how I do Number guessing routine

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 33 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:31 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi, I've found that i can tell the girl to pick a numbrer and i can get two different results.
If i make her choose a number and i will guess it, she'll say 7, because "This choice appears to be driven by people's idea of the properties a random number should have" (wiki).
but if I make her tell me a number fast, she will say 8 most of the times.
so I do the routine this way:
to 2 girls, i'll came from best friend test or something and see if they can transmit a word, I say 8 in the ear to one of them, and make the other imagine a room, a blackboard and her friend wearing funny clothing writing something, then I say, answer fast, which number has she written, if they don't say 8 use xfman number cold reading (it's in his webpage) or blame them because they weren't paying attention or something.
So I'll do the 8 routine, and if that works and they ask to do that again ask them to say a number and have seven written in my phone or something.
I hope it work for you, it works in argentina where we speak spanish (it might have something to do to the pronunciation).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:20 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Actually, I think you'll find that the reason you're getting 8 and not 7 is just a cultural psychological thing.

I'm pretty certain that when they say "90% of the time they will say 7", what they REALLY mean is "In native English speakers, 90% of the time they will say 7".

If you come from a non-english speaking background, your answers might not be 7

Similarly:

Name a vegetable: Won't always be carrot
Name a flower: Won't always be rose
Name a colour: Won't always be red.

(these are 3 more common choices)

- Dex