Closing the deal.

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 30 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

Post subject: Closing the deal.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:56 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey people. I didn't find this forum until a few weeks ago, but I've been into the PUA for quite some time. But there is this one girl i'm struggling with. We were friends for a long time, until one day she decided to take it up a notch, thus she started flirting and texting me more. I never thought of her as something else than a friend, but she's a HB9, so what the heck :P Our first date is tomorrow, and I've done a pretty good job making a connection but I honestly have no idea where to take her and what to do with her.

The problem is that she have heard from other people that I hang with a lot of girls, so she has gotten ice cold. I know she wants me, but she's installed a shield around her that's impossible to take down. So, got any tips on how to crush that BS of hers?

Post subject: Re: Closing the deal.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 9:21 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

AOL: norbrandcal650
Quote:
Hey people. I didn't find this forum until a few weeks ago, but I've been into the PUA for quite some time. But there is this one girl i'm struggling with. We were friends for a long time, until one day she decided to take it up a notch, thus she started flirting and texting me more. I never thought of her as something else than a friend, but she's a HB9, so what the heck :P Our first date is tomorrow, and I've done a pretty good job making a connection but I honestly have no idea where to take her and what to do with her.

The problem is that she have heard from other people that I hang with a lot of girls, so she has gotten ice cold. I know she wants me, but she's installed a shield around her that's impossible to take down. So, got any tips on how to crush that BS of hers?
Go to a comedy club...this is one of the best and most easiest dates...most likely its in a small, intimate SPAM, and for once you don't have to make her laugh the guy on stage will, so by the end of the night (shows are about 1 to 2 hours) this will destroy her Bitch Shield and she'll be in a happy flirty mood and it should easy to work with that...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:27 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I actually like this idea. But remember that unless you are looking for a GF you probably should stick with something that more resembles "Hanging out" Tell her hey I'm going to be at X club with some friends tonight why don't you come by and hang out? or..

I'm going to be home doing laundry tonight why don't you come over and I can show you that thing* I was telling you about.

*this can be anything from a book a video a website etc.

I just try to avoid going on "dates" until about the 3rd one and even then it's low key.

When I do go out on a DATE it's usually because I intend on closing that night. My typical goes like this.

She picks me up at my place and she gets a brief glimpe of my place(someone here suggested this)
Sushi....(I always make her feed me)
Ben & Jerry's..just a short walk from Sushi.
Sharper Image..always ended up playing with stuff like to little kids. After this the vibe is Always good. so I suggest going back to my place to show her that thing we were talking about.

Good Luck

Cutter

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:28 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Guess this all depends on her age. I guess the older girls get the less they tend to fall for the "come over to my place and will do something fun". That is more something for the later dates where everyone knows what is going to happen but no one wants to talk about not to ruin it.
So I agree with the comedy club - if she is in college age or above. It shows DHV and that you are different. Shopping malls, Star Bucks etc. is teenie stuff.

cheerio

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:39 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

A fellow PUA loves adventure. His mindset (which I love) is to remember that HE is the prize. He makes them qualify themselves to HIM. How? Well he loves to have nontraditional dates that show something about the person involved. For example. He has a HB9 that he is going to take go karting. Not kid go carts mind you but ones made for grown ups. This way he can find out how competitive she is, and how she handles winning and losing for example. He did also mention that the adreneline rush they will both be on when it's over will be something he looks to exploit. :)

Later,

Cutter

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:07 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I'm sure you have are ready gone on a date or two with this chica so this may be to late. I dated a friend of mine and it turned out really great but ended really hard. Our lives are headed in two different directions, but here is what I am trying to say. How long have you known her? How good of friends were you before you took it up a step? If you say you two are really good friends then you shouldnt have to worry about DHV (as much) and all that other stuff because you have are ready built the attraction. I ran some palm reading with my ex after we broke up and she really liked that so like I said, it shouldnt be as important as it will be just fun. She is the one who took it to the next level. Dont try to BS her cause she will probably see right through it and wonder what your doing and why your not your self. Like I said I speak from experience. Let us know how its going and how we (or I) can learn from your experience. 8)