference..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:26 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

LOL yeah, I actually pay close attention to my diet when Im out sarging. You dont want rank breath either, the kind that brushing wont kill, and as well some foods can make your skin smell funny.

As for masturbation, the main link in the masturbation thread is utter horseshit badscience. It "sounds" right, unless you know enough about the human body, at which point it sounds like.. horseshit again.

Personally, I wank or dont wank, whatever I feel like. It never has any effect on my overall sexual drive (which is usually high) especially a few hours down the road. IF you want to control yourself, do it mentally. I am always ready for a fuck, but I know enough about myself to stop, I dont really wanna shag some strange girl Im not interested in anymore, especially with all the risks both physical and emotional. So even tho I can get it up raging with just a thought, Im not desperately chasing after girls... theyve gotta be seriously turning my attraction switches on first with their behavior. Besides, if you are real PU material, you can get laid whenever you really need it, so its not like theres any pressure.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:54 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

The poopage part was more information than we probably needed.

This is the exact reason why I don't drink energy drinks, don't smoke and never eat mexican when going out and doing pick up LOL :mrgreen:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:48 pm 
Dedicated Member

Same as daggaz for me, if I feel like cracking one out I will, if I don't I won't, it never affects me that much.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:58 pm 

1. lol @ calling Taco Bell "Mexican food"

2. take a crap before u go out to sarge

3. don't masturbate before sarging because you need to be horny in order to sarge properly. rubbing one out is actually one of the worst things you could do before a sarge

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:04 am 

I agree with you guys that watching your diet before going out is a good idea. I would almost always eat pizza from Papa Johns before going out and it would mess with my stomach in field and make me feel bad. I figured out certain foods that made me feel better, and watched "portions" I ate before going out too.

As far as masturbation before going out. Not a good idea! Phsyically it might not be a problem for the body. Remember most of this stuff is in your mind. It's what happens to your mental state that makes a difference after masturbating because you have "mental" relief of that build up for a bit.

**Anyone for a game of pocket pool!?!?**

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:08 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
1. lol @ calling Taco Bell "Mexican food"

2. take a crap before u go out to sarge

3. don't masturbate before sarging because you need to be horny in order to sarge properly. rubbing one out is actually one of the worst things you could do before a sarge
To be fair, I did also call it a laxative. :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:22 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

This is kind of off-topic, but while we're talking about pre-sarging rituals, I'd like to share mine.

I like to work out the day before a date, or before I go out. Lift some weights, go for a jog. When you exercise, you release endorphins, testosterone and pheremones. The endorphins make you feel good about yourself, and improve your mood. After a solid workout, your body feels tighter, which makes you feel more confident about your appearance. The testosterone of course just makes you feel more manley and confident. The pheremones are a little tougher to explain--they're like a smell, only they don't smell like anything. In the animal world, females sense these pheremones that are released from males--it's almost intoxicating, and it stimulates sexual impulses. There's no reason why this is any different in humans. Females can always tell who the wussy is, and who the real man is, and they will always choose the later.

Of course, after your work out, don't forget to shower well. Scrub all those special places thoroughly. But doesn't this rinse off a lot of those pheremones I was just talking about? Yes, which is why right before I leave to go wherever, I'll lift a few more weights JUST until I start to feel it in my arms. Don't even come close to working up another sweat. You just wanna get those chemicals releasing again.

Short version: Work out before a date, don't forget to shower well.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:26 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Mexican food part. Had this my self ate some wierd stuff from a local resturant before we was going to a party. ended up concentrating on keeping the gas insted of the girl.

Personaly i never mastrubate before going out.Makes me more focused on "the task at hand" with the girls and while sporting or working out it gives me an extra boost.

My Before going out rountine:
I eat a big healthy breakfeast. (evryone should do this :)
I go to the gym and stays there for about and hour.(makes you feal more confidend and more attractive)
Eat once again a big and healty lunch(hungry after workoingout)
Sits on MSN talking to girls and friends planing the nigth.(Boosts the confidence).
Spend sometime on Pua sites and practicing meterial.
Eats a big healty dinner
Showers, makes my self ready.
Meets of with friends rehearsing routines/openers.
Then i am ready to score :D